[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are more gay men more redpilled than lesbian women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: FEZ-WHATLEY-RETIRES-3-640x500.png (508 KB, 640x500) Image search: [Google]
FEZ-WHATLEY-RETIRES-3-640x500.png
508 KB, 640x500
Why are more gay men more redpilled than lesbian women?
>>
>>57348667
Because they're men.
>>
>>57348667
take "gay" and "lesbian" out of that sentence, that should answer your question
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVibk0Zek94

Fez is /pol/
>>
>>57348667

>>57348744
>>57348745
I'd just be beating it into the ground by reiterating the same statements again.
>>
>>57348745
This

Women don't like to admit when they're wrong
>>
Because men have the capacity to be rational, and women very rarely do.
>>
Why do people care about what genitals someone else prefers? I'm a guy and I got tricked into sucking a dick. I didn't like it but it wasn't that big of a deal that women make it out to be. If your woman doesn't suck your dick, she's just a nasty cunt. Plain and simple. Sucking a dick isn't hard people! Wake up!
>>
File: 1347885120060.jpg (14 KB, 275x322) Image search: [Google]
1347885120060.jpg
14 KB, 275x322
>>57349014
/thread

And OP, jesus. that is not good example of gay. As you probably know, Fez is a virgin, he never fucked another gay person, he hates gay people and is scared of them.
But saying that, Ron and Fez and Opie&Anthony were best fuckin radio shows on this planet. Rest in pieces you great bastards
>>
>>57348667
Based Fezzy. Thanks to him we got the Opie vs Anthony fight, which led to yesterday's Opie vs Jimmy fight.
>>
>>57348745
just going to say
>>
>>57349707
kek. listening to it now
>>
>>57349828
Ooh hoo hoo, boy, its a doozy. I'm gonna listen to it again tomorrow. Best thing I've heard since Ant's Greggshells show he did a few months ago.
>>
File: x240-ImI.jpg (15 KB, 186x240) Image search: [Google]
x240-ImI.jpg
15 KB, 186x240
>>57350505
stopped listening to opie's show and now just listen to TACS. I miss ron and fez. I hope Ghost comes back this month so I have another show to fill the empty void.
>>
>>57350913

Prayers for St. Ghost to return to the airwaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-i1TiM1ZCs
>>
>>57351678
I really hope it wasn't a troll.
>>
>>57348667

Because being a lesbian is about deluding yourself with visions of the mother-goddess, the purity of all women, and the softness that welcomes you after spending all day fighting the evil man.

But for a gay guy it's different. It's hard to delude yourself when you have a dick in your ass.
>>
>>57348667
>FEZZY!!!!

Because they hard dickin'.
>>
>>57348744
beat me to it
/thread
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.