[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol/, Why can't black people catch up in civility? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Pol/, Why can't black people catch up in civility? What is holding them back from being actual members of society that matter? They do all the same things other people do but they're still of no value.
>>
>>57352844
Education, opportunity, role models.

If you want a /pol/ answer then I dunno lol.
>>
More specifically the fact that most of the black american population lives in areas of poverty and most of the black people who actually are "successful" (i.e. wealthy) and also visible are not good role models.
>>
>>57352938
They (not American blacks) are trying. Nigeria for instance (the part that's not getting ripped apart by book haram) is actually doing quite well for itself and is putting the investments from China and others to good use for the most part.
>>
Black people =/= nigs. Poor blacks should be spread about in other race's communities so they dont grow up in the ebonic-speaking with gangsta culture that are heavily black neighborhoods. Theyre quite seriously sabotaging their own people
>>
>>57353104
Nigga theres people in Nigeria that live on stilts above the water... which they also shit and swim in. There's crazy poverty while they want to build hotels and tourist attractions on their newly formed coastline.
>>
>>57352844
Hyper sadism, they like to see others in pain which explains everywhere they exist seems to be plagued with uncontrollable violence since they get off on harming people or animals.
>>
>>57352844
Democratic party policy that has for all intents and purposes, put them back on the plantation. Before the 60s black people had lower rates of infidelity than whites did
>>
>>57353305
>for the most part
>reading comprehension
>American education
>etc

Like I said, they are doing well for the most part. Better than what most American blacks have done at any rate.
>>
>>57353104
Not that blacks around the world aren't significant but the only ones that have any effect on "American" society are black Americans. World-society isn't all there yet; it's mostly just the English-speaking world that we're aware of. And especially with the fact that the first-world doesn't extend to Africa, Americans are largely very ignorant of anything that goes on there.

I'm just speaking from an American perspective because the OP is a burger and I assume this is what he meant when he mentioned "blacks."
>>
>>57353410
>Before the 60s black people had lower rates of infidelity than whites did

Back then, I'm pretty sure touching a white woman was a one way trip to a tree branch
>>
>>57353635
Fair enough, but I think the fact that most Africans do not want to be associated with American blacks speaks volumes.
>>
File: black.png (82 KB, 850x596) Image search: [Google]
black.png
82 KB, 850x596
>>57352844
Genetics
>>
>>57354052
Do you know what is the X:A ratio, do you?...
>>
>>57354155
Yes, and I know it has no direct relation to acting like a civil human being, however it does suggest the possibility that blacks are less evolved.
>>
>>57354278
Jesus Christ...
>>
>>57353751
Only because of democratic party policy that introduced the first gun control laws in order to prohibit black people from arming themselves.

It's really amazing how much damage the democrats have been able to do to black people by pretending to be their friends.
>>
What is it about American Blacks that differentiates them from Non-American Blacks?
>>
File: 40996.jpg (2 MB, 1080x1363) Image search: [Google]
40996.jpg
2 MB, 1080x1363
>>57352844
Jews constantly pushing nigger culture in the media, and welfare gibsmedats plus affirmative action. Look at black people in the 1950's and earlier and they actually acted like decent human beings for the most part. Basically all cultural problems today across the western world stem from the countercultural subversion of the 60's.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.