[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1441316599277.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1441316599277.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
Just a reminder
>>
why did the OP of that image put crusade conquest battles vs muslimconquest battles?? should it be like christian conquest battles vs muslim conquest battles? i mean i fucking hate kebab but this image is just bullshit
>>
>>57349350

If you include the "Christian conquest battles" all you would have is a couple more crosses in the Baltic states area.
>>
>>57349350
>why did the OP of that image put crusade conquest battles vs muslimconquest battles??

Christian Reconquest battles.
>>
>>57349482
the last christian conquest i can remember was 1991-1999 in the balkans, serbia vs croatia (orthodox chrisitan vs cathlic christians), and the last conquest of muslims i guess is right now with that ISIS shit. and why is muslim conquest battles 632AD, and Christian conquest battles 1090AD. Btw the map would not be visable if u put all christian conquest battles. lets throw in the inqusition into the mix also. ffs its pointless to make this kind of comparison lets just go and kill the fucking kebabs n kikes
>>
>>57350153
nice try kebab
>>
Does this mean the French are niggers too? I thought it was just spain and italy
>>
File: Muslim_Distribution_map.jpg (557 KB, 2480x1302) Image search: [Google]
Muslim_Distribution_map.jpg
557 KB, 2480x1302
mfw Muslims call Christians imperialist crusaders/conquerers
>>
File: World Star Crescent.jpg (38 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
World Star Crescent.jpg
38 KB, 960x540
>>57348761
Soon.....

Allah is great.
>>
File: True-Cross-and-Templars.jpg (179 KB, 666x339) Image search: [Google]
True-Cross-and-Templars.jpg
179 KB, 666x339
>>57350963
>mfw looking at it's cancerous spread that was cockblocked in europe
>mfw concentration of battles in Europe is vastly higher because we fought so much harder
>>
>>57350963
They're just parroting what their buddies the liberals say.
>>
Where's Africa and most of the Americas?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.