[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like the Serbs but why did they have to rape so much? 30,000
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Serbia--Mladic-JPEG-15.jpg (42 KB, 512x329) Image search: [Google]
Serbia--Mladic-JPEG-15.jpg
42 KB, 512x329
I like the Serbs but why did they have to rape so much? 30,000 Bosnian women raped in Yugoslav Wars.
>>
>>57345810
But why then did the Kosovar rebels murdered tons of Serbs in Kosovo War? Does the media tell you that. Besides those Bosnians were being to jihadists.
>>
>>57345810
They are subhumans. If you need to remove people, then remove them. Rape is for niggers.
>>
Because Serbs are savages and should've been destroyed by the Croats during WW II
>>
>>57345810
>Muh RAPE!11!!!1!11

trashed
>>
File: 1445187826243.jpg (131 KB, 339x388) Image search: [Google]
1445187826243.jpg
131 KB, 339x388
>>57345810
>2015
>Not enjoying the spoils of war.
>>
>>57345810
Rape is a continuation of war, albeit not on the battlefield but in the psyche of the group, they know thousands of children walking around are actually not part of their group but of the enemy.
>>
>>57345810

As effective kebab removers they recognized that breeding out the Bosniaks was a necessary part of the program. Also the Bosnians raped tons of Serbs too.
>>
There's a bunch of Bosnian kabobs where I work,(Kali) they were described described to me as "Muslim light" before I started there. they dont snack bar or any thing but the women are seriously fucking disturbed. No doubt they were Serb'ed... I got one of the males riled in the break room after he was bagging on America and crying about his low wage ( I'm former us army) told him he was lucky to be here and not in a mass grave in Srebbrenicia, yeah fucker, I know what went down- you are fucking lucky America deigned to save yer worthless uneducated kebab asses
>>
>>57345810
If you give people heavy weapons, they will deploy them. Everything else follows as a matter of course. In this case blame the fall of communism: a power vacuum regionally and in Yugoslavia meant nothing could stop the chetnikking.
>>
>>57345810
>Rape
It's called "liberation" Pedro, now go build a wall.
>>
>>57345810

Do you imagine how boring a stalled civilwar gets on year 5?
>>
>>57345810
As long as they kill them sandniggers, IDGAF what they do.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.