[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This has to be the most insane thing I have witnessed in a l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
This has to be the most insane thing I have witnessed in a long time

>ISIS attacks American soil
>first major Islamic terrorist attack since 9/11

>American president is only talking about changing gun laws
>completely ignoring the fact that all 3 assailants were Islamic terrorists and treating it like just another mass shooting instead of an act of terrorism

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/san-bernardino-shooting/obama-calls-gun-law-changes-after-latest-mass-shooting-california-n473106

Why haven't Americans impeached this man yet? Do any Americans ironically support him?
>>
>>57363749
The American people voted him into office. Deal with it.
>>
Who said they were Isis? All the guns were legally bought since they were US citizens
>>
>>57364033
They had Islamic ties
>>
>>57363749
Mass shootings are pretty much an everyday occurrence in US at this point, don't expect them to react like normal human beings.
>>
You dumb fucking niggers. If they killed people with knives would he call for knife regulations?
>>
>>57363926

Actually the big corporations and banks put him in office.
>>
>>57363749
I think the Boston bombings was a little bit bigger op. also we don't know if isis was involved yet (although likely)
>>
>>57363749
How do you know they were ISIS?
>>
File: 1449029535063.jpg (29 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
1449029535063.jpg
29 KB, 480x446
Obama should just ban mass shootings an get done wit this issue
>>
>>57364069
>They had Islamic ties
Got a source for that? And please, no articles with second or third degrees of separation that requires the suspension of disbelief.
>>
File: 1449069822934.gif (2 MB, 448x324) Image search: [Google]
1449069822934.gif
2 MB, 448x324
>at least we aren't kekked by Muslims they said
>>
Boston was a thing you know
>>
File: obama_responds.jpg (78 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
obama_responds.jpg
78 KB, 640x360
>>57363749
>>
it'll be easier to wait a year instead of going through impeachment right now
>>
Didn't Obama specifically say there was no threat during the holidays and that nothing was going to happen?
>>
>>57363749
Our country is lost

This nigger lived in Indonesia and he'd go to radical pro Palestine meetings. He was friends with Weather Underground terrorists. The left just doesn't give a shit.

The anti white coalition will vote for anyone if they get their welfare
>>
>>57363749
>This has to be the most insane thing I have witnessed in a long time

Yep, pretty much.

Just about everything we were warned about regarding Obama came true.
>>
>>57363749

I agree

Any retard can see it's an IS operation
>>
File: 252525.png (325 KB, 396x308) Image search: [Google]
252525.png
325 KB, 396x308
>>
>>57364146
Knives are very dangerous ya cheeky cunt
>>
File: contradiction.jpg (35 KB, 360x303) Image search: [Google]
contradiction.jpg
35 KB, 360x303
>>57363749
It's not Thursday, it's Friday.

2+2=5

We've always been at war with Eastasia

There are 5 lights.

Al Qaeda did 9/11 and is our mortal enemy.

Al Qaeda is our ally in Syria.

Get with the program, OP.
>>
>it's not a false because there's real victims !
You didn't saw the bodies
>it's not a false flag because the family of the victims exist !
You can easily make up an entire family with crisis actor
>it's not a false flag because there are real bodies !
It's a fucking government psyop, either they have real bodies, either they have crisis actors, either fake bodies
>it's not a false flag because we have vidyas n' shit !
What do you see and ear in those videos ? Isn't it easily made up by a multi-tri-billionaire government ? Are you kidding me ?
>but maybe the terrorists had go-pros !
It doesn't prove anything you piece of shit, fake guns + crisis actors + hollywood set ups
>you can't reproduce a real shooting that good !
How do you know the victims weren't real citizens but still, it's a psyop, you don't fucking know. The shooting being real DOESN'T PROVE it was a false flag. Read the fucking definition.
>the shooters were muslim terrorists, the narrative suits me !
The story repeats itself : zionists create and let muslim terrorists conduct attacks in the west for their own interests against yours. The muslim terrorists are guilty of the attacks but who is the responsible that always gets away with it ? Take a guess goyim
>but, for what purpose !
You're being autistic at this point
>conspiracies are edgy and degenerate, I'm reasonable and respectable human being !
You only are a good goy and you deserve be gang raped by a pack of feral niggers because you're unironicaly working against your own interests.

Maybe I am just talking to a bunch of shills and jews with proxies, maybe there's only one or two true goyims regurgitating what kike medias told him and I'm losing my time because there's nothing I can do to help such retarded individuals.
>>
File: 1364881631714.jpg (229 KB, 995x645) Image search: [Google]
1364881631714.jpg
229 KB, 995x645
>>57363749
It also turns out that the Benghazi scandal really was a gun-running gig to supply ISIS with weapons.

>http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/30/benghazi-commission-obama-admin-gun-running-scheme-armed-islamic-state/
>http://www.aim.org/benghazi/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/CCB-Interim-Report-4-22-2014.pdf

This is, literally, treason under US law.

Article Three of the United States Constitution, Section 3: Treason
>Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
>>
>>57365111

I thought we knew this from day one?
>>
>>57364567
>Recently traveled to Saudi Arabia
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-syed-farook-had-traveled-to-saudi-arabia-married-appeared-to-live-american-dream-co-workers-say-20151202-story.html

Don't worry, anon. Saudis are our friends.
>>
>>57366432
>The other was 27-year-old Tashfeen Malik, who a family member said was Farook's wife.
In case you don't feel like opening the link. He went to Saudi Arabia to marry this woman.
>>
>>57366432
My uncle recently traveled to Saudi Arabia. It was because he is an international lawyer in the oil industry. Does that mean he has Islamic ties?

You would have been better served quoting another part:
>They and other colleagues said Farook was a devout Muslim, but rarely discussed religion at work.
>>
>>57363749

Obama has been supplying ISIS, they are "frenemies" in his plan to remove Assad so Saudi can run their pipeline to Europe.

He's caught now, caught in all the lies.
>>
>>57366636
You chose not to read the other quote.
His little woman that he went there to marry was his accomplice.
1+1=2
>>
>>57367954
>You chose not to read the other quote.
What "other quote" are you referring to? You only quoted one part of it.
Do you not understand what the word "quote" means? Or that I read the article you provided and even provided a more relevant quote?
>>
File: 1447905235347.jpg (51 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1447905235347.jpg
51 KB, 604x340
>>57363749
>Germany
>most insane thing i have witnessed
>country being culturally enriched as we speak
>most insane thing i have witnessed
>most insane thing i have
>most insane thing i
>most insane thing
>most insane
>most
>>
>>57363749
>Why haven't Americans impeached this man yet? Do any Americans ironically support him?

I'm fucking laughing.

I've never supported him
>>
>>57363749
>http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/san-bernardino-shooting/obama-calls-gun-law-changes-after-latest-mass-shooting-california-n473106

> Obama told CBS that the country could enact "common sense gun laws" and stronger background checks to reduce the frequency of mass shootings in America.

"Common sense <insert issue here> law" just means "We know what's best, don't question."

Not to mention "Common Sense health care" was one of Romney's campaign talking points... without ever specifiying what that entailed besides repealing the ACA.

>He also said that Americans on a no-fly list are still legally able to buy guns. "That's a law that needs to be changed."

A ton of people who ended up on the No-fly List ended up there as a result of writing articles critical of the Bush Administration and stuff like the No-fly List. Not to mention the trouble of getting off of it. Using it as a basis for denying people their rights is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>57364033
source on them being legally bought
>>
>>57366636

>my uncle is a lawyer for saudi oil barons
>does that mean he has islamic ties

Yes you fuckstick. Your faggot uncle literally works for the people that fund international islamic terrorism. Hopefully his plane crashes on his next "business trip"
>>
>>57364899
GET A LIFE
BIN THAT KNIFE
>>
> Be American
> Go to holiday party
> Get shot

I sure as glad the trend of increased gun sales since Obama was elected makes me safer
>>
>>57364593
>tfw no Maggie waifu
>>
>>57363749
lol this is nothing new. the man has always had a soft spot for things that might harm america, look at what has happened to america since he was elected. look how he has riled up the blacks and the women.

he had a report commissioned that said that the wage gap was false and then he went ahead and said that it was real. the man hates america.
>>
>>57364546
Mexibro has the right idea
>>
>>57363749
>>first major Islamic terrorist attack since 9/11

FORT HOOD TEXAS
>>
>>57368141
Here.. Let me help..
>>57366487

Does mom let you walk to the short-bus alone in the morning? Careful there's bad guys out there!
>>
>were radicalized in Saudi Arabia

there's the reason he won't admit it

Washington licks the oil-encrusted assholes of the Saudi jewking.

after 9/11 we should've bombed fucking mecca and riyadh, not iraq and afghanistan
>>
>>57363749
This interview occurred while the shooters were still active and was scheduled before the shooting. Everyone was under the impression, including pol, that the shooters were white at this point
>>
When will someone get on reanimating J. Edgar Hoover's corpse so he can get back to keking the presidents?
>>
>>57363749
Saudis own significant stakes in a lot of media companies and banks, so no one in the political establishment will do anything that inconveniences them.
>>
>>57363926
>being this retarded
>>
>>57363749
Barack HUSSAIN obama.
>>
>>57369592
We were? I don't recall assuming they were white. This wasn't a white MO. I had my money on something cartel related with muzzies being my backup.
>>
>>57364033
>they were US citizens
Source on that one? He was, was she?
>>
>>57364033
>All the guns were legally bought
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
File: jew refugees 2.jpg (626 KB, 1280x992) Image search: [Google]
jew refugees 2.jpg
626 KB, 1280x992
>>57363749

What is the Ford Hood shooting. It was a terrorist attack but the kikes classified it as a "workplace incident".
>>
Wow, they didn't even mention it is a terrorist attack in French medias, just "another shooting due to guns".
My condoleances, ameribros.
>>
>>57366288
We did. The general public still has no clue because the mainstream media refuses to report it.
>>
Crusade when?
>>
File: 1396389130149.jpg (21 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1396389130149.jpg
21 KB, 240x232
>>57365111
>This is, literally, treason under US law.
I guess americans will destitute Obama and make an emergency election.

>mfw Trump is elected
>>
This worries be a little since things got ugly at my workplace earlier this year with a radical muslim employee who was fired.
>>
>>57364033
Tune your tun foil receiver to 168.92 to hear a broadcast confirming ISIS involvement.

Most likely that these were just "lone wolf" psychopaths.

Maybe they were radicalized online, doesn't make them ISIS, you fucks. Have we forgotten Occam's razor?

The tendency of you idiots to rely on conspiratorial thinking is embarrassing.
>>
Confirmed by fox just now, guns were purchased illegaly
>>
>>57363749
>first major Islamic attack since 9/11
Boston bombings

>ignoring the fact that all 3 assailants were Islamic terrorists
It doesn't factor into his policy. What's he going to do, imprison all Muslims? Bug every Mulism computer? Confiscate all guns from Muslims?
>>
>>57364146
The one person with stitches would want it.
>>
>>57372369

you 'bout to get enriched.
>>
>>57364911
We've always been at war with Eurasia citizen. Now pick up that can!
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.