[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A new Quinnipiac University poll found that Democratic presidential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: bernie-sanders.jpg (22 KB, 485x369) Image search: [Google]
bernie-sanders.jpg
22 KB, 485x369
>A new Quinnipiac University poll found that Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders beats every top Republican candidate in hypothetical general election matchups.

>The Quinnipiac poll showed Sanders beating Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Ben Carson:

– Topping Trump 49 – 41 percent;
– Getting 44 percent to Rubio’s 43 percent;
– Beating Cruz 49 – 39 percent;
– Leading Carson 47 – 41 percent.

>Sanders has the highest net approval rating ( +12) of any candidate Democratic or Republican, and he is also the candidate that voters deemed the most honest (59%-28%).

>The Democratic Party has a very good problem on its hands. While Republicans don’t appear to have a single electable candidate, Democrats have two. Either Sanders or Clinton would be the favorite to win the presidency if they won the Democratic nomination.

Say it with me
PRESIDENT BERNIE SANDERS
>>
File: 1392793630479.jpg (178 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1392793630479.jpg
178 KB, 960x720
>>57361771
Believing for even a second that the American people are going to elect that Communist Yid in the White House is beyond delusional.

Just think of this post when Hilrod clenches the nomination, friendo.
>>
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 1920x1280
This anti gun lizard fuck better not win.
>>
>>57361771
>implying Hilary won't get the nomination

Oh anon
>>
>>57361771
>Its cute you think the democrats haven't already picked Hillary as their nominee.
>>
File: 1448683890559.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1448683890559.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>57361952
Believing for even a second that the American people are going to elect this billionaire prick in the White House is beyond delusional.

Just think of this post when Rubio clenches the nomination, friendo.
>>
>>57361771
>>A new Quinnipiac University poll found that Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders beats every top Republican candidate in hypothetical general election matchups.

Too bad they'll remain hypothetical huh?

He's not winning against shillary.
>>
File: excuse me sir you're retarded.jpg (3 KB, 91x120) Image search: [Google]
excuse me sir you're retarded.jpg
3 KB, 91x120
I don't know how to break it to you but you need to be nominated within your party before you get to participate in the general election, Hernie.
>>
>>57361771
Hilldog has all of the superdelegates. She won before it started.
>>
File: 1400902928281.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1400902928281.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>57362250
>Implying I'm voting for Trump

You can keep your bullshit assumptions to yourself. It's understandable that you'd be wrong as usual. After all, you genuinely believe Sanders is actually going to clench the nomination.

If only your ludicrous beliefs and false hope were enough to propel your steadfast delusions into reality. Get fucked.
>>
>>57362670
>implying Hyde wouldn't support bernie
>>
>>57362649
The Hillary superdelegate meme needs to end. Hillary also had more than Obama at this point in 2007 and look what happened there. Plus many of them will be bound by primary results and only a few of them ever vote against them. Bernie has way more real support than Hillary and has better supporters who will turn up to vote for him. Hillary does not.
>>
File: Bernie 2016.jpg (168 KB, 1020x571) Image search: [Google]
Bernie 2016.jpg
168 KB, 1020x571
>>
Sanders is the Ron Paul of the 2016 elections, its not happening faggots.
>>
wow a university poll with a left wing bias

never would have seen that coming.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.