[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Everything can be explained through natural force, laws,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tns_068tamistronach.jpg (21 KB, 480x312) Image search: [Google]
tns_068tamistronach.jpg
21 KB, 480x312
'Everything can be explained through natural force, laws, and observation'

>laws break down when explaining the most crucial aspects/events of the universe.

>science changes its views and theories every decade (half the time contradicting what was considered concrete evidence)

>all atheist shoot down religion but st-start stuttering when trying to convey how nothing became everything.

>free will is not possible if consciousness is just a product of predeterminisic neurons firing based on prior causes.

>physicists who ramble on about the multi-verse to explain the unknown are just as guilty of taking a leap of faith with no proof to back it up whatsoever.
>>
>>57364805
>>science changes its views and theories every decade (half the time contradicting what was considered concrete evidence)
That's called adapting theories to new evidence, and is why science improves while religion stagnates.
>>
>all atheist shoot down religion but st-start stuttering when trying to convey how nothing became everything.

Why would I have to know the origin of the universe in order to be an atheist? Can't I say "I don't know"?
>>
>>57364835
/thread, go home everyone
>>
>>57364805
How fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>57364835

Rather than stagnate there is no point trying to fix what's perfect, the word of the lord is perfect so there is no need to change it.
>>
>>57364805
There has be a psychological reason why this faggot posts with this little girl but what is it?
>>
>>57364957
>the word of the lord is perfect
It's demonstrably not perfect, because it says you're not supposed to eat non-fish seafood, but lobster, shrimp, crab, clams, scallops, oysters, octopus, and squid are all delicious.
>>
>>57364805
I was wondering when these posts would show up again. Shooting is already boring for you?
>>
>>57364805
>>science changes its views and theories every decade
that's how science works.

>>(half the time contradicting what was considered concrete evidence)
the scientific method aims to disprove a hypothesis, not prove it.
the more trials a hypothesis withstands, the more rigid it is.
>>
For fuck's sake, science is about developing better and better models of the world around us, not coming out with the ultimate truth once and for all. We've come so very far using models of the universe that we now know to be flawed, there's no point in being a bitch who wants easy answers. Anyone with a brain knows that we don't know a lot and could be wrong about damn near everything, but the point is that we never stop learning. Even if it seemed like we found the pinnacle of knowledge, we'd still have to question our findings for all time.
>>
>>57364883
Thats agnostism (theistic or not)
>>
>>57365219
>Anyone with a brain knows that we don't know a lot and could be wrong about damn near everything
That's why religion is appealing to dumb people. They're terrified of a universe with a design that can't fit in their 640K of squishy brain RAM.
>>
>>57365223
>>57365223

I don't believe in God and I don't claim to know the origin of the universe.

I'm an imperfect human being. How am I supposed to know how the universe came into existence? I can't be expected to know shit like that.

I don't feel like I have to explain the origin of the universe in order to be an atheist. I don't fucking know!
>>
Same faggot shitposter using pictures of the childlike empress
>>
>>57365358
Atheist gnostic fucking think how the world work, thats the point
I just said you are were agnostic before

Now its seem you are agnostic atheist
>>
File: enlightening girl.jpg (4 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
enlightening girl.jpg
4 KB, 240x200
Atheists like to talk about venturing out through the cosmos, but why do they ignore the fact that there could be a God amongst those cosmos? PLEASE listen with your heart and mind, not with your mouth and ears
>>
>>57364805
I believe in the ultimate creator

I can't be sure the creator of my existence is the ultimate god, it could be a nested system like in that Rick & Morty episode

One possibility is that our universe, the system itself is god and we are it subdivided. Our planetary pantheon could be like microbes, and we could the microbes' itchy buttworms.
It wants things to be interesting so it subdivides itself in a dream, a cyclical dance of particles. Maybe the whole base system of existence differs each cycle

there is truth in the base concepts of most world religions, it's just the modern interpretations are corrupt in various ways
>>
This is schizophrenic. Get help op.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.