[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you have to say to these SJWs, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x515
What do you have to say to these SJWs, /pol/?
>>
>>57356683

"...."
>>
>>57356683
This:
Prove your fucking claims.
>>
You have no rights.
>>
>>57356683
Burden of proof. Conventional wisdom tells us you do have to do so, so present a thesis with some form of evidence or at least a logical proof.
>>
The second paragraph perfectly illustrates the harsh denial of reality most of these people go through. They study degrees like gender studies or sociology and instead of accepting that their degree is worthless and they wasted their money getting it, they try to think of them as above the system and voluntarely not getting a job (while they full well realize it´s not like that)

It shows how far away these creatures really are from reality.
>>
>>57356683
This is the dire truth of the welfare state. They TRULY believe you don't have to earn the right to live. Society was built on hard work and cooperation and now it seems people think society should just be giving them everything. Without republican taxes (i.e if every republican had the same work ethic and income as an average lefty) they'd starve and society would burn in a matter of days.
>>
>>57356683
Yes you do, because the alternative is saying someone else has the absolute duty to justify your space, give you food, give you the things you "need" and so on.

No one deserves anything, no one has the right to take hold of a stranger and say "Take care of me."

These pompous snowflakes need to spend a week in the wild. Tell the thunder and the mountains, the sky and the trees, that they don't have to justify their survival. See what they say in response.
>>
>>57356683
That is level of entitlement that could only foster in absurd prosperity.
>>
Is there people who really think like this?
I can just get my head around it...
>>
>>57356683
It's all relative
>>
>>57356683
Simple:

You have the right to live. That's it.

In other words, you have the right to not have your life taken from you, so long as you do not unlawfully take the lives of others.

Other people are not obligated to keep you alive.

It's called personal responsibility, and it's been the natural order for every successful society in the history of man.
>>
File: 1328391129474.png (34 KB, 344x517) Image search: [Google]
1328391129474.png
34 KB, 344x517
>>57356683
Why do you deserve to be happy? No one can control that but yourself. It' not anyone else's responsibility to ensure your happiness.
>>
Alright be honest. How many of you keks still live with your parents? How many of you are neets? This is an anonymous board

I moved out at 19
>>
>>57356683
Bullshit, what the fuck did people do before welfare was invented?
>>
>>57356683
"Then you're pro life, right?"
>>
>>57356683
Where do those commodities come from? Who provides them? Why are they doing that? Where do they get the money?
>>
You, indeed, don't have to earn the right to live. You also don't have to earn your other civil rights, as laid out in the constitution.

Everything else, get your ass up, because those things don't come into existence by magic.
>>
File: duckinparis.jpg (284 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
duckinparis.jpg
284 KB, 1200x675
>>57356683
i'm ok with this
>>
Nothing because it's absolutely correc5 and the vast majority of people who work are actually easily replaceable by not only other people but by technology. Most of you are useless eaters but because you wipe the floors at McDonald's you think you are actually useful and worth something, but you're not. Better off being NEET and staying out of actually important people's ways.
>>
>>57356683
Except you do under natural law. Who's supposed to take care of you if you were meant to die in the wild? Me? I don't want to. Oh you're going to get men with guns to force me huh? That's hypocritical.

People who can't earn their right to live have no right to breed, they only create more people who are unable to earn their right.
>>
Why not?
>>
>>57356683
Accurate statement. So fuckimg what?
>>
File: 1445409814967.jpg (65 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1445409814967.jpg
65 KB, 500x450
>>57356683
When the fuck did i earn the responsibility if providing your means of living? And why do you define living by taking advantage of government benefits? Surely you don't need to earn the right to live in the woods.
>>
>>57356683
This is the highest wisdom that I own; freedom and life are earned by those alone who conquer them each day anew.
>>
File: Shame on you paper.jpg (5 KB, 167x100) Image search: [Google]
Shame on you paper.jpg
5 KB, 167x100
>>57356683
Only this.

Bad dog. Very bad dog.
>>
Ask them if they're pro life :^)
>>
>>57356683

THAT'S NOT THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS
>>
>>57356683
The universe doesn't owe you shit, faggot.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.