[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the Bible predict the coming genocide in Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: fof.gif (6 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
fof.gif
6 KB, 100x100
"While people are saying, "Peace and safety,"
destruction will come on them suddenly,
as labor pains on a pregnant woman,
and they will not escape."
1 Thessalonians 5:3

>While people are saying, "Peace and safety"...
Islam proclaims itself as a religion of peace.
The proof is right there, everyone.
>>
>did the bible predict
>>
>>57343817
It gives the same warning over and over again. Turn your back on God, you get invaded by sandniggers.
>>
>>57343906
????????
>>
>>57343817
The problem with all these predictions is that they are too vague to be of any use. That verse could be directed at anyone at almost any period of time.
>>
File: 1448950570744.png (999 KB, 1040x826) Image search: [Google]
1448950570744.png
999 KB, 1040x826
>>57343817
If you read the whole chapter, it's all about the unpredictability of the second coming.
Really there's no point in trying to predict when it will happen or if it's about to happen, just always be faithful and vigilant. That's the only way to truly be ready, not by anticipating it and THEN preparing, but by always being prepared.
>>
>>57343817
No.

/thread
>>
>>57343752
See
>>
>>57344812
This. Similarly, holiness is something you create by habit over time, like a musical skill, so you can't just repent at the last minute. Or you can, but you fairly get the reward of not being a dick for thirty seconds as opposed to a lifetime.
>>
>>57345885
Yeah. Me and my wife just converted due to terrors in the night and day. Like a blanket of hell was upon us. Pray for us all anons. Ibeg you all to find Christ now. Read the bible before its too late. At least read revelation and Matthew.
>>
>>57346195
Also watch Chuck misslers series on revelation to help understand what is coming.
>>
>>57343906
Great input as always, Canada.
>>
>>57343817
this literally happened to the people of thessalonica
>>
>>57346481
The bible repeats and seems to trial test often with smaller examples towards the beginning. God works extremely regularly though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.