[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do pol/acks think of Oscar Pistorious?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: No_milady_NO.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
No_milady_NO.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
Legless athlete who shot his beautiful awesome perfect girlfriend 5 times through a bathroom door because he thought that home invading scumbags had entered his house and were hiding in his bathroom.

I personally thing he should be strung up. Obviously lying and murdered a beautiful person in cold blood.

I realise there is huge violent crime problems in South Africa and people are paranoid but this fuckwit deserves the rope.
>>
It's going to be decided whether or not he will face a murder charge now after a year or so in jail for "accidental killing" of his qt gf.
>>
For anyone that cares he's just been resentenced for murder.
>>
this is the guy with no legs?
>>
>>57363659
>resentenced

Double Jeopardy?
>>
MURDER
U
R
D
E
R

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/dec/03/oscar-pistorius-appeal-court-guilty-murder-reeva-steenkamp-live
>>
>>57362294
>he thought that home invading scumbags had entered his house and were hiding in his bathroom
>he thought
sure he did keks
>>
>>57363777
He was first convicted of man-slaughter now they've upgraded the conviction to murder on appeal. I think double jeopardy just means he can't be convicted of man-slaughter again.
>>
>>57363887
Read full post or go back to sleep Miguel.
>>
>>57363777
That's just a movie
>>
>>57364161
Fuck off Mohammad
>>
File: oscar-JUST.jpg (70 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
oscar-JUST.jpg
70 KB, 992x558
how do you want your parole senpai?
>>
>>57362294
He's a murdering piece of shit. Plus people without legs shouldnt be allowed to run track
>>57363753
yes
>>
>>57363777
some other countries (like Italy) dont seem to have those laws
>>
>>57362294
I think he's a very handsome man and, therefore, innocent
>>
>>57363659
Like that matters. He will never set foot in jail.
>>
>>57362294
Well sounds like he just wanted to get a leg up on a possiblly bad situation, jump at the chance while he so had it if you will. No need to walk around the issue when he could run right in head first, heal to toe and eliminate the threat with a click of his heels. Truly an innocent man, its too bad he already got convicted of manslaughter... He shoulda walked.
>>
File: 1441007456000.png (23 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1441007456000.png
23 KB, 200x200
>>57365921
>>
>>57362294
I can hardly imagine a scenario where you are sitting on your toilet, your wife in front of the door and you accidentally shoot her through the door mistaking her for a burglar. Pretty sure he is guilty.
>>
File: aussie flag.gif (11 KB, 432x216) Image search: [Google]
aussie flag.gif
11 KB, 432x216
>>57365921
>He will never set foot in jail
Australia, you're all right
>>
>>57366107
Also it was on valentines day and the neighbors heard them yelling at each other. He obviously new who he was shooting
>>
>>57364150

Pretty sure he was also tried for murder and found not guilty

So, yes, double jeopardy
>>
>>57362294
>that flag
Leave it to the Holy Caliphate of Bongladesh to somehow find a way to BIN THAT KNOYFE BIN DAT GUN
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.