[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FoxNews or CNN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: boxinggloves.jpg (16 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
boxinggloves.jpg
16 KB, 200x267
I've been watching CNN and FoxNews coverage of the San Bernardino simultaneously, just to compare them.

So far I must say, FoxNews is on point with the technical and military perspective, though they seem to make jabs to the "left" who are afraid to talk about the muslim aspect of this event.

For CNN it is the most "entertaining" but the least informative. Most info is prefaced with ideological ("left") temperance, with emphasis on down playing muslim, arab name, terrorsim; and up playing an argument for more gun control, muslim sympathy, and a CAIR conference.

I haven't watched MSNBC so I can't critique them. What do you all think of the coverage so far and which network do you believe is covering it the most honestly.
>>
Both are terrible but Fox News lies more
>>
File: self-hate.jpg (54 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
self-hate.jpg
54 KB, 500x366
>>57353800

Cool story, goyim.
>>
>>57353800
I know right, you can truly only rely on the daily show for pure accurate fact based coverage of the news.
>>
File: 1444798302909.jpg (205 KB, 780x840) Image search: [Google]
1444798302909.jpg
205 KB, 780x840
>>57353675
never limit yourself to one news source exclusively, everyone has a bias, if you're looking for accurate reports, do exactly what you're doing now by watching multiple and sift through political jabs to find the truth

>but personally i like fox more
>>
y even watch cnn at all ever when u can watch foxnews?
>>
>>57353675
Fox News reporter said mags, mag carrier and chest rig. I got to hand it to them, I like hearing people that know what the fuck their talking about. Also mentioned they had mightve had gopros.
>>
File: 59196519841.png (412 KB, 1032x1017) Image search: [Google]
59196519841.png
412 KB, 1032x1017
>>57354132
>CNN calls all that "assault clothes."

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>57353800

I have yet to hear anything from FoxNews that is a lie, regarding the San Bernardino event. I will say though that the political leaning of CNN has never been more clear than it has been tonight. In a way though, FoxNews shows an indirect political leaning by not taking this opportunity to argue for stronger gun control but that could also be interpreted as showing restraint and unbias.
>>
>>57353675
Fuck CAIR the FBI should arrest every single one of those muslim brotherhood sympathizing assholes
>>
>>57353675

Both are shit-tier lying hacks that are as bad as each other but at least I agree with Fox some times.
>>
>>57354729
What would you say is a reliable, honest news source?
>>
My suggestion would just be to wade through the shit here on /pol/. Whenever shit is going down I pull up 4chan and take a look. Both CNN and FOX have their heads shoved up each other's ass to the point that the news is all shit. I don't really consider it worth it watching mainstream news anymore. Better off just reading between dissenting opinions to find the good bits here.
>>
>>57355293
nobodys honest anon
>>
>>57354132
>gopros
liveleak when??
>>
Fox news had a big issue a while back broadcasting in Canada because Canada had some " No station claiming to report news can lie to its viewers about stories. It has to be real news to be called a news station" law. It was later found out that one of the up and coming politicians wants to repeal that silly law and further digging found he was in bed with fox. Long story short fox found a go around when they put the broadcasting towers up on Americas wide of the border so it wasn't a legal issue anymore. Just do a internet search of " fox news can't air in Canada" and if you don't use a search engine that's owned by fox, you should find it
>>
File: smithmatrix.jpg (34 KB, 585x248) Image search: [Google]
smithmatrix.jpg
34 KB, 585x248
>>57353675
The polarization of American politics only keeps working as long as you pick a side.

They're very careful to keep the two parties at odds with each other. Whatever keeps you looking at the bread and circus show and blaming the opposite side.

Both of them stay focused on the inevitable conclusion: that Globalization will happen and we must not let it fall to the scumbags.

Keep the right wing scared of the left wing. Keep the left wing scared of the right wing.
Make them fight over control of the authoritarian element, and the youth will naturally sympathize with the presumed underdog proportionally.
>>
File: 1406824042801.jpg (351 KB, 2000x1557) Image search: [Google]
1406824042801.jpg
351 KB, 2000x1557
>>57355293

RT is honest, pro-Russian news source, no bias only proofs.
>>
>>57356892
Also state run
>>
>>57354313
How would you know what they said is a lie or truth if you have never heard of this before?

>>57356823
This anon gets it. Divide and conquer
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.