[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the year 2050, /pol/ has somehow dodged its long needed dirt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: united-nations-638x425-638x336.jpg (89 KB, 638x336) Image search: [Google]
united-nations-638x425-638x336.jpg
89 KB, 638x336
In the year 2050, /pol/ has somehow dodged its long needed dirt nap. We've all grown older and the world has turned us into cold callused husks as it changed around us and we were left to watch on the sidelines.

What do you post in 2050?
>>
I don't post anything. There's been a complete blackout since the great race war of 2019
>>
"My son was suspended today for not being gender-fluid enough"

"What should I do /pol/?"
>>
>>57351495
Fucking jews trying to enslave us, goddamn devils of Yahweh, Allah shall win in the end.
>>
>>57351725
Haven't you seen that Colin Farrell movie. A race was would be horrible for whites
>>
>>57351495
>>57352140
How are you guys posting?
I though the great firewall of north america disallowed you to connect to the chanz...
Based Hiroshima Nagasaki moved the servers to Japan just in time...
>>
>>57351725

>implying whites would lose
>>
>>57352525
President Snowden would never allow that
>>
File: 8493770318.jpg (100 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
8493770318.jpg
100 KB, 1000x563
i'm so glad all the baby boomers are dead and cis white men are kept in their internment camps as ordered by president tyrone
>>
Wow guys, it sure is cool posting this from my ThoughtBot®. Glory be to God Emperor Trump® for his wise and far-reaching vision. Looking back on my 76 years of life (guess I'm middle-aged, heh), I've gotta say that I sure am glad we purged the planet of undesirables all those decades ago. Well anyway fellas, I'm off to my Trump Moon® villa, I guess I'll talk to you guys in 20 minutes or so.
>>
No one has even mentioned the alien invasion.
>>
>>57351495
HOLY SHIT IT'S 2AM WE GOTTA GET ON /jp/ RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
>>
Sun's good today; I guess you wouldn't hear from me if it wasn't, since I'm down to five panels.

One of the dogs died last night. I think he got something from one of the coyotes, I'd had him in quarantine for a week but of course there are no vets around. The others look nervous. My arthritis (at eighty, I really am an oldfag) was bitchin' up a storm when I dug the grave and piled the stones.

Had a tense standoff last week with a family headed up into the border of once-Canada. Eventually broke bread and found out that the die-offs down south have slowed down. There's just not enough people left for this new virus to hop across. They're trying to find the rest of their family and convince them to move down to Missouri, which is a little too close to the situation for me to be comfortable. Traded MP3 library for .22 long.

Mixed thoughts as I approach Cascadia. They had the right-to-die laws first (back when we had laws) and it might be a good place to finally rest. Considering going to Forks and asking after the Cullen family. The locals will either laugh or shoot me. I did want to see the West Coast one last time.

Although I am glad my mother passed before the Troubles, I cannot help but wonder where we went wrong.
>>
>>57355347
Personally, I think it was a little bit of everything. Resource shortages, energy scarcity, not starting up enough nuclear power plants in time, and when two new STDs came roaring out of Asia and South America that were just as nasty as HIV, I guess we weren't prepared. I was always in the Club of Rome but one voice doesn't mean squat.

I am glad I learned about packet radio and the like, it's good to get the word out every so often. All my previous forums are dead, of course. Funny how I remain on the one place where I am Anonymous.

I miss crappy burgers and my huge DVD library. I miss sitting in Starbucks on a Saturday morning and watching the pretty baristas over the top of my books. I miss painkillers a lot. I miss being overweight, winter bites harder now that I'm thin again, although that's possibly age.

I think when things stabilize, the Muslims will probably have Mexico. They've got enough sexual restrictions to keep the diseases at bay and they don't seem to miss the infrastructure as much. Up here, it's white folks and a few Natives. We have again become stratified by race and somehow I like to imagine the Tumblr users getting cannibalized in the BLM2025 Uprising, big swaths of dyed hair falling to the ground before the final chop.
>>
>>57356127
Hope to make winter in a town where my /diy/ is useful before the big freeze comes out of the north. West Coast is temperate but you have to get close and I have not been making good time. I wonder if I am the last living person to have played Oregon Trail. I suspect there are a lot of "last living person to have" going on at the moment and a few trophies might be gathered to my bosom. Strange that I hope I die in town so that the dogs will be taken care of, but it has been twenty-five years since I have seen any kin and almost as long for visiting friends. Knowing two sets of survivalists, you'd have thought at least one group would have done alright.

Charge is running down to 70% so I'd better sign off. Come up to Cascadia sometime. If I do rest my bones in Forks, look for a strange gravestone that says:

/pol/ is always right.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.