[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS OIL and the shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: turkoil.jpg (33 KB, 601x429) Image search: [Google]
turkoil.jpg
33 KB, 601x429
>Russia show proof that Turks buy ISIS oil
>Proof that demands a response
>Makes NATO look really bad

What a convenient distraction today. Obama doesn't have to respond to Russia's proof against our "ally" because now there's a terrorist attack.

Why is there always an attack when Obama needs a distraction?
>>
>>57347976

One of the Terrorist's name was Tayyeep Ardogan

>>57346836

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>57347976
>>57348153
Cool story bro. proof?
>>
Actually Russians spies carried out the attacks. Putin and Obama collaborated to take down NATO and throw the world into chaos and watch while sucking each other off
>>
>>57348401
are you an illiterate queer or something?
>>
>>57348544
Well that's an interesting idea, and I'm not going to throw it out.
>>
>>57348551
You're 50% correct. Are you the guy who quit his job to shitpost on /pol/?
>>
>>57348757
stop being a mongrel faggot

learn to read
>>
Meanwhile Israel is making deals with extradimensional Aliens from the future, to relocate them to a ring the planet in quadrant 375-32. They know the earth is down due to China has artificial global warming. They're actually demons reshaping the earth to their liking
>>
>>57349006
Help me understand. Is your irrefutable evidence OP's filename?
>>
>>57349156
Still the most truthful thing in the entire thread
>>
>>57349901
You don't believe that Turkey is buying ISIS oil?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.