[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are vegans mentally ill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: go-vegan-I-think.png (9 KB, 393x246) Image search: [Google]
go-vegan-I-think.png
9 KB, 393x246
are vegans mentally ill?
>>
>>57350167
explain your reasoning for this question
>>
>>57350167
Are they making news in politics today? No. Then why aren't you posting on /b/ with that shit-tier nonsense?
>>
>>57350167
Yes.
/thread
>>
If everyone went vegan, food would be worse but everyone would be healthier.
>>
>>57350220
Killing animals is literally how we stay alive so opposing it would have to mean you are insane on a primal level.
>>
>>57350460
people stay alive without killing animals

pretty weak argument, besides you are not op
>>
File: 1447986674524.gif (47 KB, 74x98) Image search: [Google]
1447986674524.gif
47 KB, 74x98
>>57350167
just one hour
h
o
u
r

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lbTsFGi7ao
>>
>>57350167
>are vegans mentally ill?
No, just malnourished.
>>
File: patrik-baboumian-weight-carry.jpg (48 KB, 350x312) Image search: [Google]
patrik-baboumian-weight-carry.jpg
48 KB, 350x312
>>57350979
tell that to this guy
>>
File: amerifat.jpg (62 KB, 552x419) Image search: [Google]
amerifat.jpg
62 KB, 552x419
>yfw I'm vegan and in much better shape than you
>yfw I ski every day during winter
>yfw I am soon to be professional skier
>yfw I do multi-hundred kilometer bike rides
>yfw you're a fat fuck and I'm healthy as fuck
>>
>>57351523
>american flag
>using kilometers
>denying that you're overweight

HMMMM
>>
>>57351198
Now imagine the amounts of grass and seeds he has to consume in order to build/keep the muscles.

Vegans always argue that you can get all the nutriens from plants, even in the same amount, but what they don't tell you is that you need to devour heaps of it to get what you would normally obtain from normal serving of meat or other animal products.
>>
>>57351645
Why the fuck would I not use kilometers? They are the most logical unit to use when discussing distances in relation to cycling.
I am not overweight because I am vegan and spend a lot of time skiing and cycling.
>>
>>57351523
>yfw I am soon to be professional skier

good one. as if any pro hopeful regardless of discipline would be on 4chan. not even ski cross you talentless hack
>>
people who think vega*-ism is "all natural" really upset me tbqh

the only reason those diets even exist is the modern supermarket, otherwise they would be completely impossible
as a caveman you'd have at most a handful of different kind of berries and fruits available to you... about 2/3rds of the year at best.
>>
>>57352099
>being this buttblasted and jealous that an anon is actually doing something worthwhile and noteworthy with his life
>>
>>57352288
The only thing you're doing is bragging.
>>
>>57352288
I also ski on a daily basis but the idea that you are even close to professional is fucking ridiculous
>>
>>57350167
Nah, not necessarily. I'm not vegan, but I can understand morally objecting and voting with your wallet.

Now if you are trying to shove your beliefs down the throats of others (regardless of what those beliefs are), THEN you are mentally ill.
>>
>>57350167
It is a variant of communism, and yes they are all mentally ill.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.