[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not a single mention on his twitter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: Obama the heretic.jpg (17 KB, 300x416) Image search: [Google]
Obama the heretic.jpg
17 KB, 300x416
https://twitter.com/BarackObama?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

https://twitter.com/potus?lang=en

Religion of peace
>>
>>57354080
Insulting Islam isn't what america is about. It's not who we are.
>>
>>57354187
The Holy Qu'ran teaches us peace.
>>
>>57354080
This man needs to be impeached right now.
>>
Most of America already hates him now

His legacy is a turd
>>
>>57354080
Don't worry, we'll get those radical greenhouse gases eliminated.
>>
>>57354505
>Most of America already hates him now
Step outside the echo chamber for a second, you've lost touch
>>
>>57354187
But islam is all about preying on the weak, and using deception.
Anyway white men did use deception against the natives in 19th century. Why pretend this holier-than-thou shit? Just fight the threat on its own level and you'll wipe it out lickety-split. But if you pussyfoot around you'll end up like europe, or even sweden...
It's ok to kill invaders who want to destroy your race and culture. In fact, it's commendable. It's the only correct response. Other paths lead to bad experiences.
>>
>>57354080
It will be ignored just like Chattanooga
This is what he does
>>
>>57354505
>Most of the websites I visit already hate him now
ftfy
>>
>>57355291
I wish my whole nation thought like this, too bad America isn't as based as Poland.
>>
>>57354888
>you've lost touch
54% do not approve of him as of 10 days ago: http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx
>>
>>57356274
Can't wait to see it next week.
>>
File: OBAMA THE KEK.jpg (232 KB, 1200x853) Image search: [Google]
OBAMA THE KEK.jpg
232 KB, 1200x853
>>57354080
>>
>>57356439
What exactly was the story on this? Who were they aiming at?
>>
File: OBAMA-IS-WEAK.gif (127 KB, 600x523) Image search: [Google]
OBAMA-IS-WEAK.gif
127 KB, 600x523
Wot do?
>>
>>57354080
He had something to say about Trayvon, Mike Brown, Freddie Gray and Clock Boy.
But nothing here eh?
>>
>>57354187
Obama gtfo

>>57354505
This is why he was teary today. He knows his legacy is shot and Trump just won the election
>>
>>57356504
He's getting jumped on by both sides for being such a fucking indifferent faggot. This is what made James Buchanan so hated.
>>
>>57354888
>>57355587
He's right though. Obama's popularity has tanked hard over the course of his second term. I mean hell my bluepilled hard mother went from voting for him twice and singing his praises to entertaining the idea of fucking Trump.
>>
>>57356502

Searching for Muslim terrorists in San Berdo today.

Obama only wants the terrorists to have serious firepower, not Law Enforcement.
>>
>>57356502
Just another day in BOSTON
>>
File: 177.jpg (404 KB, 1353x1670) Image search: [Google]
177.jpg
404 KB, 1353x1670
>>57356502
Boston Marathon bombing, looking for the brothers that were hidden in a boat in some random backyard.
Tsarnaev brothers.
>>
>>57354505
>His legacy is a turd
Oh please time and media manipulation fixes all. It's why people think Jimmy Carter, Nelson Mandela and Malcom X were good people. Obama will be seen as the first black president and younger gens will eat it up because they are told hes a good guy.
>>
>>57356817
>Jimmy Carter
Jimmy Carter was never a bad guy, he just wasn't a good President. His post-Presidency has been epic though.

Obama's an incompetent narcissistic little shit
>>
>>57356576
Here you go: https://archive.is/OR3E9
>>
>>57356817
What did Jimmy Carter do wrong?
>>
>>57356610

Also he was a faggot
>>
He's a dumb nigger, but if that wasn't bad enough he is muslim, and he will side with the muslim terrorists no matter what

I don't understand how the USA has put up with this for 8 years

I really hope a Republican gets to be president this time around
>>
>>57355291
this is why i fucking hate when people on my fb post that meme about us being immigrants to the US and that we can't deny immigrants entry because of it
>>
File: Ben Garrison.jpg (131 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
Ben Garrison.jpg
131 KB, 600x461
>>57357444
>I really hope a Republican gets to be president this time around
Yes, goyim, that will solve it.
>>
>>57354080
>>57354187

Barack Hussein Obama!

Obama's grandfather was a muslim.

Obama's father was a muslim.

Obama was a muslim as a boy. And attended a muslim school for some time. By his own admission.

Obama is never critical of Islam.

But yeah, he is turns "Christian" as adult bc of muh american presidency.

"worships in private"

He has been shipping muslims en masse even before the "refugees"

Allahu Akbar Barack Hussein Obama.
>>
>>57354080
A group of genocidal men in a war torn country are taking large swaths of land for themselves all while our bleeding hearts are crying APPEASEMENT!

And they say we're the nazis. kek.
>>
>>57354505
hes gonna be remembered as one of the greatest. ecobony on roll, less unemployment, taken out of stupid wars etc etc

pol will cry. there will be blood.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.