[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Check out this video. Obama has more mass shootings under hi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1448327877458.jpg (12 KB, 200x218) Image search: [Google]
1448327877458.jpg
12 KB, 200x218
Check out this video. Obama has more mass shootings under his presidency than any other president in history. Seems harmless right. Look at how many more though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az2neZzL6UA&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>57355352
>5352▶
>Check out this video. Obama has more mass shootings under his p
The President causes mass shootings?
Oh, I forgot, you morons and your comfy "false flag" explanations for everything.
>>
>>57355674
c'mon, I'm no tinfoil, but it's pretty fucking suspicious.
It's not like CIA has been known to pull off shady shit like this, right?
>>
>>57355674
I never said false flag.

reagan 11 mass shootings
bush sr. 12 mass shootings
clinton 23 mass shootings
bush jr. 20 mass shootings
obama 162 mass shootings and he still has a year to go.
>>
>>57355352
You miss the point and that is the number of shootings is increasing per annum at an exponential rate.

There is no doubt that the next president will have even more under his / her belt.
>>
>>57356461
bush sr was only in office 4 years. The numbers remained relatively steady through 3 presidents.
>>
>>57356461
if you graph that shit it isn't exponential at all
it's a slight upward trend and as soon as Obama takes office the line goes straight up
it's definitely related to his presidency in some way, the internet was around when Bush was in office and he didn't have nearly as many mass shootings (9/11 was a plane crash involving box cutters, no guns involved)
>>
The internet is radicallizing people. Everyone can easily find their own group to echo chamber in, all those echos enforce their radical beliefs.

Internet became mainstream during Obamas presidency
>>
>>57355352
He said he was gonna destroy America and he kills you guys now all of the sudden 7 years later with a nigger who was communist that grew up and studied Islam as a Muslim saying he will destroy America is destroying America you act surprised lol
>>
>>57355352
i dont think he is ordering mass shootings but i strongly believe nation has fallen apart under his leadership and thats why this is happening at such frequency
>>
>>57356929
I'd agree with this assessment. Not that I think Obama is competent, but unless he specifically initiated every mass shooting the explanation has to lie in a culture change, and the internet is the most important one the west has experienced recently.
>>
>>57355884
>I never said false flag
No, but your anus did.
>>
File: pony.jpg (86 KB, 800x795) Image search: [Google]
pony.jpg
86 KB, 800x795
>>57355352
Not surprised. I remember listening to an interview with the senator of texas; he was saying at harvard, where obama went to school, they teach a school of thought that basically says america has an unearned place in the world and has no right to be a world leader. Obama's presidency reflects this, he hates america and is trying to pull america off the world stage. Well guess what happens when there is a void in power, people fill it. ISIS only exists because of Obama, obama has created a lot of suffering in the middle east which is now spilling over into the civilized world. The sad part is he will probably never personally pay the price for his incompetence.
>>
>>57357211
Not liking obama doesn't make me a nutter.
>>
>>57357381
>he was saying at harvard, where obama went to school, they teach a school of thought that basically says america has an unearned place in the world and has no right to be a world leader
Don't they teach this at social studies in every college/university in the west? It's standard practice here, but I know, >sweden
>>
File: Alien-Good-400136.jpg (67 KB, 590x779) Image search: [Google]
Alien-Good-400136.jpg
67 KB, 590x779
>>57356929
It's so sad because its true, you would think we would be more enlightened than ever before with all of this information at our finger tips, but instead we somehow find a way to fuck up even this.

We are such a shitty species, only the ayys could save us at this point
>>
>>57357427
> Not liking obama doesn't make me a nutter.

The rancid, irrational hate pouring out of your black soul does, though.

You are exactly the sort of person that would fail a basic psych profile to be entrusted with a weapon. Which is exactly why you fear rational legal requirements to own a gun. You know that you are too mentally damaged to ever be let near one.
>>
>>57358351
lol, whatever you say buddy.
>>
>>57358351
What hate btw? I haven't said or done anything hateful.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.