[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will his legacy be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 23
File: Barack-Obama-speaking-abo-014.jpg (17 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Barack-Obama-speaking-abo-014.jpg
17 KB, 460x276
What will his legacy be
>>
Complete failure. It just goes to show how strong the American people truly are.
>>
File: OBAMA-IS-WEAK.gif (127 KB, 600x523) Image search: [Google]
OBAMA-IS-WEAK.gif
127 KB, 600x523
Duuurrrrr
>>
File: OBAMA THE KEK.jpg (232 KB, 1200x853) Image search: [Google]
OBAMA THE KEK.jpg
232 KB, 1200x853
>>57355766
>>
File: Obamas True Colors.jpg (360 KB, 812x563) Image search: [Google]
Obamas True Colors.jpg
360 KB, 812x563
>>57355766

Muslim lover
>>
>>57355846
I don't get this Obama isn't a solid 6/10 president meme
>>
>>57356102
muslim leader actually
>>
>>57355999
This would be a good cartoon except the obvious solution is to put one of those steel domes over the bomb and use a controlled explosive to safely isolate and neutralize the threat
>>
Not good, but far from the worst.

I wasn't a fan, but whatever.
>>
>>57355766
He won't have aegacy. At best the American people will politely avoid the topic fearing being called a racist. He'll be remembered as being the 1st black president. Thats about it.
>>
>>57355999
AHAHA

>Liberals actually believe this.

1. ISIS is fucking pathetic we could wipe them out in one fucking nuke and kill every god damn muslim faggot in European countries.

2. Obama is doing absolutely nothing to fix ISIS. He literally imports more terrorist by "refugee crisis"

3. Nobody is even saying we should fucking ISIS's shit up (Even though its a cakewalk). We just don't want any more immigration here, until everything is resolved.
>>
If the Us survived in present form? the poor, hardworking negro pioneer trying to overcome "White Racism" to be a great leader. A statue bigger than Mike King. But the US will Balkanize/Civil War well before then.
>>
The president who preceded Der Trumpenfuhrer.
>>
>>57355766

Serious contender for most incompetent president ever. Yes even counting Bush 43.
>>
>>57355999
>implying Obama didn't create ISIS
>>
>>57355766
Setting up the Clinton legacy. 12-16 years of Democrats might destroy this board
>>
>>57355766
Best President ever. We were headed towards another Great Depression and he turned it into the great "Meh."
Saved the Gulf coast. They were already in bad shape, and no way could they have survived spending 20 years in court with BP and giving half to their lawyers before getting the restitution they needed.
Started the renewable energy economy. Solar and wind went from fringe to mainstream under him.

And not a single real scandal in 8 years. A legacy of overwhelming competence.
>>
Literally one of the 3 worst presidents we have EVER had

Buchanan
Obama
Nixon

would be my 3.
>>
Race riots
Mass shootings
Isis
>>
>>57355766

His legacy?

>A black president who managed to leave blacks in a worse position than they were before he first took office.
>an ideologue who refuses to compromise even when confronted with evidence that contradicts what he believes

He's not the worst president, but he's definitely down there.
>>
File: 1444348435241.jpg (199 KB, 2024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1444348435241.jpg
199 KB, 2024x1024
Did everyone forget about the BP disaster in the gulf?
Motherfucker refused many European countries willing to come and aid in the cleanup. We just sat back and let that shit pump oil for fucking days on end and nothing was done about it.
That's just ONE thing Obama should be held accountable for.
>>
>>57356265

ISLAMOPHOBIA!
>>
>>57355766
HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
one of the most mediocre presidents of all time
>>
>>57355766
first black(mixed) and muslim president
>>
>>57356303
He's half white, half black. He is not the first fully black President.
>>
>>57356384
>Nobody is even saying we should fucking ISIS's shit up

Watch the republican debates
>>
>>57357012
Pretty shit list. Learn some history
>>
obamacare and.... um nothing
>>
>>57357087
Pretty much this, I feel there is more racism now than pre-oboma
>>
>>57356845
>implying Obama's fuck-ups won't get Trump elected

It's why he was crying today anon
>>
>>57357098
>We just sat back and let that shit pump oil for fucking days on end and nothing was done about it.

Fox News during the spill: "THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD STAY OUT! WHAT DO THEY KNOW ABOUT AN OIL SPILL? GOVERNMENT CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT! THEY SHOULD LET THE EXPERTS HANDLE THIS! BOY IS OBAMA AN AWFUL LEADER!"

Fox News after the report showing BP had been mostly interested in minimizing the appearance and their exposure: "ANY IDIOT WOULD'VE KNOWN THAT! OBAMA SHOULD HAVE STEPPED IN IMMEDIATELY! BOY IS HE A BAD LEADER!"

He assessed the situation, and once it was obvious how large it was, he stepped in and mobilized a massive effort. And he was completely successful. Then he went above and beyond and got BP to agree to fund a trust for immediate payouts.
So you're right that he should be held accountable. He should be given the credit he deserves for the utterly successful outcome of a mess that had had the potential to destroy the entire Gulf coast.
>>
>>57357087
Yup. The man set back race relation on this country 50+ years.
>>
>>57357332
Who would you consider worse?
>>
>>57356045
is that guy aiming his weapon at the camera? you never point your gun if you arent ready to shoot.
>>
>>57357815
See you in 11 months, I guess
>>
>>57357933
Yeah, they also trounced through people's homes doing warrantless searches.
>>
>>57355766
Managing to spend more than G W Bush.
>>
>>57356219
OP asked for his legacy.
>>
>>57357881
Conservative talk exposing the gullibility and racism of poor southern whites didn't really change anything. You were always gullible and racist.
>>
George Bush Sr.: "Worst president ever!"
Clinton: "Worst president ever!"
Jr: "Worst president ever!"
Obama: "Worst president ever!"
Whoever comes next: "Worst president ever!"

The current president is always the worst ever according to everybody.
>>
Megalomaniac Narcissist who implemented healthcare reform, and steered the US through a really fucking unstable time. Maintained the Status Quo but did it smartly.
>>
>>57355766
Creating the atmosphere necessary to get Trump elected President.
>>
>>57355766
>extending Patriot Act
>smuggling guns to Mexican criminals
>nearly a dozen mass shootings
>the rise of SJW culture
>the rise of ISIS, and their attendant attacks, Paris being the worst violence the city has seen since WWII
>TPP/TIP
>the single largest foray into domestic spying ever conceived
>the largest per capita debt humanity has ever known

I'm not looking forward to adding "oversaw the first domestic nuclear attack" to that list
>>
>Economy still as much of a disaster as it was when he entered office
>Race riots/mass shootings on a semi-regular basis
>Left and the right more estranged from e

Oh, fuck it. Do I really need to say it?
>>
The security in all future successors being white.
>>
>>57355766

being a big fat pussy and useless president hired because of his race
>>
I'll give him some credit and say that he inherited a bad hand from Bush. That out of the way.

>foreign affairs at an all time low
>racially divisive
>did nothing for black people (not that I care, he just promised he would)
>majorly incompetent with war strategy
>says his last year will be dedicated to gun control
>hired the first Transgender person in his office

Bottom 5 president a legacy.
>>
The guy who spoke for himself not for the majority of america
The guy who would weekly go on television and call his own citizens stupid for choosing the country they want not his
>>
>>57355766
Let's see

>Largest transfer of wealth from middle class to wall street in history
>Sold guns to Mexican Cartels, Al Qaeda, and ISIS
>Lost a US ambassador
>Leaving the Middle East a gigantic fucking cluster fuck of a mess
>set race relations back to the 1950's
>$19 trillion debt
>GDP growth never got close to 4%
>let Putin rub his ballsack all over him
>raided medicare and robbed the middle class again to give money to insurance companies and called it "healthcare"
>vetoed a pipeline with our Canadabros so that Warren Buffet's railroad can continue to make fuckloads of money

But hey he saved General Motors, am I right? ...If we ignore that it's owned by Italians now I guess...
>>
>>57358126
There can be no good president. There is simply too much power there for one man to handle.
>>
>>57357929
Obama and Bush Jr. are both garbage, but I wouldn't consider either in the bottom 3. Harding, Pierce and Tyler, at least, I would consider worse than both of them.
>>
>>57355766

The nigger child of jimmy carter and bush 1
>>
File: 1437321465937.png (620 KB, 1040x640) Image search: [Google]
1437321465937.png
620 KB, 1040x640
>>
>>57355766
Record number of shootings while whining about gun control
>>
>>57358170
Good observations, and a well-thought, quality post. you just seem to be missing one thing here: he's. a. NIGGER!!! The magic negroes can do no wrong in this world, haven't you learned that yet if you've learned nothing?
>>
>>57358106
I'm neither gullible nor racist. I think the race relations, lately are a tragedy. He had the chance to truly unite this country (or at least take us much closer to being cohesive) and instead he made us more divisive than ever.
>>
>>57358475
>President is responsible for shootings
This is what happens when you're raised on Faux News.
>>
>>57355766
Nothing., that's why he wants the Iran deal, Gitmo closed/Cuba relations and the refugees so he can be the Religion of Peace president.
>>
>>57355766

Hopefully, first non-native born citizen to be elected president to have every document with his signature at the bottom repealed.
>>
>>57355766
memes
>>
File: Car.gif (2 MB, 350x220) Image search: [Google]
Car.gif
2 MB, 350x220
>>57358438
Gas is 1.89 here. Pretty nice. Thanks, Obama!
>>
>>57358376
Fair enough. You make a good point. Although I still believe Buchanan belongs down there as well.
>>
>>57358376
>>57358419

obongo is praised everywhere in the world, and in 50% of america.

he will be remembered as "a great president"
because:
>muhh gay marriage
>muhh nobel peace prize
>muhh black
>muhh killed osama
>>
A spineless politician. Not a real leader.
>>
>>57358348
the us has been funneling weapons to mexico and latin america since reagan, if not before that.
>>
>>57355766
MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS
>>
>>57358656
Yeah, can't really argue with Buchanan
>>
>>57355766
5.5/10 Overall satisfaction with his administration.

Fuck the TPP.
>>
Why does any administration ever think it's totally cool to just send lots of military grade hardware over to some people in the middle east to fight in whatever conflict?
>>
>>57355766

As the world started to burn he blamed the god damned weather.

Oh and the whole
>Muh first Black president

He is so bad I doubt we will see another black president in the next 50 years.
>>
The catalyst to Trump's election.
>>
>>57355999
>>57355999
should be another panel with him putting the bomb together

Although it's not solely him. All our modern problems in the middle east stem from a long string of shill presidents doing the bidding of their financial masters.
>>
>>57358523
With the Republican party as the party of "No," and conservative talk spinning everything he did as a negative, how was he supposed to bring everyone together? He's a black Democrat -- the right would never come along with him. That would leave appeasement by conceding, but the far right believes they're the Moral Majority and that all of their beliefs come directly from God. In other words, they will never be appeased until they get everything they want. They'll even hold contradictory beliefs and want either depending on which way they're swinging this second.

There was never any pleasing the right.
>>
>>57358499
Race aside, he's categorically one of the least effective presidents we've ever had.

The fact that he's Black has no impact on that. He has a higher education, and the full apparatus of government to work with, and still he failed terribly.

Our nation i less secure, both domestically and abroad.
We've more avowed enemies than we did since the conclusion of WWII.
Our economy is in shambles, to the point where it may, mathematically speaking, never recover.
Race relations have been pushed back a half century.

If he as white I'd be just as outraged.
>>
>>57358975
Poor choice in infograph.

You accidentally cited one of the things Obama did right.
>>
>>57358193
and female

kek
>>
>>57359121
>GDP is growing
>"Our economy is in shambles"
Conservatard "logic"
>>
>obongo is praised everywhere
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBi4A2LUUtw
Only in Burgerstan m8. Yuros are racist and should be gassed.
>>
>>57359080
Tbh I want Trump to win, but he only has a small chance in the general, even with recent happenings and voting trends
>>
>>57359113
Look man, I don't like the radical conservatives any more than you. They're just as toxic. But I ask, do you truly believe that there was nothing more he could have done to improve the relationships between average Americans of color and whites?
>>
>>57359297
National debt is the largest in human history.
Student debt is not far behind.
Now you have to buy insurance or the govt. penalizes you every tax year.

Not even conservative, just smarter than you.
>>
>>57355766
The guy that set up the perfect storm to allow our god emperor to lead us into a thousand year age of prosperity.
>>
File: thousand_yard_stare.jpg (209 KB, 598x702) Image search: [Google]
thousand_yard_stare.jpg
209 KB, 598x702
>>57355766
He let the Islamic State issue fester to further his own political promises of 'no war in Iraq' so he could get re-elected. Then he saw ISIS was putting pressure on Assad and he held back even longer because he hoped Islamic State would indirectly topple Assad. Then and only then would he finally deal with them.

With his term ending it looks like ISIS was just a can he kicked down the road to the next guy to take office. In other words Islamic State was just something he didn't have the time or energy to deal with. Didn't fit with his mojo.

He was supposed to be the Chosen One to lead us out of Dubya's clusterfuck. Now we have had not one but TWO back to back two term administrations of sheer incompetence.

16 fucking years of this, man....
>>
File: 9c3Uqkt.png (109 KB, 360x340) Image search: [Google]
9c3Uqkt.png
109 KB, 360x340
It makes me so proud to see a waking up USA. Finally you are not the shitstain your leaders all made you out to be.

>tfw Fourth Reich in the West in your lifetime
>>
>>57355766
A giant lame shit.
>>
>>57358438
>gas still almost $4 here
t-thanks obama
>>
File: Thank you Obama.jpg (132 KB, 556x673) Image search: [Google]
Thank you Obama.jpg
132 KB, 556x673
>>57356045
>That wannabe soldier pointing his rifle at someone with a camera
I bet if they ever try taking guns away from people by force he will be right and center and I hope he gets shot right between the eyes.
>>
>>57359384
The neat thing about debt is that it doesn't actually exist. You're apparently too dumb to know this, though.

Debt is not reality. It is a promise of a future transfer, but that transfer need not actually happen.
>>
>>57355766
>social "progress"
>management of the GFC
>arguably weak foreign policy
probably a few other things but those would be the big three
>>
>>57359413
>16 years
You said it, man. I'm just so fucking tired of mediocrity. Why does it always have to be 2 terms...
>>
File: goodburger.jpg (8 KB, 220x236) Image search: [Google]
goodburger.jpg
8 KB, 220x236
>>57359706
Well, a huge chunk of your tax dollars goes to -paying interest- on the national debt. 75% in fact.

But feel free to tell the IRS that their whole system is based on made up bullshit and you don't owe them a cent.
>>
>>57358348
Chrysler is owned by Italians not GM
>>
>>57359706
Debt doesn't exist.

Given that only 3% of American currency is physical money, neither do our assets.
>>
File: lol.gif (417 KB, 320x289) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
417 KB, 320x289
>>57356845
>people actually think clinton has a chance

kek

go talk to humans for a change
>>
>>57358376
Reagan was pretty bad, So was Clinton by way of being weak
>>
>>57358317
Afghanistan isn't that bad considering.
>>
>>57359543
>4 shekels for the combustible Jew
What the fuck. It's 1.89 or 1.79 if you go out of the way to get gas. I filled up yesterday for .91 cents a gallon after using my fuel card.
>>
>>57360172
It would be very hard for her. She's either feared, hated or both and that's by -the Democratic Party-. I wanted to think a lot of that reputation was undeserved but she really is Joan Crawford Tier as far as Bitch Power Level. Physically abusive, verbally abusive. Uses her power to completely ruin people's lives for things like 'I didn't like the wallpaper.'.

I can see why Bill was looking for love elsewhere. Hillary literally has no idea what that means. She's seriously, truly -that- malevolent.
>>
>>57360102
>currency is assets
You're not very bright, either.
My house exists. My clothes exist. My computer exists. This cup of coffee in my hands exists. These are my assets. Currency is just a medium of exchange, and it matters not a whit if it isn't in a tangible form.
>>
Health insurance for every friend:)
>>
>>57355766
first nigger, first mudslime as POTUS
>>
>>57360636
Debt doesn't matter but what it leads to does dude.

http://www.bradenton.com/opinion/national-opinions/article43199109.html
>>
File: ophone.jpg (49 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
ophone.jpg
49 KB, 600x338
>>
>>57359706
>>57360636
>spouting reddit-tear bullshit
>getting blown the fuck out

*stretches fingers*

>Higher costs of living: Large amounts of debt mean higher interest rates on everything from credit cards to mortgage loans.

>Slower wage growth: In normal economic times, every dollar an investor spends buying government debt is a dollar not invested elsewhere in the economy. That is, high debt “crowds out” more productive investments, leading to slower economic growth and lower wages.

>Generational inequality: By not making responsible debt choices, we are placing higher debt burdens on our children and threatening their standard of living and retirement.

>Reduced fiscal flexibility: Our debt levels doubled between 2008 and 2013 from 35 percent of GDP to over 70 percent, a result of and in response to the Great Recession. We can’t afford another recession. With an already high debt, the government has less room to respond to future crises such as international events or economic downturns.

>Fiscal crises: Unchecked debt growth could eventually lead to a fiscal crisis, as recently occurred across Europe. At that point, investors in U.S. debt will demand higher returns, driving up interest payments, and leading to a debt situation spiraling out of control.
>>
>>57360634
Here's an anecdote from somebody who lived in Little Rock during the 80's.

There was an attorney who came over from Romania. Things were uh... Kind of happening over there. Well, this attorney made the mistake of brushing Hillary the wrong way.

As soon as Hillary worked her way up she turned fucking this poor woman into a part time job. Making sure she was dismissed from law firm after law firm. Job after job. Finally the lady just moved -back to god damned Romania- because Hillary chased her out of the entire an country. Even then she was the undisputed Queen of Mean.
>>
>>57360634
shes only married to him for status, im sure they haven't banged in decades

there are people who would come out to vote just to see her not to get into office, and once the tape with her laughing about the 12 year old getting raped starts being used in attack ads the small support base she has will disappear
>>
This is Obama's legacy:

part 1/???

I had been waiting for 30 minutes before this and was disconnected.
[6:37:35 pm]: Thanks for contacting Health Insurance Marketplace Live Chat. Please wait while we connect you to someone who can help.
[6:38:28 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:39:22 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:40:11 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:40:57 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:41:40 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:42:25 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:43:07 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:43:46 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:44:25 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:45:02 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:45:31 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:46:12 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:46:39 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:47:06 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:47:39 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:48:21 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:48:41 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:49:13 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:49:44 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:50:14 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:50:45 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:51:16 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[6:53:00 pm]: Please be patient while we're helping other people.
>>
>>57355766

He'll get the jimmy carter treatment.

nobody will talk about his time in office, but only the shit he does post-career.
>>
>>57361201
part 2/???

[6:53:20 pm]: Welcome! You're now connected to Health Insurance Marketplace Live Chat.
Thanks for contacting us. My name is Leon. To protect your privacy, please don't provide any personal information, like Social Security Number, or any other sensitive medical or personal information.
[6:54:51 pm]: Leon
Welcome to the Health Insurance Marketplace call center, my name is Leon, how may I help you?
[6:55:19 pm]: John
hey leon
[6:55:24 pm]: John
I am doing pretty shitty
[6:55:33 pm]: John
I have been waiting for someone for over an hour
[6:55:41 pm]: John
why is waiting for you like waiting for the DMV?
[6:55:51 pm]: John
Anyway, I was wanting to know about your death panels
[6:56:00 pm]: John
who would my Life Continuance Case Manager be?
[6:57:37 pm]: Leon
Thank you for your question today. It will take me just a moment to review and respond to your question.
[6:58:12 pm]: Leon
I am sorry about the wait time. I do apologize.
[7:00:13 pm]: Leon
We do not decide which provider or case manager you must see. This decision would be decided by you and your provider.
[7:00:24 pm]: John
You are my provider
[7:00:48 pm]: Leon
Private insurance companies offer health insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace. These health insurance plans must meet government standards and be approved.
[7:01:18 pm]: Leon
Do you currently have medical coverage as of today?
[7:02:02 pm]: John
Well I am hoping I do. Why should I have to register for Obamacare if it's universal?
[7:02:18 pm]: John
Also, my lass carrier dropped me because they said being black was a precondition
[7:02:23 pm]: John
is that covered in Obamacare?
[7:05:54 pm]: John
hello?
[7:06:07 pm]: Leon
I am here.
>>
>>57361201

shudda had mo patience nigga
>>
>>57356219
>6/10

The problem with the really dangerous failures is that you don't feel their effects for a long time.
>>
>>57355999
It would be better if it was Obama throwing tools to amateurs so they could defuse it but still good.
>>
>>57361239
[7:06:13 pm]: Leon
Just one moment please.
[7:06:53 pm]: Leon
Whether you need health coverage or have it already, the health care law offers new rights and protections that make coverage fairer and easier to understand. These rights and protections provide you even more choice and control of your health coverage when key parts of the law take effect in 2014.
[7:07:08 pm]: Leon
Specifically, the health care law:
Creates the Health Insurance Marketplace, a new way to shop for and get health coverage, including free or low-cost coverage and new ways to lower the costs of private insurance. You can easily compare your coverage choices based on price, benefits, and other important features.
[7:07:34 pm]: Leon
Health Care.gov is the web site that will help you search for affordable coverage.
[7:08:06 pm]: Leon
Specifically, the health care law:
Requires health insurance companies to cover people with pre-existing health conditions. Today, health insurance plans can't turn down or limit benefits for children under age 19 due to a pre-existing condition. Starting in 2014, insurance plans must cover everyone, regardless of any pre-existing condition or health status, and can't charge some consumers more than others.
Helps you understand the coverage you're getting by requiring your health insurance company to provide you with an easy-to-understand summary of benefits and coverage.
Holds insurance companies accountable for rate increases of 10% or more and requires that your premium dollars be spent primarily on health care, not administrative costs.
>>
>>57360780
And? The government isn't spending that money to make consumer goods to further the economy. Most of it goes into the bottomless pit of the military.
"Sorry, we can't afford to spend a trillion dollars on a shitty strike plane." Does the economy collapse because we're not putting a few tens of thousands of people to work building and supporting a plane so that a few overprivileged whites can zoom around in the sky? No.
>>
>>57361283
part 4/???

[7:08:18 pm]: Leon
Prohibits health insurance companies from cancelling your coverage just because you're sick.
Increases your options for primary care doctors and emergency room care.
Allows young adults to get coverage under a parent's health plan until age 26, or to get a lower-premium catastrophic plan through the Marketplace.
Provides free coverage for eligible preventive services.
Ends lifetime and yearly dollar limits on coverage of essential health benefits. Lifetime limits on new plans are already banned, and annual limits will be eliminated in 2014.
Guarantees your right to appeal a health insurance company's denial of coverage.
[7:09:09 pm]: Leon
Going back to your origibnal question, once you decide on a health insurance plan of your choice, you will direct your question to your new health plan administrator.
[7:10:26 pm]: Leon
Do you have any other questions that I can help you with?
[7:10:58 pm]: John
Ya where is my Obama phone?
[7:11:03 pm]: John
I want some obama phone n money
[7:11:04 pm]: John
where he get dat money?
[7:13:17 pm]: Leon
We do operate that program. You can contact your state's Health and Human Services department or state Medicaid office. Would like the number to the Medicaid office?
[7:13:38 pm]: John
n i call and I get my money n phone?
[7:13:49 pm]: John
What if I want a touch screen fone. Does motorolla cover me? I want moterolla
>>
>>57355766

dindu nuffin (of value)

Sucked Muslim and black nationalist dick.

Divided the country more.

Fired a bunch of military and security leaders and replaced them with effeminate liberals.
>>
>>57361324
part 5/???

[7:14:58 pm]: Leon
You will need to ask your Medicaid office. I do not have any information on any cell phone options. Would you like their phone number?
[7:15:28 pm]: John
Yes please and I want some obama money
[7:17:00 pm]: Leon
What state do you live in?
[7:17:07 pm]: John
Alabama
[7:18:02 pm]: Leon
The state Medicaid office is (800) 362-1504.
[7:18:11 pm]: John
But
[7:18:23 pm]: John
I thought Obama was giving me my fone
[7:18:23 pm]: John
not Alabama
[7:18:29 pm]: Leon
I apologize for the inconvenience.
[7:18:31 pm]: John
They dont have gude service on the street
[7:18:40 pm]: John
and everyone uses the phones n day all dirty
[7:18:56 pm]: John
will this be a personal phone or will I have to put a quarter in it every time?
[7:19:05 pm]: Leon
A personal phone.
[7:19:12 pm]: Leon
Do you have any other questions that I can help you with?
[7:19:54 pm]: John
ya is this personal phone gunna have push to talk?
[7:20:12 pm]: Leon
Im not sure.
>>
>>57358563
This is what happens when parents retard baby
>>
>>57361350
part 6/???

[7:20:24 pm]: Leon
You will need to contact them.
[7:20:27 pm]: John
I love dose commericials
[7:20:32 pm]: John
"yo dawg where you at?"
[7:20:35 pm]: John
"no where you at dawg"
[7:20:47 pm]: John
"dawg I know where I be at"
[7:21:08 pm]: Leon
Do you have any other questions about the Affordable Healthcare Act?
[7:22:46 pm]: John
wat dat b?
[7:22:54 pm]: John
I thought we had obamacare
[7:23:00 pm]: John
whats affordable healthcare act?
[7:23:16 pm]: Leon
It is actually called the Affordable Care Act.
[7:23:56 pm]: Leon
That is the correct name of the program.
[7:24:15 pm]: John
Really?
[7:24:25 pm]: Leon
Yes. It is.
[7:24:28 pm]: John
Why is MSCVS calling it Obamacare
[7:24:37 pm]: John
Obama called it Obamacare on da tv
[7:24:58 pm]: John
So I dont have to pay for it right? I can jus go to da doctor and axe for healthcare right?
[7:25:13 pm]: Leon
That is correct.
>>
Best Freemason Puppet
>>
>>57360878
>he thinks debt exists

What did I just say?
>>
File: le chimp man.jpg (24 KB, 638x402) Image search: [Google]
le chimp man.jpg
24 KB, 638x402
>>57355766
He didn't get to know Menem.
>>
>>57355766
History books will say FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Super indepth college text books may go in a little deeper and say

FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
He did alright, he inherited a bad economy and kept the country afloat long enough so that it didn't fully collapse during is presidency. BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT! A FUCKING HERO!
>>
>>57355766

why don't we make a economy based off of algorithms relative to sustainable international trade.

isn't that basically what we have anyway?

just admitting that it's a fluctuating ratio based on our output would at least get rid of this imaginary debt bullshit.
>>
File: mickyNOPE.jpg (35 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
mickyNOPE.jpg
35 KB, 512x512
>>57360958
It always kinda made me throw up in my mouth a little when they showed her little laugh after finding out Quaddafi was brutally lynched. Cause you, what I saw was a wide eyed helpless old man being savaged. Even if you factor in everything he did why is that funny?

I don't hate her because she is a 'stronk wymyn' I hate her because she truly exhibits behavior of the 1% of the population that can't into human feelings except the bad ones.
>>
>>57361385

4chan thinks my posts are spam...so I have to pastebin the rest.

pastebin DAAAAWWWT com SLAASSH 9NhLewS5
>>
File: us-national-debt.jpg (326 KB, 1000x1088) Image search: [Google]
us-national-debt.jpg
326 KB, 1000x1088
>>57361398
>>57361298
>>57360636
Wew, lad, hands of that coffee.
You definitely seem confused with that bullshit-spouting of yours. You've been proven wrong multiple times by now.

>"Debt doesn't exist!"
>>
>>57355999

Yeah, keep bombing one ISIS technical truck like every two weeks, that'll teach them!
>>
>>57361398

Social Security and 401ks used to exist.
>>
File: 1444170134088.jpg (64 KB, 1024x774) Image search: [Google]
1444170134088.jpg
64 KB, 1024x774
>>57357854
No, countless efforts from foreign countries with ships ready to aid in the cleanup. We turned them down, and watched the oil keep pumping into the ocean. GTFO Obama shill kike faggot
>>
>>57355766
HE'S NOT WHITE!
AND THAT'S ALRIGHT
WITH YOU
>>
>>57361854

Not to mention the Feds shut-down oil rigs in Texas and Florida that were perfectly fine for no fucking reason other than to appeal to climatenigger emotions.
>>
Obama is a huge success and that pisses right wing nutters off.

He's done a great job.

And ISIS isn't his responsibility until America decides if it actually wants boots on the ground, and lots of them. But then the fuckers go into hiding again. You'd need boots on the ground for generations if you're going to do Geneva convention warfare there.
>>
>>57361662
Debt exists? Point to it. Show me a picture of "Debt."
>>
From an outsider perspective, speaking to his affect on foreigners and global affairs;

The Black Neville Chamberlain.

He seems to be leaving your country, fundamentally, a little less on the path to immediate ruin...But helping ferment much deeper divides socially. Fortunately he seems to have managed to stave off the economic disaster necessary for those divides to ferment into something worse.

But his handling of the mess left by George W. Bush in the Middle East and his inability to counter Putin has turned Europe and other countries on their fucking heads, and they are hurtling towards major conflict.

People always like to point out the hysterical ITS HAPPENING nature of /pol/ and eveyryone's propensity to predict doom and gloom and pessimism, but I genuinely think Europe is on the legitimate verge of a very dangerous few years. I said it a few years ago, that things seemed to be heading towards a conflict in the west similar to that of the Yugoslav wars of the 90's. And each year it's been looking more and more unavoidable.

Whether Obama truly could have done anything to prevent that is impossible to know, but his reaction to the Arab Spring and Syria certainly helped make things accelerate, if they end up at that destination.
>>
>>57355766

Also, I'm still not sure if it's fair to say he was a totally ineffective leader, or if he has been great and holding back an inevitable tide that is rising. That's something that will take decades and more knowledge about the powers at play right now to determine.
>>
>>57355766
The most criminal president known to America, bush was a foolish dumb ass, but obama is plain evil.
>>
>Fast and Furious
>Operation Choke Point
>IRS scandal
>VA scandal
>NSA surveillance
>re-authorizing 1033 program
>obamacare

Hopefully
>>
>>57362715
>>57362837

Also, you have an interesting conflict here. At this stage in history there really should be no rival for the U.S. It's been a superpower free and clear of a real opposition for 20 years.

And yet we see him being mopped up by Putin, leading a tinpot dictatorship and crummy army.

It's a great example of the modern, professional politician in the E.U. mold (Something Obama clearly is - He's not an idiot, he's not evil, he's a clock puncher with moderate left views) facing off against an old school Real Politik "leader" as opposed facing down the glorified bureaucrats on the late soviet union, or the glorified mobsters of the Middle East and Eastern Europe.

Again, it's where the Neville Chamberlain comparison comes from. Britain or the U.S. need a Churchill. Maybe not somebody who is necessarily a great politician that will keep everyone in his electorate satisfied, but an honest to goodness leader to steer them through these next few years.

And no, I don't think Trump is the next Churchill.
>>
File: 1328940677176.jpg (160 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1328940677176.jpg
160 KB, 800x600
>>57355766
>>
File: 1445541278818.jpg (53 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
1445541278818.jpg
53 KB, 426x426
>>57363290
>And no, I don't think Trump is the next Churchill.

You dare insult our emperor?
>>
Here is his legacy https://twitter.com/Q1776/status/649924270504706049
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.