[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has leftism finally jumped the shark?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1449112704270.png (368 KB, 603x591) Image search: [Google]
1449112704270.png
368 KB, 603x591
Has leftism finally jumped the shark?
>>
>>57348031
They have long since jumped the shark, they're leaping whales now.
>>
Do they have the proper authority to set up a display in that location? If not, some locals should call the police on them.
>>
>>57348180
looks like a hate crime 2bh
>>
>>57348180
are white people allowed to have safe spaces?
>>
Isn't one of the shooters Muslim?
>>
>>57348031
>end white terror
>uses white lights.

kek.
>>
>>57348031
Pieces of shit
>>
>>57348988
They were all muslim
>>
>>57348031
They jumped the shark in 2013 or 14

pretty soon they will realize how fucked they are,.
>>
File: autism.png (1 MB, 800x474) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
1 MB, 800x474
>>57348995
>>
>>57348988
>one
>>
>>57349117
>pretty soon they will realize how fucked they are,.
I really doubt it, Sweden has stayed keked for a good 30 years now.
>>
>>57349030
>END WHITE TERROR
>NO
>>
>>57348988
two were, I don't know about the third.
>>
>>57348031
It's gone far beyond jumping the shark. They've jumped Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus.
>>
File: 1448900441828.gif (2 MB, 330x275) Image search: [Google]
1448900441828.gif
2 MB, 330x275
>>57348031
This is only the beginning, buddy.
>>
>>57349182
well you can't end what doesn't exist
>>
>>57348031
>mfw this is how the race war kicks off
>>
>>57348031
I remember in the mid-2000's when the Republicans were rabid fucking evangelical retards, now the lefts secular version of the same thing are hopefully at their peak.

politicians have to pander to their squeaky wheel.
>>
>>57349236
Third one was the white mastermind behind it all who turned peaceful muslims into murdering maniacs using the magic of white oppression. In fact, muslims had to commit shooting.
>>
>>57348031

>#notall[thing]
>unless you're white, then it was you even if it wasn't

I wonder if these people disregard the hypocrisy or genuinely don't see it.
>>
>>57348532
>He doesn't know about or doesn't believe that white genocide is real.

frog in a pot, family.
>>
>>57348031
"ABU BIN FAROOK AL JIHAD KILLED 20 PEOPLE"

># END WHITE TERROR

LIBKUCKS LMAO
>>
>>57348031
Leftism has gotten to a point where they are absolutely never wrong, never need to question anything, the worst thing a leftist thinks is fine because he cannot ever be wrong so you need to go with it, everything that is white is wrong, everything else needs to be defended and the lies you need to tell to make everything anti-white are justified.
>>
>>57349521
The latter.
>>
>>57348031
look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA look who has WHITEPHOBIA
>>
>>57348532
Nope. A whole generation has been raised to believe that whites are evil and must be destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Watch and listen to what he says.
>>
>>57349030

Based Smedley.
>>
I honestly think a lot of this originally came from the far right intentionally parodying the far left to make them look like crazies. And then somewhere down the line so many other people jumped in with the parody because they thought it was funny and it unintentionally started getting traction on the left when they noticed so many people were responding to said crazy message. At this point it's pretty much an out of control train that has to constantly one up itself to keep from facing the reality of the things they believe.

It really reminds me of /b/ in a lot of ways, like everyone used to be in on the joke that you were a bunch of smart dudes acting retarded and eventually it just attracted actual retards that eventually overtook the board.
>>
>>57349825

yfw Smedley is really based kinsey using one of her undercover profiles.

Smedley = Smedley butler
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.