[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone give me a logical explanation why I shouldnt be able
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: cwp_course.jpg (23 KB, 453x262) Image search: [Google]
cwp_course.jpg
23 KB, 453x262
Can anyone give me a logical explanation why I shouldnt be able to buy a handgun and conceal carry it?
Ban assualt rifles or whatever else the fuck is you think is going to stop criminals and religous terrorists.
I just want one good logical reason to ban someone from arming and defending himself and his family.
>>
>>57352763
all white people are crazy terrorists
everybody knows that
and climate change is to blame
can't shoot climate change
>>
>>57353107
Gunpowder creates CO2 when combusted. We must ban all gunpowder for the environment
>>
Reminder:
>Interpol chief: allowing citizens to carry guns in public is most effective way to prevent terror attacks ยป
>http://10news.dk/?p=760
>http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/exclusive-westgate-interpol-chief-ponders-armed-citizenry/story?id=20637341
>>
>>57352763
>Ban assualt rifles
Riminder the majority of fire arms homicides are performed with pistols.
Mah black rifle dindonuffin
>>
>>57352763
>why I shouldnt be able to buy a handgun and conceal carry it?

Because you have to take an "informative" class and then have a background check and pay a bunch of fees for a license. Its the kind of thing liberals and progressives jerk off at night about.
>>
>>57352763
>logical explanation why I shouldnt be able to buy a handgun
>Ban assualt rifles or whatever else the fuck

Undercover Marxfag identified. Hnadguns kill far more than long guns.
>>
Because there is NO LAW saying that you can't. Just fill out a fucking form OooooOoOoooo and you're golden.
>>
>>57356140
thats a spooky form senpai
>>
>>57355976
Trying to take all other arguments out of this and make it specifically about defending myself at all times. Im not going to walk around with an AR everywhere i go
>>
>>57356140
So make it a little tighter but the government is paying for the extra security. Im not paying for an extra background check just so I can exercise my right to a way to defend myself.
>>
>>57358303
> Im not going to walk around with an AR everywhere i go
Why the fuck not?
>>
>>57358761
First I dont want to anyone to know Im armed until I really need to use my gun.
Second that would be a fucking burden to carry around considering I live in a big city.
Third unless another country invades I'm really not going to need an AR to defend myself.
A G17 with hollow points is all you're going to need in an urban environment. Now if I was a farmer or some shit Id take my AR with me everywhere.
>>
>>57355574
Ohio here, I can buy a gun from a gun show, I do not have to register it, I do not need a license unless i want to conceal carry, I can openly carry with no type of permit or license.
>>
I'm in charlotte Nc and whole family has conceal carry permits

we all carry a gun and believe in god and the christian bible.

time to pony up and protect your family and white pride

no more sissy men
>>
>>57359035
Ok fair enough
>>
>>57359173
It's stupid to not exercise your right to defend yourself. It not only keeps you safe but possibly your fellow americans around you as well.
>>
>>57352763
>logic
>anti-CC laws

pick one
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.