[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'm watching a livestream of the local news, where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Hkmp5count-terr-wiki.jpg (17 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
Hkmp5count-terr-wiki.jpg
17 KB, 500x267
"I'm watching a livestream of the local news, where a bewildered reporter tries to swallow his tears. It's raining outside, and clear across the country in California there are a dozen dead bodies, each end brought by bullets. Parents are calling frantic, hoping that their child is alive. At this moment right now, survivors are just embarking on a long journey of pain, guilt, trauma, regret, flashbacks. The loss is tangible. The pain is forever.
But you still have your guns! So It's all worth it to you."

what do you say to this? its alllllll over jewbook.
>>
>>57343104
If you can't defend your own positions then you don't deserve to have them. Basically you should really question all your positions if you need to ask other people for help defending them,
>>
>>57343104

>appeal to emotion
>>
>>57343645
I don't think the OP was necessarily asking for help defending it - I think they just want to know various poster's thoughts on the aforementioned sentence.
>>
>>57343104
California already has strict gun control.

You don't think I can buy a Kalashnikov rifle from the same guy who's trying to sell me heroine?

Get fucked authoritarian.
>>
>>57343104
>hundreds of thousands of Americans have died to preserve our Constitution
>but you want to throw it all away because you saw a sad story on CNN
>>
File: 1449112568920.jpg (258 KB, 1213x726) Image search: [Google]
1449112568920.jpg
258 KB, 1213x726
>>57343104
post this image
>>
>>57344314
Look at Trumps twitter. Too bad you never bother checking your sources to see your image is horseshit.
>>
>>57344477
nigga are you high? That is literally the exact tweet word for word.
>>
>>57345176
Look at his next tweets. He does the exact same thing as the people on the left. That is what I am trying to say
>>
>>57344477
that was on facebook
>>
>>57345274
Are you delirious or stupid? Trump said nothing like the leftist retards (apologies to retards are probably in order).
>>
>>57344177
BASED
>>
>>57343645
this is common practice here. posting jew shills on jewbook. I can obviously spot cheap pathos rhetoric you faggot.
>>
>>57343104
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.