[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we finally get tranny faggots to kill themselves? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: farack-obagget.jpg (147 KB, 620x732) Image search: [Google]
farack-obagget.jpg
147 KB, 620x732
How do we finally get tranny faggots to kill themselves?

I'm ready. I'll even put some of my money into this. What do we do?
>>
Be the change you want to happen OP!
>>
>>57364345
Encourage them.

We'll live in dark, dystopian times, for a little while, but it will burn out in our society's psyche so badly, it will devour itself.

They have incredible rates of suicide, and that will only get worse as more do the snip and tuck or stitch and sew. It'll become as well documented as being bad for you as shooting yourself in the face.
>>
>>57364719
(cont.)

>MtF
>get tranny bug
>obtain persecution complex that compounds the constellation of current mental disorders
>get government to fund sick social experiment
>Obama pays for hormone treatments, to chop their wang off, and affirmative action
>process absolutely MUTILATES the body, and hormonal imbalances during transition further complicate disorders
>seriously, it's a litany of horror, google it if you haven't eaten
>make a shitty looking girl
>get depressed
>attempt to go back
>Oh God, they can only be described as "The Returned"
>Fallout 4 ghoul looking homunculi without functioning sexual outlet organs and severe psycho-sexual disorders
>Either suicide or killing spree
>>
>>57365139
God that is depressing.

I pass just fine, but damn it is pretty correct. More realistically you should put something down like no one wants to be your partner so we date each other, but since we are both mentally defective it ends in hell.

>gay guys will not date me because I look like a woman
>straight guys will not date me because I was born a boy
>bi guys will not date me because I have a vagina

>straight women will not date me because I look like a girl
>gay women will not date me because I am not a womyn in their eyes
>bi girls will not date me because i am ugly.

rip
>>
>>57365139
I doubt many people try to "go back." Considering the level of delusion required to go there in the first place I'd think most would kill themselves before deciding to admit they were wrong.
>>
File: russia.jpg (2 MB, 4227x3108) Image search: [Google]
russia.jpg
2 MB, 4227x3108
basement dwellers thinking they're superior folk

OK

let's pick a hard target like the transgendered

that will show off our grand IQs
>>
>>57365403
Nah most don't go back because it is too painful to go back. I tried to get off hormones once and it was painful. We really do have a problem with faulty wiring desu. I wish I was not trans, but I got some shitty cards. I am not into most of the sjw shit most trannies push though.
>>
>>57365403
I'm not implying they do, most will an hero well before the Returning phase.

But that's the maximum life cycle scenario.

>>57365343
That sounds rough. I hope you find the help and direction many of you need.
>>
>>57365343
if you "pass just fine" then you'd be able to score someone lmfao
>>
File: 2015-11-23-111854.jpg (609 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-23-111854.jpg
609 KB, 1920x1080
>>57365835
no make up on or anything.

no one wants me and I been looking for years. I am getting srs in a few months though.

>>57365781
I suppose lol, but I doubt it. I am a happier person since I started transitioning, but over all I am still a sad sack of shit.
>>
>>57365565
Dude/lady I totally feel for you. I'm just distressed at the idea the libs are shoving down everyone's throat that it's better to lie to someone and tell them they can transform into something they're not rather than tell them that they're good just the way they are. Those people are just using you to push a message and affirm their beliefs. I imagine the community at large would turn on you on a dime if you ever went out and said "I did it and it was a huge mistake."

In any case, don't off yourself like OP suggests. The world needs reasonable people who can look past the crap shoved right up under their noses. Even if you can't be a qt waifu or the adonis pussy slayer your brain wishes you could be, you can still be a decent person.
>>
>>57365343
"i have a vagina"

Did you chop your 3rd leg off?
>>
>>57366045
Lol, yeah a lot of people get twisted if you detransiton. I mean I will never do it because I feel like I am better off now a days, but it is still pretty sad. I don't really care what people do with their lives as long as they are happy so people who detransition are okay in my book.I mean I got what I wanted in terms of being treated like a girl for the most part, but dating is very hard. I don't blame anyone either, I realize guys have a lot of shit to deal with if they date me. I can't give them kid is understandable and as much as I hate to admit it, I feel bad that guys are looked down upon for dating transwomen.

And no I am not going to off myself. I may do very stupid things, but it is mostly just to myself. I am trying to be a good person though.

>>57366266
I mean to say I don't have a vagina in that post. Sorry aussie. I am getting a vagina soon though. Infact I did talk to the doctor today about that and we are getting all the paper work filled out.
>>
>>57364345
why though?
>>
>>57366337
also don't do it.
post ops are all nasty
>>
>>57365993
>>57365343
>I pass just fine
>no make up on or anything.

yeah good job, you pass just fine as a 5/10 woman
>>
>>57366337
Goodluck on your dickless adventures.

For the good of the internet, you should keep it in a jar or something and then throw it at a feminist.
>>
>>57365343
>>57365993
Transitioning (and definitely SRS) won't make you any better at finding/keeping a relationship, and it sure won't make you any less of a beta.
>>
>>57366415
Well, I want to do it and considering my dick is like two inches hard it doesn't really matter lol, chasers would never date me anyways because I am too small for them. I tried it a few times and they just told me I might as well be a real woman before never talking to me again.

>>57366463
with make up and stuff I get up to 6/10. It sucks though because I am so ugly and I have a shity personality. Pretty much why I trip alone while listening to mozart or something.

>>57366565
feminist hate me already for approximating women's bodies. I wish I were joking, but being post up makes them rage more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPAPxpfIUKY
>>
>>57364345
Be honest burgerbro, did you just put Condoleezza Rice's hair on Barrack Obama?
>>
k i'll toss in.

I'm trans as well, I basically do not date at all. I personally am okay with that I sort of have a kind of Hester Prynne quality where I like being alone, I manage being alone, and I cant really picture room for anyone else in my life.

My whole life has been designed around isolation. I am nice to people yes, but I don't get close to anyone and this was always the case in my life. So in a way I have become want I wanted, and am not to worried about dating anyway.

Seriously though, I have seen my peers date, go through tons of partners, fight, divorce, fight over kids, marry again, and are fighting already again. A stable relationship is pretty rare these days as it is.

As for an hero not going to happen. My dad would lose all respect for me if I did.
>>
File: 1448174899739.jpg (929 KB, 2560x1576) Image search: [Google]
1448174899739.jpg
929 KB, 2560x1576
>>57366626
i totally agree with you on that lol. Well kind of, but let me explain.

I didn't transition to get dates, I just did it so I didn't want to kill myself when I looked into a mirror. However, i am not as much of a beta as I used to be because honestly it took a lot of strength to move past stuff and that made me a better person because I was able to cope with struggles better.

Still, dating really sucks and if anything transitioning made dating worse, but at least I don't want to kill myself right?

>tfw no bf/gf to go take my new remington 700 classic .308 to the range with.

>>57366832
I wish I could be alone, but I kind of want to share my life with someone. That and I really like sex despite how infrequent i have it.
>>
>>57367005
It gets easier the longer you are alone. First two years I was a bleeding heart, then after the third I was alright, fourth I stopped caring, fifth I got hobbies and things to busy myself with. Sixth year I can't fathom being in a relationship.
>>
>>57367005
I'm trans myself, so I understand the hardships, but I've been through plenty of relationships with different types of people, it's very possible.

You just have to put as much effort into transitioning your personality as you did into your body.

Or just be yourself dude, as they well, I dunno, I'm not a role model.
>>
File: 1345179438200.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1345179438200.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>57364345
>How do we finally get tranny faggots to kill themselves?

Give them exactly what they want, suicide rates among trans are like some handful of times higher than the rest of the population. Funny enough letting a person mutilate themselves then realize they've fucked up their bodies permanently because of a mental disorder and no-one tried to help them is a great way to send them into depression and regret.
>>
File: 1448173902202.gif (984 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448173902202.gif
984 KB, 500x500
>>57367155
I suppose, but it isn't for everyone. I mean I never be in a real relationship to be truthfully honest. I had sex with my friends a few times, but other than that I am pretty much lonely. idk, I really want to at least try a relationship before I give up on it. i am going to be 25 soon and I just feel old and no one wants me. I know i have tons of flaws and I am not the prettiest thing, but I hope someone would want to date with me.

>>57367284
I try to be myself and it honestly doesn't work. It feels weird to go to a date night and no one even gives you their phone number. I feel people just want to have a one night stand with me and that is about it.
>>
>>57367284
My personality has always been reserved, so I'm definitely being myself. My lack of interest is also being myself. I tend to want to pursue different things than other people and have a huge love for astronomy and reading. You can see how relationships would bring too much noise into the peace.

There was a term given to my mother about me when I was little but I forgot what it was called. It was one of the avoidant personality disorders. I don't pay any mind and perfectly happy spending my days supporting my father's business, and being to myself.
>>
>>57367431
Connection error into oblivion. So I won't rewrite what I said again.
>>
>>57367431
I find it harder to connect as a trans person to other people I meet in person, we make fine friends, but they typically aren't similiar enough to me for a relationship. Most of my relationships start with people online who share my interests and moves forward from that.

>>57367460
If you are reserved, there is nothing wrong with that if you are happy being that way. However, keep in mind that there are plenty of other reserved people out there who you could have a low maintenance relationship with if it interests you (Goodluck though because it's unlikely either of you will make the first move)
>>
>>57367715
I'm thankful that no one will make the move. I purposely dress hyper conservative to drive off people. I look like I'm from the olden times.

Online is a good start, being honest up front is good too. Like have a dating profile be honest up front and see what happens. Could be scary and fun. Could be boring who knows.
>>
>>57365513

God damn I wanted to fuck Sarah Palins face so badly. Still do.
>>
>>57367930
Hahahaha
>>
>>57367822
Honesty and not taking it personality if someone dislikes/isn't attracted to trans people goes a long way.
>>
>>57367992
Exactly, too many let it go to their head. They say to themselves "I'm hampered because they don't like trans people" I personally don't care, and so I am happier for it. There are quite a few people in my area who don't care as well. Some are fed up and are ready for something different.
>>
File: image.png (397 KB, 499x569) Image search: [Google]
image.png
397 KB, 499x569
>>57364345
Microinsults all of them!
>>
>>57368231
Lol what happened to this woman?
>>
File: faggots suicide.png (394 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
faggots suicide.png
394 KB, 500x750
No need to most tranny abomintions eventually kill themselves after realising they are fudamentally broken "people". We just need to encourage them.
>>
File: 1445328458372.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1445328458372.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>57368368
>>
>>57368271
She tasted a vegetable first time in her life, obviosly.
>>
>>57368557
Oh I thought she had brussels sprout phobia or something like that. Not any veggies? Not even starches?
>>
>>57368271

She didn't eat anything but cheese and potatoes since she was five. This is her trying to eat something else.
>>
>>57368653
Oh god, I must find this video. To Google!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.