[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RECENT ATTACKS IN THE US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: Rifle-C-660x141.png (54 KB, 660x141) Image search: [Google]
Rifle-C-660x141.png
54 KB, 660x141
Can we discuss why people are stupid enough, that every time there is a terrorist attack such as the California one or the Paris one, or when there is one demented person, or there is the inevitable false flag, they actually listen to proposals for more gun control, as if that would actually have prevented anything?
>>
>>57349475

The people that listen to proposals for more gun control are people that are inclined for gun control in the first place.
>>
>>57349554
Mostly this. The liberals that would push for that dont apply any sort of logic or critical thinking anyway.
>>
Meanwhile, in California

"This is outrageous! We have to ban assault rifles!"
"Already done"
"Oh... We have to limit magazines to 10 bullets!"
"Already did"
"O-oh... Then we have to make a 10 day waiting period!"
"Already have one"
"Fuck"
>>
>>57349475
"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

~Rahm Emanuel
>>
Also, I just noticed my jewbook news feed gives an error message when I try to go to links about the San Bernandino shooting. Censorship much?
Are they waiting for shit to calm down so they can establish a narrative?
>>
>>57349475

because they're intellectually lazy cowards
>>
>>57349881
Bolt-action only desu
>>
>>57350805
Same here. I think automatics are legal in PA, and there's no magazine limit that I'm aware of, but I still stand by my Nagants, K31s, and Remingtons.
>>
>>57349475
>they actually listen to proposals for more gun control,

nobody is listening to that shit, we're all just playing along with our weapons at the ready

you poor defenseless fools down there
>>
>>57351333

I prefer hunting with bolt-action, desu. It is fun to go shoot the AK, though.
>>
>>57351559
It's only legal to hunt with bolt actions here, but the newer generations want to change that. The old "muh tradition" hunters are keeping it bolt action only. I don't like automatics, I prefer a single, well placed shot that strikes fear from a long distance.
>>
>>57351771
Which is why your "ebil sniper rifles" will be banned next after they ban semi-autos.
>>
>>57352173
They can't ban them, because they're unregistered in most states. Not to mention my state (Pennsylvania) has our own amendment that guarantees the right to bear arms, and this place is literally full of gun loving people.
>>
>>57349881
actually it will be

>We need to ban all guns
>haven't done that already
>>
>>57351771
Specify "here' as Pennsylvania, or else you'll give foreigners the wrong idea about everyone having that retarded prohibition when in fact it's just stupid Pennsylvania.
>>
>>57352513
They can ban the sale, manufacture, and importation, ban the sale of ammunition, and ban the ownership and use. Then they can still go "we haven't banned guns", because they've just banned you getting one.

Just like the bastards did to us. They haven't even banned machine-guns, it's just impossible to get the license without a "legitimate reason", which basically means having connections in government.
>>
>>57353100
They cannot. DC v Heller and McDonald v. Chicago. They want a ban, they need a Constitutional Amendment.
>>
>>57352707
what is
>>57351333
>>
>>57353100
Can't do that here. Most states would throw out such an autistic regulation. On top of that, it's impossible and impractical because pretty much every rifle in the US is unregistered.
>>
>>57353187
>>57353321
I'm not saying they can do it easily, but im telling you their M.O.

If they ban semi-auto's, pump-actions and bolts are next.

Most likely through cartridge restrictions.
>>
>>57354135
We know their MO. The thing is, our liberals are further right than your conservatives. Every liberal knows that it's suicide to say they want to ban guns, and I really don't think that many of them want to. The other thing is, our gun laws are getting looser, not tighter. In the past few months with all these shootings, it's now much easier to buy guns and get CCWs in a handful of states, and more will follow.
>>
>>57349475

My mother is half bluepilled

Muslims attack paris she was like "FUCKING MUDSHITS"
Muslims attack california she was like "FUCKING GUN NUT YANKS"

Doesn't even see the problem even when I point it out.
>>
>>57354593
Did you mention to her that these shootings occur in gun free, liberal cities, while any attempt outside of them leads to instant death for the shooter?
>>
>>57352663
Seriously, we should ban guns in Californiastan for a couple of years as an experiment and see how that works out
>>
>>57354408
I hope so, because if that goes, all hope is truly lost.
>>
The problem isn't the second amendment. It's the first amendment.

We need to ban freedom of religion.
>>
>>57349475
SG510, that's one you don't see all the time.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.