[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, found this on Jewbook How would you guys reply to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: rape.jpg (58 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
58 KB, 595x842
Hey guys, found this on Jewbook

How would you guys reply to this? I'm sure the statistics for women being raped are heavily over-exaggerated. Anyone know?
>>
Rape now includes regretting it the next day, so we have to be a little judicious with our terms here.
>>
>>57358877
>false statistics
>she has a higher chance of dying from obesity issues
>women are just as strong as men so for every 1 successful rape there must be 1 failed rape or at least similar data
Equality is the answer anon.
>>
>>57358877
>killed
>raped
>same thing

Okay

Also 1/200000 chance seems high to me that's like 20,000 women alive today will die to a shark.
>>
Women don't live in the ocean.
>>
>>57358877
>only 16.3% of reported rapists are imprisoned
Is that because the other 83.7% are crazy cunts like Mattress Girl?
>>
First, sharks are being fished, because they're valuable.
Second, being raped isn't as bad as being killed.
Third, no, women don't get raped at a rate of one in six.
>>
>>57359096
I think I'd rather be raped than.. say.. pay a parking ticket.
>>
>>57358877
>Women don't spend their entire lives in the ocean.
>Most shark attacks are non-fatal as sharks don't hunt humans and when they do, they are usually mistaking us for seals.
>>
>>57358877

Change "rapists" for "blacks" and watch the liberals backpedal.
>>
>>57358877
Point out the statistic of her getting raped by a black man in relation to that of a white man.

Watch them backpedal.
>>
>>57358877
When definition of rape are we working with here?
>>
id be all for stricter rape sentencing laws if when a woman claims rape and she actually wasn't she goes to jail for double the time the guy would have gotten.

I can understand raping/killing someone. For the life of me i cant understand why you would lie about that happening to put a random person in jail.
>>
>>57359353
I'm assuming it's not just rape, it's also sexual harassment of some sort like groping or unwanted touching, or perhaps cat-calls.

>>57359275
>>57359251
Now that's tempting.
>>
>>57359096
This is the only answer needed. Refuting all three bullshit points feminists try to make
>>
>>57359764
Well, the best way to deal with these things is to question the studies that they come from.
Anyone posting these probably won't even be able to show you the study in question.

It's easy enough to see the methodological issues here. What definition of rape are they using here? Where did they gather their data? How big is their sample size?

Without methodological notes, a figure like this isn't worth the paper it's printed on.
>>
>>57358877
If sharks are on land that statistic would increase
>>
>>57358877
Just openly calling for genocide because "Men might rape"

Women go back to the kitchen. This is getting old and is destroying society.
>>
File: men get raped more than women.jpg (310 KB, 810x978) Image search: [Google]
men get raped more than women.jpg
310 KB, 810x978
whenever a feminist wants to play le statistics game just either a) bring up pic related or b) ask them if we need to scrutinize black people more since they commit more crime
>>
>>57358952
This
>>
>>57361313
raped by whom?
>>
sharks can't into land, and when the rape train comes full blast, it doesn't matter where you are.

ban rape space stations.
>>
File: white on black rape.jpg (301 KB, 857x1026) Image search: [Google]
white on black rape.jpg
301 KB, 857x1026
>>57361389

literally niggers
>>
File: lesbian rapes in prison.png (21 KB, 413x167) Image search: [Google]
lesbian rapes in prison.png
21 KB, 413x167
>>57361389

or if your implying it's only a male problem...
>>
File: 1448923792642.jpg (100 KB, 1125x1038) Image search: [Google]
1448923792642.jpg
100 KB, 1125x1038
>>57358877
sounds like the vast majority of reported rapes are fraudulent by those quoted statistics.
>>
>>57361313
>>57361697
MUH DATA only matters to shitlibs when it supports their views

>Statistically speaking most mass-shooters are white?
>"Obviously this is a problem that White Ameria needs to address..."

>Statistically speaking blacks commit disproportionately more murders than whites?
>"WOW JUST WOW, I can't believe what I'm reading!?! Is EVERY black man a murderer? How dare you draw conclusions about the African-American community from such a tiny pool of criminal offenders!"
>>
>>57358877
>How would you guys reply to this?

I'd point out the only reason that one statistic was so low was because human women tend to, predominantly, spend their time on dry land and not in the ocean. Ergo it's completely retarded to compare the two.

>We really need to cull the retarded before they ruin everything.
>>
>>57358877
>statistics for women being raped are heavily over-exaggerated

In fact, they are not.
>>
File: female rapists.jpg (74 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
female rapists.jpg
74 KB, 600x550
>>57362046
>muh CDC statistics

so you won't mind when they reported this then?

>b-but women never do anything wrong and men have no problems!
>>
>>57358877
>she was asking for it. Did you see the chum she was wearing? Her silhouette looked like an otter. #notallsharks
>>
File: female rapists.png (49 KB, 693x655) Image search: [Google]
female rapists.png
49 KB, 693x655
>ONLY MEN COMMIT RAPE YOU SHITLORD!!!
>>
>swimming in the ocean alone far off shore
>suddenly see a shark fin
>luckily a lone sailor on a boat shows up
>you can take your chances (1 in 262,365) with the shark
>or hop on the boat and possibly (1 in 6) be raped
>>
I'd also like to point out that the encounter to attack rate of sharks is much higher than the encounter to rape rate of people.
You could meet thousands of people a day and not one of them will rape you, but if a single shark is spotted in the water usually all of the beaches in the area get closed.
>>
>>57358877

>We're worried about the wrong predators

0% of sharks accused of biting someone were falsely accused

8% of men accused of rape were falsely accused (more than double the next nearest false crime accusation)

Women are the real predators
>>
>>57358877
how to avoid not getting killed by a shark? live away from water
how to avoid not getting raped? don't be around niggers
>>
>>57362847
It's a lot more than eight per cent. Most police departments keep no stats and do not punish or even record women who admit to lying or who are exposed as liars. One police chief who did keep track found over a quarter of rape accusations were made up.
>>
>>57362847
That 8% also doesn't include all the men falsely accused that were still convicted. Which I'm sure were more than a couple..
>>
>>57358877
I would say, that men should rape sharks more. There is some species dyscrimination here. I mean, cmon, it's 2015.
>>
>>57363018

I'm a little into the sauce but I think the 8% came from the FBI and only counted cases that went to court where it was proved to be false. So yeah, the actual rate is higher but they don't track accusations that don't go to court.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.