[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true? o_o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Is this true? o_o
>>
>>57344317

no

you are retarded if you believe this
>>
No, this is not true. The color red is still illegal here.
>>
>>57344317
>the color red had been entirely banned in the U.S.

stopped reading there

literally what
>>
Take a damn second to look at the little flags above each american poster and understand why you are a retard
>>
>1994
>Anyone giving a fuck about communism except the brits and taiwan

Facebook might be the dumbest 1 billion people on the planet
>>
>>57344317
>the color red was banned in America

then explain our fucking flag
>>
File: White_Christmas_(musical).jpg (79 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
White_Christmas_(musical).jpg
79 KB, 400x315
>>57344317
What did I just read?

What?

>communism banned red
>>
>>57344317
This is the dumbest thing I've read all week.
>>
>>57344925
You don't remember? For a while, we were maroon, white and blue.
>>
>>57344317
no
>>
it's obviously meanto to be a joke of some sort
>>
I was 12 and I can assure you it was not true. At the time however we had Bosnian refugee crisis.
>>
>>57344317

Wow!

You learn something new every day!
>>
>>57344317
No, that's complete bullshit. You act like footage from before 1994 doesn't exist
>>
>>57344317
>The US banned the color red

>is this true

fuck no
>>
AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO WAS OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER THE 90S. FUCK YOU FUCKING KIDS.
>>
>>57344317
Yes
The Color Red was outlawed
>>
If you payed attention in history class you'd know that the cold war ended at '91.
t. Some fag who is obsessed with the cold war.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.