[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mountain jews please explain how you got relaxed gun laws to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Switzerland.svg.png (16 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Switzerland.svg.png
16 KB, 2000x2000
Mountain jews please explain how you got relaxed gun laws to work unlike here in the us
>>
>>57356020
Wealthy country, socially cohesive, ethnically and culturally homogenous (ignore the fucking heretics and hippies in Geneva), strong sense of national duty (national service is mandatory).

Also I think being a small nation helps but I can't put my finger on why exactly this would make a difference.
>>
No niggers, just one, small group of inbred white people
>>
>>57356020
no nigger prez
>>
>>57356020
Trittst im Morgenrot daher,
Seh' ich dich im Strahlenmeer,
Dich, du Hocherhabener, Herrlicher!
>>
homogeneous culture

small country
rich country
mountains
>>
>>57356723
>>57357850
Will one of you marry me so I can get Swiss citizenship and sit around eating Muesli all day?
>>
>>57356020
Jews are superior people, regardless if they are mountain Jews, Jew Jews, Slav Jews, or banker Jews.
>>
>>57358093
sorry we keep the blood clean
if you are born 50 km away from my hometown you gonna be count as an alien.
>>
>>57358302
In our world, yeah, to an extent. But an entirely Jewish society would be difficult as there would be no pawns to play. Jews operate by being mainly managerial, how many Jewish blue collars do you know of? And I mean actually Jewish, as in blood Jewish. It's hard to have a country where everyone is trying to be king.
>>
>>57358329
I spent summers on the lake of Lugano and winters in Zermat,Gruyere and Zurich-- surely that counts for something friend.
>>
>>57358329
well I lived over there in the 80s and it wasn't that way, so things have either changed or you're a fucking liar. In fact, I saw lots of black babies with blue eyes and it was fucking common to see white men marrying latin women, which funny thing... here are just average 6/10 looking house wives, swiss fags over 20 would go crazy for them.
>>
I don't know the answer, but one thing that I notice is that Americans seem to treat guns as an ideology, whereas here they are just treated like objects.

>>57358329
This is not true, I have friends at the opposite side of the country.
>>
>>57356020
It's literally the muds that do it all

Remove the nigs, remove the muslims.
80% of the crime and 99% of the murders disappear overnight.

It's going to be interesting to see the change in crime rates throughout europe over the next 5 years as they demographically kill themselves off and replace their population with muds.

Wonder what they're going to say when they have higher crime rates than the US.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.