[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, recently my gf has become a huge feminist, social justice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
/pol/, recently my gf has become a huge feminist, social justice warrior, etc.
She dyed her hair and even bought the fucking trademark triggered glasses.
It's kinda hot honestly. Anyone have pictures of before and after chicks got into feminism and social justice? From conservative to sjw?
>>
File: clap.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>my sister had the same transition (also dyed her hair red, half shaved her hair and started wearing thick glasses) and divorced her husband of 10 years and moved to LA

Have fun man
>>
No pictures, but it's kind pathetic to find any feminist hot. Dump her. soon she'll start gaining massive weight and begin to hit you.
>>
>>57347430
Holy shit. What's she up to now?
Pics?
>>
File: IMG_3086.jpg (104 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3086.jpg
104 KB, 450x800
>>57347713
She's a film editor

I mean to be honest though we all hated her ex-husband anyway
>>
>>57347869
She's pretty attractive desu.
Pics from before her change?
>>
>>57347869
So when is she getting her penis removed?
>>
>>57347869
uh anon, thats a man
>>
>>57347869
Could break fuckin rocks with that chin
>>
>>57348128
>>57348128
Eh I look more like the dude though desu
>>
>>57348139
i bet that's exactly what happens when she sucks dick
>>
>>57347269
Well behaved women raise decent sons that make history. Poorly behaved women fight over twinkies.
>>
File: 1445222740512.jpg (43 KB, 476x601) Image search: [Google]
1445222740512.jpg
43 KB, 476x601
>>57347269
You can't double park, sir.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.