[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Would Pol Do With Muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1437778292845.jpg (267 KB, 1790x2522) Image search: [Google]
1437778292845.jpg
267 KB, 1790x2522
Let's say that Donald Trump magically gets elected. He appoints you the /pol/ack to deal with Muslims and terrorism in America.

What DO YOU DO. To start dealing with the Muslim problem in America? Do you close every single mosque in the US? How do you justify that to the world and to the libtard which still make up a 50% of the population?
>>
>>57346577
I'd make them pay the jizya tax.
>>
Why would I need to justify myself to libtards OR the world?
Even if it was 100% proved that every mosque was a child prostitution ring that hangs faggots, plans bombings, and ate people they'd still complain that you were a horrible offensive shitlord.
>>
>>57346577
I would get rid of all the black people first. Then handle all of the muslims.
>>
>>57346577
Show the Muslims they're basically latter-day Christians
>>
Bash in every last mudslime skull
>>
>>57346577

I have a meeting with all the muzzie leaders and we rewrite the book and destroy the older ones
>>
>>57346577
RoRo needs to work on her standup game. Fucking lost money on that fight. I'd put them in a room with her one at a time until they learned to respect white women.
>>
>>57346577

I'd make a free, paid vacation week trip to "MUSLIM AND MUSLIM SUPPORTERS DAY OFF HOLY PRAYER FAIR AND RODEO!" in Eastern North Dakota.

When everyone arrives, the nukes are soon to follow.

The end.
>>
I'd immediately declare wahhabism/salafism and all forms of islamofascism as terrorist ideology, end US alliance with all islamist states (particularly Saudi Arabia). No more refugees without extensive background checks. Strong legal persecution of radical imams, mosques and social media recruiters. Call for international reformation of Islam and deport any muslim who sympathises with extremism.
>>
>to the muslims who have immigrated here legally
Nothing.
But
>double down on immigration control. Intelligence/security interactions would have to be revamped so that it becomes a fucking impossibility to enter this country after being tied to an attack on the united states.
>all immigration for the next 10 odd years put on hold for everything except education and work.
>burkas are treated as masks. The owner of an establishment you are in can ask you to remove it or leave.
>>
They should be forced to live as dhimmis in western nations.

No political power and limited personal rights.
>>
Pic related
>>
File: Hijab.jpg (486 KB, 2264x2003) Image search: [Google]
Hijab.jpg
486 KB, 2264x2003
>>57346577
>>
File: Niggers_02dffe_828229.jpg (66 KB, 570x427) Image search: [Google]
Niggers_02dffe_828229.jpg
66 KB, 570x427
>>57346577
I would
>Deport all non-Whites from the USA
>Let courts hang all White race-traitors
>Solve the Jewish problem
>Put all undesirables into labour camps and sterilize them
>>
>>57346577
Make everyone in the country line up to eat bacon or ham. Anyone that refuses will be shot on sight.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.