[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: World-War-3.jpg (474 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
World-War-3.jpg
474 KB, 2560x1600
I think I've figured out how WW3 if this ISIS situation keeps getting worse. Russia makes the first move and this drags Eastern Europe starting the next Crusades. From then on its depends on what sandnigger countries support ISIS. The worst possible route would be if Pakistan supports ISIS because that could give India a reason to fuck shit up and boom Eastern Europe and India vs ISIS and allies.
>>
Really? American this is the best you could do?
>>
America is with ISIS.
>>
Pakistan wont be supporting Isis anytime soon. Their state is fighting their own fight against Al Qaeda factions on their Afghani border.

It might happen Isis becomes big in Afghanistan and eventually seeps into Pakistan.
>>
It will definitely but India will not be butthurt because of that
>>
If a tiny shit like ISIS causes superpowers to go to WW3, we all deserve to die. It is like getting beat up by a 5 year old.
>>
Hey. Nah. ISIS is gonna summon the Anti-Christ, which will be followed by the Rapture, Armageddon and the rise of myself, Jesus. This will last a fair while and probably won't happen for a few more decades.
>>
>>57349148
Against? I think its a bit more fund, divide and conquer. They're heavily divided in terms of Government. They are the nation whom their best and brightest enrolling into the military intelligence service, couldn't find out that Osama was living 5 miles down the road.

Though Pakistan potentially falling to a military attack would literally result in the USA invading Pakistan to steal their nuclear capacity. That would be a terrifying moment.

That said, for ISIS to gain a significant foothold in Afghanistan they'd need to somehow smuggle their shit through Iran. Good luck with that boyo.

The most likely thing to happen that will stir up trouble, is that Turkey will eventually fly a plane across the Syrian border, Russia will tell them to fuck off, and shoot down the jet and make sure they murder the pilot. This is something I think very likely as it would be Putin taking revenge on Turkey, and according to International Law, Turkey wouldn't be able to complain as they did the exact same to Russia.
>>
My drunk self thinks that Russia will need up and occupy seria. America will go back into Iraq and beef up presence. Then we will be neighbors and go at it.
>>
>>57349774
Every fringe group has a beer hall rebellion before their rise to power, friend
>>
File: 47101139.cached.jpg (83 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
47101139.cached.jpg
83 KB, 800x500
>>57348432
>ISIS situation keeps getting worse.

it's already hilarious

basically kind of like this web site, political life has become a mockery of itself
>>
>>57349774
A tiny shit like Austria? Pretty sure ISIS is bigger than Austria pre-WW1. Those alp fags dragged everyone worth a fuck into the First World War.

Captcha-select images with mountains...
>>
>>57350584
True. The Spark of WW1 was that a failed assassin wanted a sandwich and a driver got lost... and that the Russian Ambassador to Austria died after drinking a lot, while they hammered out an understanding.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.