[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have a race preference of romantic partners, you are a racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
Because you are literally placing more value on a person based on the color of their skin. That is textbook racism. You either are racist, or you aren't. And if you are that person you need to fuck off.
>>
>>57353993
What if you're just naturally not attracted to people of color?

Also thats like saying anyone who is not bisexual and willing to date either gender is sexist.

Stupid argument.
>>
What's wrong with being a racist?
>>
>>57353993
I'm mixed why am I not on this chart?
>>
File: It's Dangerous to go alone.jpg (86 KB, 1599x832) Image search: [Google]
It's Dangerous to go alone.jpg
86 KB, 1599x832
I like boobies in all colors.
>>
Literally retarded. Some people like to pick those who are exactly like them, whereas others are more than happy, or even find other races more sexually attractive than their own. Its all about trying to ensure genetic variation. Some are born with different sexual preferences so that a wide base is covered.

If they want to define this as Racism, well fucking done, you've made the term REDUNDANT. UTTERLY USELESS. Now when you encounter real Racism you can't just fob people off, as they can claim this is political correctness gone mad...
Oh wait that's already happening.
>>
I'm attracted to a nice feminine girls, and it just so happens that 7 of 10 asian girls, 1 of 100 white and 0 of all black girls are like that.
Not liking muh strong wymen =/= racist
>>
>>57354433
If the humans are a race I'm a racist
>>
File: anonman.png (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
anonman.png
12 KB, 200x200
No, YOU need to FUCK OFF!
>>
>>57353993
>Pattern recognition is racist
It's an evolutionary trait.
>>
>>57354433
This tbqh
>>
>>57353993
>color of their skin
nah, it's the facial features, man..
>>
How stupid are you? If you value a human being more than another human being as a romantic partner because of skin color, you are a RACIST. This goes double for if you are only attracted to someone of your race. Fucking textbook example.
>>
>>57353993
racism is a meaningless buzzword
>>
>>57359229
If you're only attracted to skinny people, you're a fat-shamer.
>>
>>57353993
What if I like some girls based off of the color of their eyes? Does that make me an optichromacist?
>>
>>57353993
2/10 b8 m8, only newfags will fall for this
>>
>>57353993
And I'm a sexist bigot because I don't fuck other men, right? Fuck it, I guess I'm a racist!

Time to go bang some Korean bitches
>>
>>57354433
underrated post, also nice dubs
>>
>>57354433
This tbhbbq
>>
Attraction is not a choice.

>>57359356
Also this.
>>
File: 1447970437255.png (859 KB, 1538x429) Image search: [Google]
1447970437255.png
859 KB, 1538x429
>>57353993
>race is only skin colour
Nice meme
>>
>>57360095
I'd give him a 0/10 tb᠎h fa᠎m
>>
>>57353993
>color of skin

Nah man, black chicks are great, I just don't like Indian women for cultural reasons
>>
>>57360274
btw, to get past the wordfilters just copypasterino these words
sm᠎h tb᠎h fa᠎m
c
>>
>>57360293
>cultural reasons

I have one really good guess.
>>
>>57354433
this desu senpai
>>
>>57353993

>asians girls like white guys the most

I've been experiencing this more lately.

Seems to get more obvious as I've gotten older.
>>
>>57360355
You would be correct

But also Indian chicks are fucking gross looking, like their faces and shit look so awful
>>
>>57356126
it's also how I literally can never see myself with anybody but a fellow Slav.
>>
>>57353993
I don't like niggers because they look ugly. Is that racist?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 455x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 455x490
Implying we give a shit if we are called racist for a preference in women. I'd rather be called a racist for that than date a ugly ass black girl.
>>
>Latinas like White boys more
but where r they tho
>>
>>57354433
That's exactly it, the only reason racism is seen as the ultimate evil by these people is the fact that's just what their ideology tells them to think. They seem to be so certain that race and racism are social constructs that they ignore scientific facts when they don't suit their agenda. And to think these are also the same people who always champion the value of science over religion, when Social Justice is really just a religion unto itself.

I honestly wonder if this "Social Justice" bullfuck was specifically constructed as some sort of New World religion, because it honestly seems that way to me.
>>
>>57353993
I'm not a racist, I'm a nousist: I require any potential girlfriend to take an IQ test. If the test happens to have a "disparate impact", sue me.
>>
> SocJus liberals want to go against human nature, socially engineer society and brainwash people

> most of them also idolize communist figures like che gueverra and many others who were notorious for being traditionalist and hardcore racist

> how do they not know they are the villains?

> ????
>>
>>57353993
White people are probably the majority on dating sites so it makes sense.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.