[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am the only one who notices that everyone I meet who is racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: starving african child.jpg (7 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
starving african child.jpg
7 KB, 200x300
I am the only one who notices that everyone I meet who is racist has like next to no friends?

This is because everyone who is good at making friends can find a human being of just about every race and realize that people are people independent of their race. People that socially suck get their information from crude stereotypes they hear about on the internet, cooped away from the outside world. No wonder /pol/ always bitches about getting laid.
>>
>>57350497
I'm not racist and I still have no friends
>>
>>57350497
You had me until Niggers, not a single one is mans best friend. Nice slide btw
>>
>>57350497
No one on /pol/ is racist. The language you see... the words don't mean what you've been told they mean.
Here, this might help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIGL_GcJCIU
>>
File: 1449001173927.jpg (78 KB, 470x700) Image search: [Google]
1449001173927.jpg
78 KB, 470x700
>>57350497
#notallmuslims
>>
>>57350497
yep,

I know a racist guy, he calls black women she boons to their face

he has lots of friends

lives in NYC
>>
I am racist and have friends.
>>
Do you know these fucking muslim mutts made me forget to watch south park tonight? Sitting through the "comedy central" thing and waiting for south park, I'd rather be set on fire in a cage by ISIS.
>>
>>57350497
If David Duke were to kick the bucket, I can guarantee the funeral would be huge.
>>
I'm racist and still have a few friends, where i live it's almost all white people except for some mexicans who are alright.
>>
File: 1387440202001.png (24 KB, 606x266) Image search: [Google]
1387440202001.png
24 KB, 606x266
Being racist is pretty natural behavior among slavs, so i'm quite average.
>>
I'm racist and I have a good amount of friends that range from sorta racist to racist.
>>
>>57350497
>there are racist people with friends

>there are non-racist people with no friends

imagine.
>>
>>57350497

The people bitching about getting laid are from r9k
>>
>>57350497
>Liberals: Lots of acquaintances but still spend their weekends alone.
>Racists: Few friends but they hang out all the time.
It's sad really. Liberals often say they 'like meeting new people' which is really just slang for they like to repeat the 'getting to know you' phrases to many different people with no intention of actually getting involved with them.
>>
>>57350497
It's sometimes a burden to be the adult in the room
>>
>>57350497
Is that E.T.'s kid?
>>
>>57350497
Yes you are the only one.
>>
Itt: a bunch of liars

Racists are losers
>>
>>57350497
Being racist and xenophobic is our national sport, we are also 80% atheists, does that mean we're all a bunch of overweight fedoralords who have no friends?
>>
>>57350497
>everyone I meet who is racist has like next to no friends

correction: everyone you meet who is openly racist has next to no friends

there's a lot more racists around, it's just that most of them are smart enough to conceal it because of the social costs that being a racist currently carries.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.