[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been in a coma for the past 24 hours, explain to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 1445061051819.jpg (98 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1445061051819.jpg
98 KB, 960x960
I've been in a coma for the past 24 hours, explain to me what happened in sanbernaghetto.
>>
>>57355430
The religion of peace happened.
>>
File: lohann jeebus.jpg (88 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
lohann jeebus.jpg
88 KB, 540x810
>>57355554
>so close

i love you dog
>>
>>57355430
not all muslims did some typical terrorist shit

liberals butthurt as all fuck
>>
Muslim man was racially abused at work, was beaten and sent home. While at home he continued to be taunted by his colleagues.

He went back to work to straighten things out, his colleagues pulled guns on him, fortunately he managed to overpower to weapon-wielders and shoot them. Now he's being blamed for the deaths
>>
muzzie got some illegal guns and shot up a place and now liberals are whining about the NRA and praying
>>
California is finally committing suicide
>>
>>57355430
plox somebody tldr me.

+ why the fuck all shootings in us happen during the day, i can't watch live streams since its night here.

fuck your timezone.
>>
What's all this stuff about some woman is the wife of a suspect
>>
>>57355717
This desu. Don't let these fascist racist homophobic islamophobic bigots tell you otherwise senpai stay up
>>
>>57355717
aussie shitposter time...
why do i even come to /pol/ this early...
>>
>>57355430
The Liberal Establishment can't sustain the lie anymore. So they are dragging out the inevitable confirmation of this being an Islamic State attack as long as they can. Cause when the dust settles a lot of them will no longer have jobs. Full Panic Mode.

Over the scanner I was a witness to a dispatch ordering police not to say shit about any whos or whys. (It was very clear to LEOs on the ground what this was but orders from above demanded they keep their mouths shut.)

One of the dispatchers described the whole thing as 'a Shit Sandwich'.
>>
>>57355889
One of the suspects that was killed was a woman. She was also woth a male who was killed after a chase in a black SUV. Not sure of the relationship. Haven't heard anything official. But I've been out of the loop for a few hours.
>>
File: btfo.jpg (168 KB, 1155x653) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
168 KB, 1155x653
>>57355430
>some mudslimes shot a bunch of people
>14 ded
>at least 2 of the mudslimes ded (pic related)
>no one knows why yet
>>
>>57356007

aussie shitposter complaining about aussie shitposter this is too meta for me
>>
Thanks for the update everyone, I'm going to slip back into a coma. See you in 2 days
>>
>>57356292
oh just fuck off i am just passing aussieland2
>>
once again, guns possessed an innocent peace loving muslim to kill people. we need stricter gun laws, not stricter immigration.
>>
File: i6309111369.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
i6309111369.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>57356059
>>
File: nydailynews1.jpg (135 KB, 620x571) Image search: [Google]
nydailynews1.jpg
135 KB, 620x571
Snackbars got guns because Amerishoot gun laws are retarded, shot some people, Amerishoot politicians and right-wingers as expected come out and offer prayers and NRA talking points.

I guess this is pretty much the GOP field's plan if they get elected, sit back and hope G-d takes care of it.
>>
>>57355430
Nothing.

Go back to sleep, faggot.
>>
Not trying to make a shit sandwich here, honestly asking u guys for my own knowledge:

Is there any legit confirmation this was a terrorist attack?
>>
>>57356920

Of course not, but Muslim shooter = terrorist attack whereas Christian shooter = lone crazy guy.
>>
>>57357006
except in this case it was Muslim shooter = workplace violence. You now live in a world where true stories are more ridiculous than made up bullshit.
>>
>>57357112

So it is not terrorism then, fuckwitted rot tooth cunt.
>>
>>57355430
Muslims, The Mexican Cartel, and some crazy guy shot up a bunch of retards in California.
>>
>>57356590
Oh because mass stabbings would be SOOO much better right?
>>
>>57357558

Yes, very much so. You could defend against a mass stabbing, fuck you could even do it with a chair.

A gun? not so much.

I know the talking points tell you to say that more guns make you safer, the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun etc etc

I've heard it all before.
>>
>>57356007
It's 2 pm over there prime shit posting time.
>>
>>57357887

It's going to be great when the new chink owner enforces his promised rule against anti-aus xeno posting on /pol/

It has gone too far

We're not fucking shit posters dickhead.
>>
>>57355430

Evil and vile people like George W Bush, Dick Cheney, and now Donald Trump have spread racism and hatred worldwide, and militarized the united states against minorities, so some innocent ethnic people, a married couple, were gunned down in cold blood on the streets, of course scapegoats as usual, and no one is let near, press is kept back so the blackwater style government forces can plant evidence to justify their execution of innocents.
MLM
MLK
BLM

Fist UP!
>>
>>57358264
Nah, we should have moved past this.

Now INDIANS. Those guys are literal shitposters and I have never seen a quality post from India like ever.
>>
>>57358404

I agree with that. I would probably even extend it to british posters. They are just whiny little fucking bitches.
>>
>>57357746
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre
Bullshit.

You'd be in the same situation; deranged people will just find new means to attack a now hopelessly unarmed public.
>>
1) Obama sold a bunch of weapons to Mexican cartels

2) The cartels brought them into the US through Open Gates

3) then sold them to Islamic extremists who hid them in

4) a mosque built on Ground Zero.

5) These guns were used to shoot up a building in California so that

6)Obama could talk about gun control
>>
>>57358278

>niggers actually believe this
>>
File: sensible chuckle.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
sensible chuckle.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>57358278
>>
>>57358742
>killed a bunch of degenerate cartoon fans

nothing of value was lost
>>
>>57357140
He was agreeing with you abo fucker
>>
>>57359358

I know, just felt like abusing him.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.