[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are liberals so damn hateful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: class.jpg (258 KB, 1213x726) Image search: [Google]
class.jpg
258 KB, 1213x726
While conservatives have their assholes (I would point out Trump, but he isnt conservative, but even he has SOME god damn class) as well as libertarians and others...Liberals seem to be a majority of assholes.

Why are the "bleeding heart" liberals who are supposedly for everyone feelings so full of hate and contempt and lack any class what so ever?

Biden's son dies of cancer and conservatives post how despite Biden being a kooky liberal they sympathize and wish him well.

Nancy Reagan or Bush Sr. are in poor health and i see a fuck ton of post by Libs cheering or saying the foulest shit you possibly can hoping they die.

Mass shooting happens and liberals are quick to stand on peoples graves to be racist against whites, blame the NRA (im not sure how the NRA is ever related, but whatever) and blame conservatives despite the shooting not being over and statistically speaking its rarely ever a pro gun conservative. Hell, taking in the last few years its statistically speaking rarely ever a white person.

Liberals even bitch about the phrase "thoughts and prayers". How fucking hollow and cynical of a person do you have to be to be angered by that?!
Is it because they're both godless and thoughtless?

So what gives, liberals?
why are you people so bigoted and mean spirited?
Is it because you never have a good factual position to stand on?
>>
>>57347243
fuck your prayers
>>
Only their feeling of self-righteousness matters. Reality or basic human decency doesn't matter to them.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 625x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 625x532
>>57347347
>>
>>57347536
>Only their feeling of self-righteousness matters. Reality or basic human decency doesn't matter to them.
isnt that the description of a mental illness?
like an actual "get locked up and put on pills" mental illness?
>>
>>57347662
Hence "liberalism is a mental disorder."

It's not just a meme.
>>
File: Adam_Smith_The_Muir_portrait.jpg (50 KB, 540x694) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Smith_The_Muir_portrait.jpg
50 KB, 540x694
>>57347243
>the American definition of liberalism
>>
>>57347993
modern liberalism.

im well aware of based classic liberalism which was pro individual and against the idea of collectivism, which is a cancer.
>>
>>57347536
Don't forget self-flagellation
>>
>>57348212
>>57347993

They don't deserve the term liberal, they have destroyed it. They are neo-progressives.
>>
>>57347243
The more probing question is why anyone with more than two neurons to rub together should give a leftist the benefit of the doubt when he claims to be the only one in the room who has an ounce compassion, when in every other field of human endeavor he who claims to be the sole authority on truth is called a self-important, bigoted asshole.

It's not as if leftists don't have a long and clear record of being hypocritical, lying, shallow little shits who only really gives a shit about himself, and what he can take from others.
>>
>>57348833
more like fascist neo marxist regressive.
>>
>>57349449
this.

plus so many of their "humane" positions are short sided and actually perpetuate suffering.

They believe that a brief suffering period in order to have peace later and more efficiently is some how cruel, when they in turn push for instant gratification followed by suffering and strife near impossible to climb out of.

The liberal ideal of think is surrounded by so much cognitive dissonance that i struggle to see ANY view point of theirs that isnt full of holes or is backwards.
>>
>>57349767
>plus so many of their "humane" positions are short sided and actually perpetuate suffering.
It's all 'for the greater good.'

In this case, it's about disarming a free people while they continue to work the culture to make political opposition to their rule in bad taste, if not (as plenty of leftist regimes have done in the past once they amassed a preponderate, albeit temporary ascendancy) criminal altogether.

This applies to the true believer, of course, and those forging narrative and strategy, not those just going along for the ride. These just buy into the meme fed to them. Guns are bad, m'kay? Just say no to guns like all of the cool kids.

>They believe that a brief suffering period in order to have peace later and more efficiently is some how cruel, when they in turn push for instant gratification followed by suffering and strife near impossible to climb out of.
There's a psychological underpinning to this, I'm sure, but it's about running from difficulty. Fear of want. Loathing of strife. Ultimately, it makes them the perfect useful idiot.
>>
>>57348212
it doesn't matter what prefix you use in front of liberalism, liberalism is against collectivism. you can't redefine it like that
>>
>>57347243
if it was the other way around you'd point out how the conservatives actualy try to do something about the issue, while the liberals do fuck all.
>>
>>57347993
Fuck off hat
>>
>Democrats
>Recognizing a serious problem in the country and attempting to find solutions

>Republicans
>Exploiting a tragedy to gain votes because of how "caring" they are

I can do it too.
In reality they're both exploiting it because that's what politics are. Welcome to the real world, you redneck fuckhead.
>>
>>57351377
this is why i deny the notion of the post civil war/civil rights party switch. Democunts have always wanted a ruling aristocracy.
>>
>>57352199
how exactly are republicans doing this?

Gun ownership is an absolute individual right. thats not exploitation, thats defending a natural right and not giving into emotion or terrorism.
>>
>>57352422
>natural right
you can argue owning guns is deeply rooted into your culture, but how on earth is it natural?
>>
>>57352613
natural right to bare arms and fend for yourself.
doesnt matter what arm.
You have a right to self defense.
>>
>>57352894
>You have a right to self defense.
you do, but a gun is pretty much the only thing its impossible to defend against.

if someone wants to kill you and has a gun, he pulls the trigger and boom, you're dead.
>>
File: =w-er.png (1 MB, 1280x1224) Image search: [Google]
=w-er.png
1 MB, 1280x1224
>>57351704
At a certain point in the 1960's, 'liberals' who by todays standards would actually be libertarians were infiltrated and subverted by actual communists and essentially became as such. I used to call myself a 'liberal' until it hit me that these people are the polar opposite of what that word is actually supposed to mean. They are not liberals, they are communists, and their herd mentality makes them capable of truly heinous things if they aren't put in check.

By that, I mean their leaders and enablers being rounded up and shot, since it's basically come to the point were that might be the only way to stop their madness.
>>
>>57353045
>this is what liberals actually believe
>>
>>57353057
i still call myself liberal because i am one. these cultural marxists are not going to take my political identity away from me. although sometimes when talking to americans it's just easier to say "left-leaning libertarian" since some just can't accept that neo-progressivism is not liberalism
>>
>>57353234
try point out where I'm wrong then, say I wanna kill you and I can rather easily acquire a gun, what's gonna stop me? I dont even have to be close to you. you won't see it coming. a decent hit is definitely gonna be deadly.

you can own as many gunys as you want then, they won't help you defend yourself
>>
One reacts to standard procedure, the other is annoyed that nobody is trying to solve the problem, as they perceive, by its cause.
>>
>>57353045

and guess what you Kraut....

good guys use guns in self defense more than bad guys use guns.

also guns dont just kill you with one boom. Hell most people who are shot live.
And you know how you defend against a gun?

SHOOT BACK!!!
it has a 90+% successful defense with no injury rate.

500,000 americans at the LOWEST ESTIMATE use guns in self defense each year which eclipses the murder with a firearm rate by more than 50 times.
>>
>>57353508
>say I wanna kill you and I can rather easily acquire a gun, what's gonna stop me?
Me....who also has a gun.
statistically spekaing, since you're the attacker YOU'RE gonna die or run off like a pussy.

" I dont even have to be close to you. you won't see it coming."
very few people are snipers. dumbass. This isnt a video game.

"a decent hit is definitely gonna be deadly. "
most head shots arent lethal.

"you can own as many gunys as you want then, they won't help you defend yourself"

actually they will, statistically speaking.

god damn, germany, do your homework before you speak.

http://pastebin.com/qKMPbJim
>>
>>57347243
Reminder:
>Interpol chief: allowing citizens to carry guns in public is most effective way to prevent terror attacks ยป
>http://10news.dk/?p=760
>http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/exclusive-westgate-interpol-chief-ponders-armed-citizenry/story?id=20637341
>>
>>57353854
ive been on facebook too long, forgot to actually greentext instead of quotation marks.
>>
>>57353045
I can see you've never used a gun.
>>
>>57354017
>>57353905
when Australia has gone pro gun.....you know the tides are turning.
>>
>>57352199
The serious problem this country has is that teaming slew of people who will refuse to acknowledge SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED ensures their way of life, their freedom to not think past gut feels of the moment in consideration of complex issues and the indulgence of their fellow Americans to refrain from teaching them a harder lesson on life than they've ever been exposed to until that moment they make a serious move to challenge the 2nd Amendment.

The reasonable position is to not demagogue tragedy, recognize the importance of fundamental principles and how they bear emotionalisms, and above all to retain your capacity for human decency.
>>
>>57347243
because liberals get in a huff about gun control and conservatives rally around religion. it's calculated statements for their own benefit. if you think it's not political bullshit on both sides, you've already lost the war for your own mind,
>>
>>57354174
not only that but also

"to keep and bare"
thats a pretty fucking bit in that amendment people seem to forget.
>>
>>57354203
But not even conservatives around religion are this spiteful or hateful. Not en mase anyway.
>>
>>57354326
I went for the meme for effect. It's not forgotten.
>>
>>57353913
>not using meme arrows on facebook
>using facebook so much your habits spill over to here

you're a worthless human bieng
>>
>>57354125
I wish it was all of us, but the majority- the cunts who live in the big cities and never go out bush- are rabidly anti-gun, brainwashed by media propaganda and total lack of familiarity with firearms.
>>
File: OP is a faggot.jpg (99 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
OP is a faggot.jpg
99 KB, 500x371
>>57347243
>>
>>57354203
There's another thing proven out of the initial set of tweets, side by side. An inclination of the leftist to have a "solution" ready to implement or advance before the "problem" that lies behind and/or motivated the eventful moment can be understood, and the readiness of the rightist to reserve comment until all the facts are in and can be judged properly. What you damn on the right as cynical calculation is "filler" for the absence of a policy statement.
>>
>>57353057
That still is american liberalism, not liberals in other countries or "modern liberalism". What you have is old hippie fucks.
>>
>>57355228
But thats a positive, isnt it?
it means less emotion based decision making and being more effective in both judgement and policy making.
its letting rule of law play out as opposed to mob rule.
>>
>>57347243
I would rather hear someone trying to make effective change against violence, even if their plan is stupid, than hear a bunch of pandering good-for-nothings pretending they care about the victims.

I don't care what side you lean to, all politicians use these events to push agendas.
>>
>>57347243
because they think they are morally superior to anyone, and no matter what they are right.

they can be as mean as they want because no matter what they think they have the moral high ground. they also live in fantasy worlds where nothing can go wrong. when faced with statistics and facts they just plug their ears and repeat karl marx quotes to themselves.

extremely deluded and stupid individuals, fuck em.
>>
>>57356709
>someone trying to make effective change against violence
You mean, someone using violence to push an aganda?
>>
>>57347243
Republicans will try and score points too...
They're still somehow scoring off 9/11 with you dumbfucks
>>
>>57357620
just christie and trump.
>>
>>57357620

That's no worse than lefties bleating "b-but slavery, c-c-colonialism!!"
>>
>>57347243
Why are conservicuks so dense? These shootings keep happening and they still don't get it.
The more violence is going on the less gun laws they want

They're completely backwards
>>
>>57357920
and other republicans call them out on it.

you seen christie kremes poll numbers?
>>
>>57357971
>The more violence is going on the less gun laws they want
violent crime and murder has gone down.
also cali has the toughest gun alaws in the nation with the exception of DC and NJ.

and the area, once again, is a gun free zone.

so.....eat a dick.
>>
>>57357971

Alaska has probably the most lax gun laws in the USA, how many shootings happen there?
>>
>>57347243
I like it how people (mostly on the left) always say "this must be stopped!", like no shit? How in the fuck do you plan on making it stop besides disarming everyone?
>>
>>57357971
> http://news.yahoo.com/no-rise-mass-killings-impact-huge-185700637.html
> http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2013/05/07/gun-homicide-rate-down-49-since-1993-peak-public-unaware
>>
>>57358243
not many.

>>57358373
and disarming would make it worse.

i like the idea of everyone growing balls and carrying guns just like they do phones.

aint NO ONE starting shit then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg5tQnYdZbQ
>>
>>57347243
And now that we know that it was muslims they will switch sides.

What us your point? All of this is diagusting

Your fault for allinging yourself with one side!
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.