[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They have sanity tests now? What an amazing age in which we live.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (13 KB, 581x102) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
13 KB, 581x102
They have sanity tests now? What an amazing age in which we live.
>>
muslims automatically fail
>>
Wouldn't it be against the constitution to disallow liberals from owning guns like that?
>>
>>57346010

> Question 1:
> Has God ever spoke to you directly?
>>
i don't know how they'd test any of this shit but it seems like having a mental health professional review a customer's reason for wanting a gun would help

i'm pretty sure a lot of people that probably shouldn't own guns would fail the test and any normal person would pass. obviously it's easy to make up a bullshit excuse but people in california still get denied for medical marijuana and all they have to do is say they have back pain or something
>>
If liberals had their way, the sanity test would be one question:

"Do you identify as a progressive?"

Anything except an emphatic yes would be a failure.
>>
>>57346010
So only atheists can own guns? I'm fine with this.
>>
The fuck is a gun permit?
>>
>>57346010
>first question
>do you believe guns should be legal?

If they answer yes, don't give them the permit because they're obviously insane :^)
>>
>>57346369
Help with what? A significant portion of liberals and foreigners brought in to fill jobs as medics and mental health professionals consider wanting to own a gun to be a proof of insanity in itself.
>>
File: reported.png (38 KB, 365x214) Image search: [Google]
reported.png
38 KB, 365x214
>>57346457
>>
>>57346730

i guess i'm imagining something where each gun store has an associated mental health person, so people can go to the store with the gun friendly health professional

it's pretty much how medical marijuana works, some doctors take it really seriously and others don't care in the slightest. the stupid people who shouldn't own guns won't be able to figure it out
>>
File: 1445503256783.jpg (29 KB, 295x418) Image search: [Google]
1445503256783.jpg
29 KB, 295x418
>>57346457

>tfw kucking mudscums and christfags out of guns while I get to own them all
>>
File: cantbelieve.jpg (9 KB, 247x252) Image search: [Google]
cantbelieve.jpg
9 KB, 247x252
>>57346443
>conservatives actually believe this
>mfw
>>
>>57346567
Spend 6 months shooting at least 3 niggers with parental supervision, then you get your gun license.
>>
>>57346247

>Question 2:
>Do you own or have you ever owned a Fedora?
>>
>>57346657
Ebin Catch 22 m8

;^)
>>
>>57347052
>have you ever owned a fedora

What if it was only in an ironic context?
>>
I am enjoying the name change /o/ttobot
>>
>>57346010
>gun permit
>implying
Liberals in charge of gun laws as usual
>>
>>57346994

I identify politically as a neorobotic sexmongoloid gendercasual, shitlord.
>>
>>57346994

I'm not a conservative.
>>
apparently gun ownership is a privilege, not a right
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.