[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 2015 - why are you still a racist? If everyone on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 14
File: Sweden_flag.gif (10 KB, 651x408) Image search: [Google]
Sweden_flag.gif
10 KB, 651x408
It's 2015 - why are you still a racist?

If everyone on earth was a SJW there would literally be no terrorism and no wars.

If everyone on earth was a race patriot there will be perpetual slaughter until one race is left standing.

You cannot refute this.
>>
>>57358187
You're Swedish which instantly makes anything you say 100% invalid.
>>
Your first argument boils down to "If everyone thought the same there would be no conflict".

Not everyone thinks the same. As to your second argument, that is not true. Being proud of your race and nation does not necessarily imply you will go out and kill other races and nations. Does loving your family mean you secretly want to murder all other families?
>>
>>57358187

it you pet a bee it will sting you.

The aversion is learned.

Backed by experience.
>>
File: 1430229074133.gif (52 KB, 515x485) Image search: [Google]
1430229074133.gif
52 KB, 515x485
>>57358187
SWEDEN YES.........GOOD GOYIM
>>
>>57358187
>If everyone on earth was a SJW there would literally be no terrorism and no wars.

>My definition of social justice is different from that guy's definition of social justice. I will proceed to terrorize and do war with him.

AKA Islam vs Christianity AKA history as we know it.
>>
>>57358187
Because we don't live in la-la land and there are people out there that want to rape your daughter, rob your house and kill you, and most of them sure as hell ain't white.
>>
>>57358187
>Being proud of your race and nation does not necessarily imply you will go out and kill other races and nations.

While this could have been true in theory, the experience up to this point shows that belief in racial or cultural superiority is always implies conflict with other races/cultures.
>>
>>57358622
Experience proves no such thing. Even if it did, conquest is a much better method then subversion for getting people to think alike, therefore by your own logic, imperialism is preferable to the ideals of 'social justice'.

Smaller social groups form into larger ones thorough snowballing and empire-formation. Multiculturalism is based on the idea of trying to accept all ideals while also promoting the ideal of accepting all ideals, which is contrary to itself.

If you really wanted peace on earth, you would go out and subdue everyone who didn't.
>>
>>57358187
>>57358622
?????
>>
>>57358187
SJWs fight amongst themselves. Feminists despise gays for being misogynists, trannies despise feminists for enforcing "gender roles",
>>
>if everyone
Therein lies your problem. People are different from birth, they are not blank sheets of paper that you can program in any way you want through education and media. People will always be different from each other and have differences of opinion. The idea that this could be changed is utopian and frankly idiotic.
>>
>>57358187
Terror and war are result of economic struggles. Everything else is a pretext and justification.
>>
>>57358187
>magically convert everyone in the world into SJWs somehow
>a few of them have kids who aren't right in the head. they grow up to be psychopaths and sociopaths regardless of a lifetime of SJW upbringing
now what?
>>
>If everyone on earth was a SJW there would literally be no terrorism and no wars.

Politics becomes about who shouts the loudest (already is in some countries) and who feels most offended

Comedy in all forms is watered down for fear of insulting some poor soul

I say I'd probably prefer a white woman to a black one and I'm fined for racism in a public place.
>>
>>57358315
THAT'S NOT REALLY YOUR FAMILY.

FAMILY IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT.

FAMILY HAS NO MEANING AND YOU HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH A RANDOM PERSON THAN YOUR BROTHER.
>>
its not racist i, i think afghans should be in Afghanistan and swedes in Sweden and niggers in hell.
>>
>>57359023
I sincerely hope you're being facetious
>>
>>57358824
>Multiculturalism is based on the idea of trying to accept all ideals while also promoting the ideal of accepting all ideals, which is contrary to itself.

This is clearly false. SJW mainstream ideology does not support intolerant ideals. It enforces uniformity on the level that it requires everyone to respect everyone else, removing the most common cause for violent conflict. Beyond that, anyone is free to believe in whatever, true.
>>
>>57358187
White folks today on this board don't want a race war.

They just recognize the ongoing demonizing of white people, and their genocide from the countries they have developed for hundreds or thousands of years.

How can you be so blind as to what is happening? There is a resource crunch happening across the world, causing massive population shifts. Do you really think civilizations with a history like Islam's, or any African nation, will responsibly integrate into the functioning western societies in such a way that we can all live sustainably?

It's 2015. Wake up.
>>
File: 1429048427452.png (148 KB, 2500x1645) Image search: [Google]
1429048427452.png
148 KB, 2500x1645
>>
>>57358187
That is all true but you are making an assumption that everyone would be one which is impossible.

There's always people gonna take advantage of you if you let them.
>>
>>57358187

And no art, no music, no comedy, no free speech and censorship.

I'd rather kill myself, thank you.
>>
>>57358990

Marxists are retarded.
>>
>>57359240
What you don't realize is that there is no such thing as universal tolerance. All people tolerate some things and do not tolerate other things based on their ideas about good and badness.

Someone who tolerates patriarchy, family values, tradition, and organized religion, but does not tolerate homosexuality, abortion, sex outside of marriage, and drugs, is no more or less tolerant than someone who tolerates homosexuality, abortion, sex outside of marriage, and drugs, but does not tolerate patriarchy, family values, tradition and organized religion.

And this can be twisted to any set of ideals. Tolerance is a flawed ideal, and splitting people into "tolerant" and "intolerant", while at the same time promoting intolerance towards "intolerance" is simply saying, in reality

"I tolerate some things but not other things"

Which is the way it is for all ideals and all peoples. Once you've accepted that, you can stop pretending to promote tolerance, and instead ruthlessly promote your own ideals.
>>
>>57359412
He's right though.
>>
>>57358187
So when is Sweden going to grow out of this teenage fad?
>>
>>57358187
You forgot about taking away what left of our freedom
Enslaving white man to work for women and other races, constant indoctrination. This is SJW agenda. Just look at reality which is being formed by SJW
>>
>>57359631
swedish flag as pic, swedish location, posting /pol/'s stereotype of extreme leftist swedish views? common m8, it's a proxy troll. sage
>>
>>57359453
>Someone who tolerates patriarchy, family values, tradition, and organized religion, but does not tolerate homosexuality, abortion, sex outside of marriage, and drugs, is no more or less tolerant than someone who tolerates homosexuality, abortion, sex outside of marriage, and drugs, but does not tolerate patriarchy, family values, tradition and organized religion.

Being "intolerant" against intolerant ideals is fundamentally different from being intolerant against peoples lifestyles. It's a very basic rule mandating that you have to treat other people with a basic level of respect and courtesy.

The reason why such a rule is necessary is that disrespect begets disrespect which begets violence, destruction of property and bodily harm.
>>
>>57359739
No, you don't understand. People like OP are still in the majority here, exactly as stereotypical as /pol/ would have you believe(though I suppose the average swedish male doesn't suck nigger dick).

It's entirely possible that OP is being genuine.
>>
>>57359800
The problem is that there is no difference between tolerant ideals and 'intolerant ideals' there is simply tolerating some things and not other things.

There are obviously lifestyles that Social Justice as a philosophy views as evil, bad, and wrong and refuses to tolerant, just as those philosophies tolerate themselves but do not tolerate Social Justice.

There is no difference. Saying that one tolerates more lifestyles than another is valid, but the idea that there is a philosophy of "tolerance" is not. The philosophy of "tolerance" is really just a particular philosophy that tolerates itself, and anything that is not intolerant of itself, while marketing itself. Which is exactly the same as any other philosophy.
>>
>>57358894
they sure do love aligning with each other when it comes to opposing anything from moderates and right-leaning folks. E.g. "traditional values"
>>
>>57359220
he is mocking the 'we should have no borders' & 'we should prioritize migrants over native citizens', which applies specially to sweden and germany
>>
File: swedenyes.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
swedenyes.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>57358187
YES
>>
>>57359800
Define 'basic level of respect and courtesy'.
Because if it boils down to a sociopathic need to elevate yourself above others by showing how 'caring', 'understanding' and 'tolerant' you are, that is the opposite of respect and courtesy. It's self-absorbed, childish, and willfully ignorant of the reality that enforces very clear laws of nature. It holds people to no standard other than the largely unnatural and destructive one which your entire country has adopted. It is literally justifying the destruction of your own people so that you can feel good about yourself.
>>
Storm warriors just don't want to admit they are racist and they don't want other races to have the same opportunities they had. They ignore all the atrocities committed, and perpetuate the stigmas breeded by them in effect continuing the problems that SJWs are trying to erase.

Their blind allegiance to their ignorance and bias is the main cancer in the first world today. If everyone was committed to helping each other, we would be that much more evolved as a species, but storm warriors support the economic oligarchy that not only negatively affects minorities, but the majority of people across the world as well, simply because the main beneficiaries of this are a small number of whites who they wish to identify with.
>>
>>57358187
Every time I think of a world ruled by SJWs all I can come up with is the society in Equilibrium.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x503
>>
>>57358187
When the year becomes 2016 I really hope your fucking head explodes.

"Guiz it's 201-- guys, I can't... I can't say it's two thousand and fifteen, the year of our lordy lawd. What has happened?"

I'll tell you what, people will wake the fuck up after a few more happy explosions over in Europe and US of A. Sit the fuck down you brown loving Swede.
>>
>>57360280
>If everyone was committed to helping each other, we would be that much more evolved as a species
And how would this dream scenario of yours come about? If wishes were fishes
>>
If everyone on earth was a SJW we'd all be starving and society would collapse because we'd all have liberal arts degrees, fake jobs, and sit around doing nothing but talking about our feelings.
>>
I am just now realising I'm on an image board where everyone has the exact same views on things but some pretend they don't just to get people to start talking. I'm fucking pathetic.
>>
>>57360325
Well, executing 99% of /pol/ would be a healthy start. Electing Bernie Sanders as president and ousting republicans from our government would be the next step. At that point the intolerance and systemic oppression that is a festering wound on this planet would start to be healed over the next 4 years.
>>
>>57358187
It's 2015 - why are you still a kuffar?

If everyone on earth was a muslim there would literally be no terrorism and no wars.

If everyone on earth was an infidel there will be perpetual slaughter until no one is left standing.

You cannot refute this
>>
>>57359970
>The problem is that there is no difference between tolerant ideals and 'intolerant ideals' there is simply tolerating some things and not other things.

I already stated the fundamental difference between being intolerant of intolerance, and being intolerant of race, lifestyle, sex, etc.

The former is simply a requirement that everyone be polite and respectful towards everyone else.

Just like with common table manners, the rule has one exception: no-one is required to be polite and respectful towards someone who starts out rude and unfriendly.

You believe that that exception invalidates the rule. But the rule is there to avoid unnecessary conflict, and the exception is there to punish people who start unnecessary conflict. It's all perfectly consistent.

You just have a hard time accepting the truth, basically because you're the guy who insults everyone at the dinner table and then cries hypocrisy when everyone thinks you're shit and treat you accordingly.
>>
>>57358980
Sven ftw.

Now back to the kekshed.
>>
sverige är landet av hanrej
>>
>>57360280
all races had equal opportunities, burger.
they all begun with nothing. you have no race card here.

also, are you so naïve to believe that slavery happened only by whites controlling blacks?

that whites were the cause of blacks being sent to the colonies?
no, it was blacks capturing blacks and selling them to white people.
it was muslims/middle easterners capturing and being captured by africans

slavery has happened to all races, all continents, and it happened regardless of white people.
>>
>>57360710
>all races had equal opportunities, burger.
That is not the case in the United States or even your own country.

>also, are you so naïve to believe that slavery happened only by whites controlling blacks?
American slavery was the first of its kind to be purely based on a dichotomy of race. One race as master and the other as slave is not documented as extensively as the American continents and certainly was not as brutal historically either.
>>
>>57360250
>Define 'basic level of respect and courtesy'.

= Until you (the individual) prove yourself to be an asshole, I will treat you just the way I treat anyone else and as I want to be treated myself.
>>
>>57360623
Not at all, because your ideals are not simply a demand for politeness and respect. You have already admitted that you are intolerant of ideals you view as intolerant.

In short, you would not be polite and respectful to me if I wanted a society with strong family values and to live a life of virtue, so what possible difference is there if I return the favor?

The problem is that you believe you're simply being polite, when your philosophy, IN PRACTICE clearly promotes certain actions and ways of thinking while discouraging or forbidding other actions and ways of thinking.

If anything the most dangerous part is that you really don't seem to understand that you're promoting a morality. That's the insidious subversive part of SJW. They say they're promoting tolerance of all lifestyles, while clearly despising and fighting against any lifestyle except the philosophy of social justice.
>>
SIEG
>>
>>57360645
I can't be in the kekshed today, I'm off to my weekly state-issued duty of sucking refugee penis. Their balls are big, you see.
>>
>>57360895
>You have already admitted that you are intolerant of ideals you view as intolerant.

This is the same old fallacy, all over again. If this had merit, then the usefulness of basic manners would be invalidated by the commonly understood license to treat an unmannered and rude person rudely. That's fucking stupid.

If we meet tomorrow on the street, and you start out by calling my sister a whore, then I have license to tell you to fuck off without losing my claim to being a nice friendly and polite guy.
>>
>>57358187
Like that has went so succesful is Sweden. SJW's are impotent faggots that won't do shit agian foreign forces that are trying to take them over. Being a Swedish SJW basically means you let people from the middle-east rape, kill and colonize you on a massive scale and you attack anyone who get's outraged by this.

Put yourself in the shoes of a sandnigger, why should they become a SJW when they might as well just take all the resources you have without punishment while they allow, even encourage you to keep your culture and religion.The fact that as long as their is one group that isn't a SJW kek, they will exploit and easily conquer every group who is SJW, especially if the non-keked group of people is brown. Realistically this will always be the case

SJW's are literally are a nation-destroying cancer.
>>
>>57358187
>>57358187
Positive always attracts negative. There will never be a time when everyone is an SJW. SJWs attract their opposite, such as extremist Islamists, like flies to a carcass.
>>
>>57361156
The fallacy is yours, because you view moralities other then your own as "bad manners" and not as opposing philosophies.
>>
File: Yuri.jpg (19 KB, 375x338) Image search: [Google]
Yuri.jpg
19 KB, 375x338
>>57361156
Argue all you want, you're nothing but a useful idiot to a nation that died 25 years ago
>>
>>57361394
The opposing philosophy to "SJWism" essentially amounts to luck-based patriarchy and nationalism. I've never heard of any SJWs decrying the "family values" you claim to admire. I do see them trying to combat systems of oppression.
>>
>>57361562
>I've never heard of any SJWs decrying the "family values" you claim to admire
Ha ha oh boy, then you really haven't been listening
>>
>>57361562
That is because they call my values "oppression". The point of the matter is that rather then admitting that Social Justice is a philosophy that promotes its own ideas about the Good and the Bad, it hides behind the veil of "tolerance", while ignoring its hypocrisy by saying it is only intolerant of intolerance.

Which is a statement with about as much substance as "I'm not hateful, I only hate my enemies."
>>
>>57361562
Leviathan has a rape-fantasy. Achmed-behemoth is here to help her.
>>
File: 1445804321788.png (297 KB, 594x571) Image search: [Google]
1445804321788.png
297 KB, 594x571
>>57358622
SJW policy is itself a cultural artifact that implies superiority over other cultures.

Why haven't you stopped being an SJW yet?
>>
>>57361394
I guess that makes sense if you're a hardcore moral relativist who believe that all behavior is created equal.

My axiom is however that conflict and violence is - all else equal - bad. You - being a race warrior - would disagree and actively pursue conflict and violence.
>>
File: swedenboy1.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
swedenboy1.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>57358187
COME ON GUYS
IT'S 2015
COME
ON
>>
File: nosuchthingasluck.jpg (66 KB, 638x359) Image search: [Google]
nosuchthingasluck.jpg
66 KB, 638x359
>>57361562
>>
Muslims see you as the weak fucks that you are and stealing your birthright. They are wolves; you are lambs. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>57361814
I'm not a 'race warrior' whatever that is. And I'm not a moral relativist either. My point is that your philosophy is not simply a matter of manners, you really do hold beliefs about what kind of behavior is acceptable and unacceptable and you are prepared to fight to prevent unacceptable behavior from happening.

In what way is that any more tolerant than any other moral philosophy?

The average moral philosophy loves its good, hates its bad, and tolerates the indifferent. How is Social Justice any different?
>>
>>57361849
kek this has to be staged, it can't be real.
>>
Jesus Kristus...
>>
>>57359631
Please finland, grab your knife and kosken and come save us.
>>
>>57358187
Should i move to sweden? if so where?
>>
>>57362011
Lol obviously but that doesn't matter since this is /pol
>>
>>57362080
Malmo, from what I've heard it's basically New Arabia at this point anyway.
>>
>>57362011
It's from a quiz show and it was staged to a degree, in the vein of "let's reverse the gender roles because that would be totally progressive guys!". But the very fact that such an idea was hatched and that the boys and girls were fine with this tells a lot
>>
File: 1336003142537.gif (1 MB, 317x178) Image search: [Google]
1336003142537.gif
1 MB, 317x178
>>57358187
The fact that you believe all of this is why your first world country will be a third world country in a decade.

I don't have to refute shit. I'll let time do my talking.
>>
File: 1426759735504.jpg (449 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1426759735504.jpg
449 KB, 1600x1200
>>
>>57361849
can't
make
this
shit
up
>>
>>57358390
Actually a bee would be unlikely to sting you even if you touched it, bees mostly sting in swarms when their hive is attacked and since their stinger is attached to their insides (It kills them to sting) they can only sting once.

Wasps on the other hand
>>
>>57362251
Wasps suck
>>
White girls belong to ugly ass black dudes
>>
>>57360867
Using the new world as an excuse is not valid, as according to the race equality bogus people spill around here, africans had the same chance to be the leaders of the colonies. Yet, they weren't.
Instead, they chose to enslave each other for all of their history.

As with all other nations, sons of slaves were also slaves. Nothing different here from the rest of the world.

Then, when freedom comes, they have the opportunity to get away from everything and... they chose not to do it, staying near white populated areas (this is how slums started in Brazil, btw).

What did they expect? That another race/nation would take care of them? Just because of their ancestors incompetence to keep up with the rest of the world?

No, the universe doesn't owe you anything.
As soon as they weren't slaves anymore, it was their task to build up their lives, it was their task to survive. Just like people have been doing for thousands of years

Try reading about ancient egypt, rome, ancient china, mesoamericans. All far more vicious than white 'enslaving' blacks.
>>
>>57358289
Australia have double the rape sweden does, please explain this you ultra kuck shitposter irrelevant white trash losers.
>>
>>57361947
>In what way is that any more tolerant than any other moral philosophy?

I think that should be pretty clear: a license to go outside the boundaries of basic courtesy only in retaliation against people who habitually cross such lines is a philosophy of minimal confrontation.

It's "more tolerant" in the sense that if everyone on earth followed these simple rules, you could safely assume that unless you elected to be an asshole you could expect a basic level of respect from anyone.
>>
>>57362366
Didn't whites terrorize black communities during the Jim Crow period of the antebellum South? See Black Wallstreet
>>
>>57361562
Systems of oppression such as:

>guys said mean things in a video game!
>women choose low paying jobs and that's all mens fault!
>I can't believe people are saying mean things about muslims!!!
>>
File: 1442265463932.jpg (93 KB, 739x747) Image search: [Google]
1442265463932.jpg
93 KB, 739x747
>>57358187
>2015
>being a tiny-dicked Social Justice Weenie
>>
>>57362421
So? Didn't romans try to terrorize and conquer the germanic tribes in germania? The difference is the tribes had the balls to fight and survive.
It's been that way for all of human history, why do you want to frame it as particularly special?
>>
>>57358187
I'm not racist. That said, I am aware of trends.

I judge each individual whenever possible. However, if I am at an amusement park, and the population suddenly swells with black people that I don't know, there is no way for me to effectively judge each individual, so I revert to statistical probability of my continued safety, and make the appropriate choices.

If that qualifies as, "racist," to you, that's just too bad. I'm not willing to risk my safety, or the safety of my family, just to appear progressive.
>>
>>57362413
Thats the thing though, your morality is not actually any more tolerant than any other morality. If anything, its a stifling orthodoxy that punishes all other philosophies, which are by nature more strict.

By attempting to tolerate everything, it fails, because it is a moral philosophy and has to be intolerant of that which is intolerant of it, but because it claims to be tolerant of everything, it has to be intolerant of all strict philosophies EG 99% of moral codes.

In short, Social Justice is generally only tolerant of Social Justice.

And "An asshole" is just another way of saying "Evil, according to Social Justiceism". Your idea is as stupid as saying "If everyone agreed with me there would be no more conflict"

Well, no shit.
>>
>>57362394
It has a higher population. Per capita we have more than double the rapes they do
>>
If everyone is one thing, peace will be achieved as that group is united under one cause. That is the ultimate goal for most sane minded people. What separates all of us is how we decide to get to that peace, and how much of ourselves and our morals we're willing to sacrifice.
>>
>>57362567
>If that qualifies as, "racist," to you, that's just too bad.

It doesnt, in the same way as being more cautious around redneck trailer trash does not make you a believer in genetically determined poverty.
>>
>>57362683
Let women start carrying concealed (even if it's just a 9mm), and I bet that rape stat goes down FAST.

Take a look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL6KkK0uT7A

Start watching at 0:28 to see what a single 9mm bullet would do to an attacker.
>>
>>57358990

yea religion factors nowhere in there. fucking ass
>>
>>57358990
Incorrect. War is nothing more than a form of negotiation, and will end when one side decides that the cost of war outweighs the benefits.
>>
>>57362660
Do you also feel that law enforcement is nothing more than state sanctioned crime?

As I explained to you, the fundamental difference lies in that one philosophy aims to minimize conflict while the other welcomes conflict. As far as I'm concerned, "tolerance" is not a virtue in itself. It's a means to an end - that end being to limit violence and conflict.
>>
>>57362945
Hey, I believe you. But there's no way Sweden would go away from gun control, the public opinion is just too strong in favor of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 251x234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 251x234
>>57358187
When did it all go south?
>>
>>57363103
Almost anything can factor into war. Again, its nothing more than a form of negotiation.

This is why it is a bad idea to have a war with religious zealots. Unless your goal is to completely eradicate the religion, which can only be done through religious genocide, fighting a war with them will do nothing but invigorate them.
>>
>>57363463
Their loss. Best advice I can give you is to bail the fuck out.
>>
>>57358187
>If everyone on earth was a SJW there would literally be no terrorism and no wars

>SJWs routinely cannibalize their own when there's a mindset shift or a group decides they didn't like something other SJWs did

lmao man
just lamo
>>
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 1280x720
>>57362080
Rare
>>

When has "everyone on Earth" ever agreed on anything, retard? Yeah, you can believe in your faggy ideology. The stone-age cretins invading your continent aren't going to care. The only way to achieve peace is if every group fears attacking every other group, which is not possible when you push cultural Marxism. Your ideology is literally responsible for the destruction of your own nation. I know that people like you are aware of that, but I think you don't want to admit it because then you look like the biggest dumbasses in the history of the world, so you have to act like people like me are the problem. Ironically, you're the most bigoted people, because you remove agency from any group that isn't you.
>>
>>57363490

The roller coaster started moving in the 1960s.

Though the wild ride didn't begin until 1975.
>>
>>57364942
>The stone-age cretins invading your continent aren't going to care
It goes without saying that there is no coordinated "invasion". 99% are coming as individuals for various reasons (economic, fleeing war etc)

As to whether they will "care" or not, they should - like any Swedish citizen - follow the law lest they be punished, and be expected to treat other Swedish citizens with respect or not be treated with respect themselves.

(Note: The above does not imply that I believe in unlimited numbers of refugees)

>Your ideology is literally responsible for the destruction of your own nation

Meme or wild hyperbole, take your pick
>>
>>57366240
>follow the law lest they be punished

Oh no, 30 days of community service for gangraping a toddler to death. You're really good at making people conform to your values.
>>
>>57366520
You're thinking about something which happened in Norway.

Anyway, immigrants are subject to the same laws as swedes in general. Minors are generally sentenced to juvie, rather than prison. Nota bene there are ethnically swedish juvenile pedophiles too. You could probably find a few over at /a/ if you're interested...
>>
http://www.stockholmdirekt.se/nyheter/eleverna-samlade-in-40-000-till-flyktinghjalp-tjuvar-stal-allt/aRKolb!CdmE9J21jPaSXRDMpf4xQ/

Kids in whites-only gated community collect $5000 to refugees.

Get it stolen by burglars.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.