[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Maddox.jpg (89 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
Maddox.jpg
89 KB, 500x510
>>
>>57350850

>a 5 minute video will give you a comprehensive understand of the refugee crisis and international terrorism

I hate our generation.
>>
>>57350850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Here is a better video.
>>
Is that irrelevant faggot maddox actually unironically linking to LE 2015 man as some kind of argumentative source?
>>
>Maddox
WHAT YEAR IS IT
>>
>>57350850
>Maddox
I used to think he was hilarious when I was 14.

That was a decade ago.

I looked through his recent shit and didn't even smile.
>>
>>57350850
ITS 2015

MADDOX IS A GIANT LIBKUCK BLEEDING VAGINA PUSSY

TOPKEK HOW THE 2005 HAVE FALLEN
>>
File: 1433046674856.jpg (91 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
1433046674856.jpg
91 KB, 640x428
The proof is anyone cares.

Dick Masterson is literally the only reason to watch this podcast anymore.
>>
His podcast is good because dick is a majorly cool guy and is almost definitely on /pol/ right now
>>
>>57351336
If anyone cares*

http://thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/
>>
>>57351016
who even has that long... just show that picture of the kid on the beach
>>
Maddox podcast has pretty funny rhetoric and cynicism and he shouldnt be taken seriously ever. He is an entertainer.

That being said, he is the child of immigrants from the middle east (syria?) so this shit has turned him to supr srs mode. He told the story on his last podcast when dick Masterson was arguing against islam
>>
>>57351470

>LISA NEEDS BRACES

HIS PIECE OF SHIT FATHER RISKED HIS LIFE TO GET FREE DENTAL IN GERMONEY

THAT RETARD FREELOADER IS 100% TO BLAME
>>
>somebody is attacking Maddox for being politically incorrect
>check my clock to make sure it's 2015 and not 2005, when Maddox was actually popular

BASED
MADDOX
RISES AGAIN
>>
>>57351336
>>57351431
It was okay early on. Calkers are cleary redditors and some of their "humor" became segments on the show. Maddox's attempt (and i use that loosely) to argue against libertarianism was so cringe inducing and pathetic that I had to stop listening. Dick is funny and would be a good drinking friend maybe but completely lacks a moral compass and is proud of it so really the show is trash.
>>
>>57350850
The video where 2015 predicts the terrorist attacks on Paris is pro-refugee?
>>
>>57351506
He's armenian and identifies as white.
>>
>>57351681

His online persona is superficially politically incorrect.

He's literally a bleeding vagina libkekold in reality.
>>
>>57351097
At least I know if this ever happens here I will be safe in prison.. For a while at least
>>
>>57351168
yes
>>
>>57352045

>tfw people are starting to realize being politically incorrect sells

What a time to be alive
>>
Hey Dick, you need to yank on the leash so Maddox stops spewing out bullshit for the entire hour. You're the main reason I listen to the podcast. Whenever Maddox gets going with his retard ideas he doesn't stop going in circles with his retard logic.

I thought the libertarian episode was a sick joke but as you listen it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion because Maddox actually believes his bullshit.

He works his hardest to take the moral high ground and then contradicts himself by throwing out platitudes and appeals to emotion.
>>
File: ok.png (163 KB, 1480x582) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
163 KB, 1480x582
GUYS IT'S 2015
>>
Can anyone on /pol/ actually dispute what John Oliver says in the video without resorting to memes?
>>
>>57351396
Hi Dick.
>>
did anyone watch the clip? he's just talking about how the house voted to add yet another step in the Syrian screening process. tbqh the process is already quite rigorous and to make it even more so just needlessly uses even more resources.
>>
>>57354368
Which is why we need to make sure they aren't pulling a fast one
Like all those edgy "satanists" who pulled down Gex's videos because they thought his opinions were bad
>>
>>57356914
Or we could just stop accepting refugees altogether and free up the resources from all of those institutions.
>>
>>57356799
Europe has failed to assimilate Muslims no matter how backwards they have bent, Europe will not go extinct without Muslims any time soon (see Japan, Korea, etc.), Europe is getting poorer and more violent as these low-skilled mudshits increase their share of the population, refugees have done plenty of damage at home from the Utah Trolley Square shooting to the Tsarnev brothers bombing contrary to Oliver's bold faced lie.

Basically everything he says is inaccurate. The only thing I'll concede is that the West has no business in Syria, they should defund ISIS and pull out, let Assad/Putin take over the place again.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.