[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam is beyond reform
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: 5142Nrp2U+L._SY400_.jpg (24 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
5142Nrp2U+L._SY400_.jpg
24 KB, 266x400
anyone read pic related? thanks anon 2 weeks ago for linking a pic citing QI. really critically examines historicity and contradictions of Islamic study.

anyone read it? is islam beyond reform? seems to me that it can never be more than a geopolitical ideology disguised as religion.

>inb4 shilling my book; not me
>>
>>57361651
Fucking THE Pete Townsend?!

Listen Pete, we heard you were talking to Jared.
>>
>>57361651
shut the fuck up
>>
File: current year.png (2 MB, 1375x3944) Image search: [Google]
current year.png
2 MB, 1375x3944
If Islam is religion of peace, what is christianity?
>>
>>57361651
How is Islam beyond reform if there's no compulsion in religion aka everything is voluntary?
>>
>>57362088
>This rock would be deemed too big
>This rock would be deemed too small
>This rock was just right for Goldilocks!
>>
>>57361651
>seems to me that it can never be more than a geopolitical ideology disguised as religion

This is starting to be my view as well.

>>57362151

Islam sure as shit isn't voluntarism.
>>
Islam is just in conflict with the world's biggest religion. Which is of course money. It doesn't have a good way of helping people exist in the current world and this is causing conflict and confusion. I'd say the way Turks experience islam is a good way forward. Next to islam they also have a strong identity concerning family name and nationality.
>>
>>57362225
Qur'an says there's no compulsion in religion.

Forcing anyone to obey Islamic Law is illegitimate. Islam doesn't want hypocrites, it wants people who are truly dedicated, hence no force.
>>
>>57362258
>Islam is just in conflict with the world's biggest religion. Which is of course money.

>money

muslims are the 21st century jews, what are you saying? are you drunk?
>>
File: 1434288789969.jpg (43 KB, 400x243) Image search: [Google]
1434288789969.jpg
43 KB, 400x243
>>57362088
You can't say followers of Islam aren't law abiding.
>>
>>57361651
>>inb4 shilling my book; not me

If you are a shill you'll be sad.
If you aren't you should have included this link already.

https://kat.cr/questioning-islam-tough-questions-honest-answers-about-the-muslim-religion-peter-townsend-t10966427.html

Download away.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 620x400
>>57362088
>mfw reading that
>mfw i previously thought people sentenced to be stoned where already dead and that its more of a symbolic gesture
>mfw cruel and unusual punishments in general
>mfw beind adultorous shouldnt even be a crime in the first place
>mfw savages literally throwing stones at living people with the purpose to kill them

Savages, barely even human.
>>
Gonna say that reform is possible. Sunnis, Shi'a, and Kharijites all have their own traditions of continued scholarship and modification through Islamic jurisprudence. I honestly believe that if Tunisia gets its democratic project up and running, they have a real shot at being the voice for political and religious reform in other ME countries. Either through a secularization of the state apparatus, or the development of a different, less dogmatic Islamist politics.
>>
>>57362492
Love that picture.
>>
File: 4chan-DEUS-VULT-CRUSADER.jpg (202 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
4chan-DEUS-VULT-CRUSADER.jpg
202 KB, 1600x1200
They will never reform. Its a perfect cult. You literally are against god itself by criticizing its perfection. You literal punishment for questioning, or leaving it is death. And there will be friends, often family, that will literally give you this punishment.

Well, maybe if they take over like they are doing.

We will enter a global dark ages that will probably last 2000 years time. This is the most likely scenario unless some world shit happens and somebody finally decides enough, and nukes mecca and we nuke each other, and then no more Islam and the survivors proceed.

But most likely it will never reform. And we will enter a global dark ages if it wins.

And when the world is literally shit, and everything shit, those long long long people in future will finally realize it was a complete shit cult, and maybe need to do some changes.

But then they will say dindu.

It cannot be tolerate, compromise with, argued with, and every muslim thinks its literal perfect as is.

They are inbred brainwashed zombies and even a literal cannibal worshipping the sun in some African shithole is more capable of reforming his beliefs than a muslim that is still thinking 1500 years in the past.

The crusades were right. But it stopped too soon, and was not the right time.

A modern crusade is needed. But liberal west is so brainwashed only cataclysmic even will wake it up. Like a dirty nuke or chemical in washington or new york by muslims.

And that is a very likely scenario. its coming. They want to strike fear into infidel west...and thats best choice. Think about it..Im not even a muslim, an i see that as a pefect move. Now imagine the money muslims, ISIS, those corrupt like in pakistan close to nuclear material or weapons. It will probably happen. But that might be the straw that breaks western civilization. And finally destroys Islam. Without remorse.
>>
>>57362589
even if Tunisia gets their shit together why would the rest of the ME countries follow their lead? they aren't going to be able to positively benefit the current "moderates" in anyway, thus causing no change in the rest of the world, only proving that Islam does intact need a major reformation.
>>
File: we_1.jpg (70 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
we_1.jpg
70 KB, 1608x905
>>57362317
If you consider dhimmitude as an acceptable state for non believer then I guess you're right.

I'm so fucking tired of apologist trying to make me believe that Islam is multiculturalism.

Here's what some guy says about it :

> The Saudi sheikh [al-Munajjid] responded by saying that any Muslim who thinks this way is “ignorant” and

> Wants to equate between right and wrong, between Islam and kufr [non-Islam], monotheism and shirk [polytheism], and gives to each side equal weight, and wants to compare this with that, and he asks: “Why don’t we build them churches like they build us mosques? So we allow them this in return for that?” Do you want another other than Allah to be worshiped? Do you equate between right and wrong? Are Zoroastrian fire temples, Jewish temples, Christian churches, monks’ monasteries, and Buddhist and Hindu temples, equal to you with the houses of Allah and mosques? So you compare this with that? And you equate this with that? Oh! Unbelievable, for he who equates between Islam and kufr [non-Islam], and Allah said: “Whoever desires a religion other than Islam, never will it be accepted from him, and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers” (Koran 3:85). And Prophet Muhamad said: “By Him in whose hand is the life of Muhamad (By Allah) he who amongst the Jews or Christians hears about me, but does not affirm his belief in that which I have been sent, and dies in his state (of disbelief), he shall be of the residents of Hellfire.”
>>
>>57362785
Dhimmi means "protected" you faggot. And sakat taxes were often more severe than jizya tax.
>>
File: DhimmiLimits.jpg (568 KB, 1000x1150) Image search: [Google]
DhimmiLimits.jpg
568 KB, 1000x1150
>>57362317
Here's what the book Reliance of the Traveler states about dhimmis. (pic related)
>>
>>57362707
Last time they wantet to strike fear in the west it backfierd pretty badly.KZ guantanamo, war on a huge scale.

What makes them think it will work out now?
>>
>>57362707
dude, i had to printscreen that.
Probably gonna copypasta it onto kikebook soon.
>>
>>57362382
Islam is just a social structure. Money is just a social structure. They are not fully compatible yet. That's what I'm saying. Eastern religion is way ahead of Abrahamism in that aspect.
>>
File: BreakingDhimma.jpg (315 KB, 992x740) Image search: [Google]
BreakingDhimma.jpg
315 KB, 992x740
>>57362885
That sounds like the kind of protection the mobs offer.

Here's what Reliance of the Traveler states about those who say bad things about Islam. (Pic related)
>>
>>57362317
Here is what Ibn Khatir states about verse 2:256 in his commentary

> The reason for the revelation of this verse was that the women of Ansar used to make a vow to convert their sons to Judaism if the latter lived. And when the tribe of Bani an-Nadhir was expelled from Madinah, some children of Ansar were among them, so their parents could not abandon them; hence Allah revealed: <There is no compulsion in religion… >, narrated by Ibn Jarir, on the authority of Ibn Abbas, Abu Dawud and an-Nasa’i, on the authority of Bandar, Abu Hatim, and Ibn Hiban from the Hadith of Shu’bah, Mujahid and others. However Muhammad Ibn Ishaq narrated that Ibn Abbas said: it was revealed with regard to a man from the tribe of Bani Salim Ibn Awf called al-Husayni whose two sons converted to Christianity but he was himself a Muslim. He told the Prophet: "Shall I force them to embrace Islam, they insist on Christianity", hence Allah revealed this verse.

> BUT, THIS VERSE IS ABROGATED BY THE VERSE OF "FIGHTING": <You shall be called to fight against a people given to great warfare, then you shall fight them, or they shall surrender" (Al-Fath: 16). Allah also says: <O Prophet! Strive hard against the disbelieves and the hypocrites, and be harsh against them> (At-Tauba:73), and He says: <O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who are the Al-Muttaqin (the pious)>, (At-Tauba:123).

Note that the portion concerning abrogation does not appear in the abridged version of Ibn Kathir's commentary.
>>
>>57362721
Tunisia is beyond repair at this point.
>>
>>57362885
Here is the story of a group of Jew who liked being Dhimmis so much they started lying about it :

>Dönmeh (Turkish: Dönme) refers to a group of crypto-Jews in the Ottoman Empire who, to escape the inferior condition of dhimmis, converted publicly to Islam, but were said to have retained their beliefs. The movement was historically centred in Salonica.[1] The group originated during and soon after the era of Sabbatai Zevi, a 17th-century Jewish kabbalist who claimed to be the Messiah and eventually converted to Islam in order to escape punishment by the Sultan Mehmed IV.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%B6nmeh
>>
>>57362975

Fix the spelling mistakes and grammar. I drink to ease my pain. The scenarios are dire, but highly probable. One just has to see past history to see whats coming or might happen. Or put yourselves in the mind of others.
>>
>>57362975

>inbred
>>
>>57364450
The shooter's sister today? Also his wife.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.