[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mein Kampf being reprinted and sold in Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Mein+Kampf.jpg (354 KB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
Mein+Kampf.jpg
354 KB, 988x1500
http://www.thelocal.de/20151201/hitlers-words-to-return-to-german-bookshelves
Interesting Timing, as the Muslims invade and will reproduce, commit terror acts, demand Sharia law rights, and generally do lots of crazy shit, it will really radicalize the German people
Islam always seeks to dominate, it isn't satisfied with what it has, but they will literally destroy themselves when they push the Germans too far.
A generation of German children will grow up being treated like crap by the Muslim majority crazies, they will probably read Mein Kampf in history class...
>>
You blue pilled faggot, Muslims are not the enemy, the Jews are. The muslims are the scapegoat.
>>
>>57347223
>>
>Hitler being sold in a country where you will literally go to jail for wrongthink
What the... fuck
>>
>>57347066
Even if you dont believe any of it why the hell would they ban somthing so important to history?
>>
>>57347223
"the enemy"
as if there's only one? just because this muslim invasion was orchestrated doesn't mean they're not batshit crazy and intent on world domination themselves, they just do it out in the open.
>>
>>57347223
They're both enemies of Europe.
>>
Mein /comf/
>>
>>57347679

Germans are highly idealistic, naive, and inconsistent.
>>
>>57347223

Yes. But we must rise up an destroy this Jewish weapon. What are the jews going to do once their beast is destroyed?
>>
>>57347679
Because it's anti Semitic you goy

Now pls give me sheckles
>>
>>57347066

Just another example of Krauts spreading their legs for invaders and trying to make them feel at home in Germany, Mein Kampf is immensely popular in MENA.
>>
>>57347066
Mein Kampf being sold doesn't mean anything, especially when it's coming from edgy teenagers trying too hard to look dark and evil

Most people will pick up the book expecting a distrubing look into the mind of a racist mad man and instead they'll get bored and put it down after maybe two or three chapters of him ranting about early 20th century politics
>>
File: handschar.jpg (68 KB, 472x393) Image search: [Google]
handschar.jpg
68 KB, 472x393
>Having pro-Hitler and anti-Islam sentiments in the very same post
Jew detected.
>>
>>57347223
He's half-right. Chop of the head, and the body will fall. Get rid of the Muslims, the Jews will simply find another weapon. Eliminate the Jews, then eliminate the Muslims, and there will be nothing left.
>>
>>57347223
See, you're half-right.
Muslims weren't that bad a few decades ago. But since the forceful creation of Israel, with the help of america, the muslim world suddenly went to hateful shit.
The jews are mankind's greatest enemies, with muslims now following.
>>
>>57347223
Love this Muslim deception
>don't mind me killing your people kuffar its all the Jews fault I'm just a victim too inshallah
>>
>>57347679
Its easier to say its bad when people can't actually look for themselves
>>
>>57348259
Times have changed, if Hitler were alive today he would be anti-islam.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.