[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He used his Right to Bear Arms to defend him freedom against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1449115479535.jpg (73 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1449115479535.jpg
73 KB, 800x500
He used his Right to Bear Arms to defend him freedom against those supporting a racist, oppressive government
Why aren't you celebrating his true conservative American spirit?

Isn't it a shame that he lacked the arms to really defend his freedom, and the jackbooted government enforcers gunned him down in the street? If only he'd had automatic weapons with high capacity magazines, maybe he'd have won.

This is a sad day for America.
>>
>>57347023
Sounds logical except for the fact that he was not DEFENDING but OFFENDING.
>>
>>57347023
>He used his Right to Bear Arms
its not his right if he illegally acquired a gun, took it to an illegal space and used it illegally to murder (illegal) people
>>
>>57347452
The Second Amendment supersedes all other laws, moron. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>>57347290
Says the government shill.
Tell me, how many Muslims serve in Congress?
There are only two.
Muslims are ruled over in this country. He was just defending his freedom from their oppression. They have no right to tell him what to do, just as the government has no right to tell Kim Davis what to do.
>>
>>57347816
Holy shit are there really people that think like you?
>>
Real hero, you'll never walk alone
>>
>>57348118
>liberals
>>
>>57348118
The government systematically treats blacks, Hispanics, and non-Christians as second class citizens. The Second Amendment enshrines the right to rise up against one's oppressors with armed force.
He was just defending his freedom.
Did the survivors pull out guns and shoot the police in a show of solidarity with their brothers' fight? No, they ran to them, hoping the police would use illegal government force to oppress the citizen uprising. This proves they were not blameless. They were not innocents. They chose to side with the group that granted them privilege while oppressing others.
>>
>>57347023
how about the rights of people not to be murdered - shouldn't those rights take precedent over a few gun brandishers who are scared of losing the one thing that makes them feel powerful.
>>
>>57347023
>tfw he is already ducking a virgin(s) and I'm still listless....
>>
File: TRUMP VS ISIS-1.jpg (495 KB, 936x663) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP VS ISIS-1.jpg
495 KB, 936x663
>>57347023

Meanwhile, in Syria...
>>
>>57347816
You are an obvious moronic shit.
2nd amendment is no more important than any other amendment.
Cite legal precedent.

Kim Davis is a fucking cunt. She refuses to comply with the requirements of her government position. If she had ANY dignity she would immediately resign her post.

You are an ignorant fucktard.
>>
File: 1449119455604.jpg (399 KB, 1940x1096) Image search: [Google]
1449119455604.jpg
399 KB, 1940x1096
It's sad that the illegal, restrictive gun laws in this country gave him no chance. How are the People supposed to rise up if the police are more heavily armed?
>>
>>57350186
Kim Davis and Syed Farook are conservative heros. I won't have you talking about them that way,
>>
>>57349476
your right to not be murdered ends where my desire to murder you begins. its in the constitution. i have a right to kill you.
>>
>>57350572
This.
The right to keep and bear arms must inherently justify killing people based on your feelings. Otherwise, what would be the point?
"You can keep arms, but you can never, ever, ever use them."
The only point in having them is so they can be used when needed. Syed was faced with such need.
In taking his life, the police violated his Second Amendment rights.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.