[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I discuss the muslim shooting without revealing my power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
How can I discuss the muslim shooting without revealing my power level to my blue-pill college friends?
>>
well that's the last time i tip
>>
>>57355832
don't
>>
>>57355832
oh btw you cant i just talked to an idiot friend of mine and he laughed at me fucking idiot why do i even talk to these people. just find red pilled friends
>>
>>57355832
Just point to the massive failures of leftist Europe.
>>
>>57357762
But isn't it our duty to bring others into the light?
>>
>>57357762
You're probably just a loser
>>
>>57355832
Don't. Get an education, a good job, raise a family and teach them to think for themselves. Ignore the libtards. You'll never win and just end up looking like a bigot. They wanna buy into the mass media's bs? Let em. I wouldn't even waste my time.
>>
>>57357975
they're completely unsalvageable i've tried. i even try to meet them in the middle and they won't budge. I EVEN SAID IM FINE WITH FAG MARRIAGE LETS MOVE ON AND THEY WANT MENTALLY DERANGED PSYCHOPATHS IN WOMENS BATHROOMS
>>
I could see a Jew getting mad about that sign.

"You're going to make jokes about Hitler?! He killed my great-grandparents! I just came here to get a meal and have to see 'Hitler' written on a sign in your establishment. I want this meal on the house or I will report you to the Bureau of Labor."
>>
File: 40000.jpg (151 KB, 1016x970) Image search: [Google]
40000.jpg
151 KB, 1016x970
>>57358555
>>
>>57361592
Change 2 words and that's an accurate interpretation of Islam.
>>
>>57355832

Ideally you would avoid it unless if you know they're at least somewhat open-minded. If you do decide to play that card, you should go for a very "basic facts" approach. Point out that the way the shooting was carried out was inconsistent with a workplace shooter out for revenge (3-man team, implying planned coordination), the use of IEDs is also inconsistent with a workplace shooter (implies a significant level of pre-planning), and the wearing of GoPros is also inconsistent behavior (implies that shooters planned on living long enough to show off their deeds to the world).

Then point out that all of these things are basically in line with the strategy, tactics, and loadout used by the Charlie Hebdo shooters earlier this year (Kouachis had fewer explosives, but still), except with the target shifted to a Christmas Party, and let them connect the dots.
>>
don't say anything. your silence will do more to pick at the doubts in their minds than if you went after them directly (which would cause them to double down and put their fingers in their ears in order to protect their egos)
>>
File: 1447673188447.jpg (95 KB, 599x717) Image search: [Google]
1447673188447.jpg
95 KB, 599x717
>>57355832

ask questions. say things like "i dont understand why he jewish like soros spread multiculturalism in the world, but dont want it in their own country. do you have an explanation? sounds to me like "divide and conquer""

something like that. play dumb and ask questions. people need to think its their own enlightment that came to the conclusion. if you say it right away, they probably fight it.
>>
>>57355832
call them Sunnis, all the terrorists are the Sunnis, and that way you can avoid calling all Muslims terrorists .
>>
>>57367067
Most muslims are sunnis too. That wouldn't work.

Call them Salafists.
>>
>>57355832
What shit-tier degrees are they getting?

All my friends in the engineering department are more conservative than I am.
>>
>>57364501
That picture doesn't show that alot of the reason there are other races in white countries is because they were brought in for cheap or free labour
>>
>>57355832
>Ganging up on the Islam hate bandwagon
>thinks he is red pilled

Lol /pol/ in a nutsack
>>
File: deal-with-it.gif (8 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
deal-with-it.gif
8 KB, 400x250
>>57355832
>it's funny because hitler treated his staff extremely well, but jews are notorious for not tipping

topkek
>>
The best way to beat a leftist in any sort of argument is to simply ask questions. Any sort of argument they have will not be logically consistent when pushed to the extreme so it falls apart under scrutiny which why they always try to silence any sort of debate or conversation. You just have to keep on them and force them to answer your questions, don't let them evade by changing the subject or bringing up some irrelevant shit. I find myself saying "Okay we'll talk about [irrelevant subject] later on if you want but let's get back to [subject]" multiple times whenever I'm in a conversation with a liberal.
>>
>>57367526
Says Japan, your women would literally gawk at a fucking Gorilla than fuck you.
>>
>>57355832

I would ask to speak to the owner right away! I would let him know how inappropriate this is and that I was going to let the news sites know about this. I will get this business into so much shit that business will be at it's worst, forcing the owners to sell and making them never open up a store again.
I will then find that man and tell him that the number one rule to having a great business is NOT MAKE GUESTS FEEL LIKE HITLER.
>>
>>57357975
you have to find the ones who can be saved first. there are a lot of lost causes out there
>>
>>57368087
Yes good goy, let all those slutty women estimate the value of your fellow men.
>>57355832
Start with "not all Muslims of course" and "I speak with Muslims time to time, some of them are great people but they're culturally different to us like some other Christian or Asian nations." so that you'll show you're not against Muslims but "culture clash".
>>
Theres no point.

I just had an hour long discussion on Islam with my father and it came down to "Christians also did it" and a "the ME was oppressed by Europe " and "Jews in Spain had religious freedom"

What a joke, no matter the amount of info you can prove to the contrary of their beliefs, they will NEVER concede that Islam is the problem. Just like Yuri said, they are programmed to respond to certain stimuli.
>>
>>57367526

>defending mudslimes
>redpilled

Didn't know half my country was actually redpilled.
>>
>>57355832
JESUS NEVER TIPPED

checkmate commie
>>
>>57362505
pig for the pig god?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.