[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terrorism USA 2015 and late
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 300x168
Paris just happened and the world froze for days. Terrorism striking killing tons horrific

USA terror attack happens soon after, nothing fucking nothing even fox 10 is too lazy to stay awake and it isn't even called terror and authorities hush it all and people accept it. Even 4chan mostly American cared more about Paris

How does it feel knowing 2015 and beyond america is now full PC and people can get shot just like that and barely anyone gives a shit?
>>
14 people dying to bullets is nothing here in the wild west. No one cares because that shit happens here everyday.
>>
>>57342569
More people died in Chicago today than in the this supposed "terror" attack.
>>
>>57342569
14 dead twice that wounded. Not first time that happens either. How does it make you feel that you could get shot right now by ISIS AQ moderate Muslim or Chinese or Iran comes kidnaps you or cartel chops your head off and not a single fuck is given?
>>
>>57342886
>more died in Chicago
Niggers died, niggers. This thread is not about niggers.
>>
>>57342914
I live in Buttfuck, Indiana and am armed. I don't give a shit. Let them try.

By the way, 3+ shooters only killing 14 people is piss poor; even Cho "The Blazn Azn" took out double that number when he did V-Tech alone.

>>57342886
I still think it was a terror attack, but they were just amateurs.
>>
>>57342369
The mainstream press (the people who tell braindead American morons what to think and when to be outraged) are taking it easy here because these are muzzies.
If it was a couple of white guys there would be a full on freakout and generalization would be the order of the day ("we don't want to speculate, but for the sake of speculation... anti-government tea party trump etc.").
Enter the sandniggers, and they be all "let's not jump to conclusions."
>>
>Everyone assumes they're white
TERRRRRORRRRRRISSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT
>They're not white
[chirp]
>>
>>57343181
>Indiana
You've already lost the battle.
>>
Gun rampages happen so frequently in the US that people just roll their eyes at it now. The Islam angle is new, but the media are playing it down, not the population.
>>
>>57343383
>based gun laws (they hardly even exist)
>lots of woods
>friendly people
>hardly any minorities and the ones we do have are laid back country boys with dark skin (Indianapolis not withstanding)

I'm not sure what you're getting at; it's comfy as hell here and the women are still Christian and traditional (for the most part).
>>
>>57343321
Yeah, things have changed a lot ha. Literally another 9/11 could happen now and zero fucks would be given by America today in 2015. Perhaps terrorist shouldn't even bother, no will get scared even, in fact it seems in Reddit most Americans are scared of rednecks.

Tomorrow it will be as if no one died. Obama won't even wish the dreads families recovery. So how does that make you feel though

How can someone love such a nation or support it?
>>
>muh terrorism

I think when we've hit the point of needing to ask whether a particular attack is terrorism or not it's pretty clear that nobody gives a shit anymore either way

Why should we care? The federal government has done far more harm to thus country than terrorists ever could
>>
>>57342369
You realize 14 people being shot in a day is a normal thing in every city of North America? We simply have more people. Paris has very little people and the toll was in hundreds.
>>
File: image.png (234 KB, 652x523) Image search: [Google]
image.png
234 KB, 652x523
>>57342569
Deaths from shootings in the actual wild west were way lower than they are now. Gun control here is also as strict as it's ever been. Surely a coincidence.
>>
>>57343321
kerry will justify their actions tomorrow and obama will blame white republicans for their hateful, unamerican attitudes towards refugee babies and their mommies.

also, nra and hateful christians killed the folks in inland... not the religion of peace!
>>
>>57343887
I was joking around and playing on European stereotypes about Americans, you autist. Take it easy.
>>
>>57343753
Right and now they don't care if Americans get shot in America but a foreign enemy. Don't care if Iranians kidnapp Americans outside and don't care if China steals and hacks all your shit.

Why even have an army? I just wanna get to the bottom of this. Americanwent from bush 9/11 to Obama 2015 in 14 years, 14 years from protecting all west to fuck who cares if we die.

Yes MSM helped but if
All that is needed to cu.ck people is media for a decade then it was destined to all go to hell. Not even two decades and this is new America? Come on. Is it genetic?
>>
I live in San Bernardino and most people are like "Welp, this sucks". The police are out in full force but the media was trying to downplay the Muslim angle, except that now the guy in custody is named Sayid Farouq or however you spell it and every other interview question is "Is it terrorism?"
>>
>>57342369
It's not because of PC, it's because in america this is an everyday occurrence so no one cares.
>>
File: 1417453336073.jpg (342 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1417453336073.jpg
342 KB, 2048x1152
>>57343585
>above average high school drop outs
>above average teen pregnancies
>average 2 income household earns $40K (lol)
>Walmart is town's largest employer
>everyone is on WIC, food stamps, SS etc.
>meth everywhere
>NASCAR is considered a sport
>John Mellencamp

I could go on. Born and raised in Ft. Wayne btw. Your life is shit. You can't even deny it.
>>
>>57342914
We fly helicopters and fighter jets and blow shit up regularly for fun.

My bros dumped $200 worth of artillery last year in one night celebrating some event and then and restocked more ammo.

I would love to see Muslims try something serious instead of shooting up some kinkos/library or whatever they shot up.
>>
>>57344251
Then rally and protest. Hit social media. Call politicians demand news act or push others to do it if you already are. FFS how apathetic can people become. Even France tried more. Even a tard like Bush would deal with this shit.

Fucking do something
>>
>>57344415
They shot Americans whites even dead and you talk about Muslims getting shot if they try something, when they literally just attacked you already Kek
>>
>>57342369
This has nothing to do with being PC you dumb redditor , it's about America being Somalia tier. Nobody is surprised anymore
>>
>>57344622
The Republicans are gonna jump on it as is. No one cares enough about Muslims over here because we don't have many. If you're brown here, we just assume you're Mexican.
>>
>>57344780
Yeah but they did get shot dead.
>>
>>57344914
Your Muslim population is growing fastest of all, a heads up.
>>
>>57344780
Two are already dead, ahmed.
>>
>>57344878
>USA is Somalia
Not PC but niggers. Does it have anything to do with race mixing over the years? My country is just as dumb though so what is it, atheism? Lack of community? Sociopaths? White devil?
>>
>>57345028
That's a funny way of spelling Hispanic. I can't believe I'm being lectured about stopping PC culture by a Swede. I hope you're a proxy troll.
>>
>>57345086
Right and the trade off was in your favor
Then lol I see you guys are arguing that Islam is
Ok terror is fine 2015 is great. Well then, you answered my question. You like this, that's why no one really cares and elected Obama twice.
>>
>>57345234
No I am telling the truth actually not a joke. Fastest growing population is Muslim, enjoy you seem to want to be Muslim anyway, perhaps my country is rubbing off finally
>>
Not even Russia today can be bothered reporting on this.

My country isn't either.

2015 the year when literally everyone including Americans stopped giving a shit if and when Americans die.

Thanks Obama.
>>
>>57345472
Well they may be the fastest growing, but there is so little to begin with its going to take a while. Even 1% growth on the hispanics is a shit load of spics.
>>
>>57345924
True but all this is besides the point when they can run around and shoot you dead being labeled at worst, workplace violence and your own leaders do everything to import more. While you get blamed for killing yourself because you contribute to global warming Kek
>>
>>57344405
That looks kool.
>>
>>57345355
If it means free rain to unload on Muslims, yeah fuck em. If it took this shit to show people what they're really like?

Muslims are fucked. We're not sweden, we won't bend over and take a nigger dick and allow sharia law all over the place. Go blur the muslim's mugshot and shop it white you faggot
>>
>>57342369
>putting value in an immediate emotional reaction
Did you put the French flag on your kikebook profile, you faggot? There is something better happening here in America - a political shift that will create real results e.g. a giant wall on the southern border. Get back to the shed, Sven.
>>
>>57344405
>words

Who cares if that doesn't apply to you? You sound like a progressive, by the way.
>>
>>57345800
>2015 the year when literally everyone including Americans stopped giving a shit if and when Americans die.
Not news.

Last week a 27 year old man lured a 7-year-old kid into an alley and shot him dead in Chicago.
Why? Because that kid was related to a rival gang member.

Not one fucking word from Obama. Not. One. Fucking. Word.

But Trayvon? HE COULD'VE BEEN MY SON!
The Paris attackers? NOT ALL MUSLIMS, DON'T FLY OFF THE HANDLE!
Now these 3 chucklefucks? It was news until one was a confirmed Muslim. Now the asshole is silent.

I swear the news won't be happy until I'm being pelted with rocks for being a white straight man.
>>
>>57346191
Your MSM already pixelate and whiten suspects you now as evident by today also do not give out descriptions on terrorists even if people are in immediate danger of suspect isn't white.

>Sweden meme lol

Well you can augh away all you want, you guys are Sweden now, welcome to 2015 or whatever. Now salute your monkey commander.
>>
>>57346334
>we will build a wall
I hope trump wins but if you think a wall will happen when Americans can't even get upset when getting shot, think again.
>>
>>57346396
Watching my tax dollars go towards supporting fat-fuck degenerate white trash somehow doesn't apply to me?
>>
>>57346453
>nigger shot
Again anon, not talking about niggers here. If ISIS was targeting niggers I wouldn't even make this thread, no one would.

Now try stay on topic
>>
>>57346754
>You guys are the sweden now

Nice try, if anything it's to hold back the blood shed. You'll find a gun behind every blade of grass in America. In Sweden, you'll find a nigger behind every swedekuck's wife.

Later days, Mustafah.
>>
>>57347040
Are you guys even gonna pretend to have a moment of
Silence for the dead? No? 2015! You are Sweden, sorry the truth hurts.
>>
>>57346947
Most of the garbage you listed in your post is wrong; if you were truly from Indiana, you'd realize most employment is via the automotive industry (specifically Japanese automakers and Cummins), not Walmart. Also, who gives a shit about "above average" teen pregnancy rates or NASCAR? If you don't like it, don't watch it.

I wager you probably live in California or Washington now like the progressive kuck you are.

>Watching my tax dollars go towards supporting fat-fuck degenerate white trash somehow doesn't apply to me?

Please tell me how federal taxes wouldn't apply to you if you picked up and moved, retard.
>>
>>57347233
It's funny because everyone knows you all are secretly hoping America takes the initiative and saves you all from the Muslims.

We will, you crying bitch.
>>
>>57347233
The bodies aren't even cold yet. We'll have a moment of silence tomorrow.
>>
Obama will change school history books to call 9/11, "an incident of work place violence", on his way out.
>>
>>57342369
The fucked up thing is that the Paris attack gave confidence for these attackers to carry their plan out. Who knows who's next.

My money is on Germany
>>
>>57347370
Bodies have been cold
For hours and your
Police still refuses to do their job of at least informing the public of who their killers are
>>
>>57347342
>you secretly hope
Ok, you got me ? And now we know that won't happen and white race is dead. Gotcha and good for you being happy about that baka
>>
File: mvd-ylvis_thefox1.jpg (868 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mvd-ylvis_thefox1.jpg
868 KB, 1920x1080
How come every time I see something about Fox it's always Fox 10? I used to live in Arizona. Are they the pinnacle of Foxery?
>>
>>57347274
will you fags get a room? also
>indiana
that place is a grade a shit hole. even kentucky looks down on you. kentucky man
>>
>>57347538
I think England
Personally especially after vote now.
>>
>>57347875
They stream free for all on jewtube.
>>
File: HA.jpg (15 KB, 268x299) Image search: [Google]
HA.jpg
15 KB, 268x299
C'mon San Berdoo Angels, where are you guys!? Your government has failed you and everyone else. Put down your meth pipes and start a full-on assault!
>>
>>57348105
>Not even bikers

If anything, California is forever lost, that's for sure. Any trump or future gop would be smart to get them declare independence and leave.
>>
>>57347893
>even kentucky looks down on you.

You have that backwards. Kentucky is literally Indiana with more hillbillies, far more niggers, and more retards.

>that place is a grade a shit hole

Yes, if you're a degenerate, I agree. It's perfectly fine otherwise and better than most states in the South that I've visited. It far, far surpasses Georgia, Mississippi, and Louisiana (especially Louisiana--I was born there and the last time I visited family in Metairie I couldn't wait to get back home).
>>
>>57346871
It WILL happen and Mexico WILL pay for it.
>>
>Let me tell you about your country

Why are Eurobeans so annoying?
>>
>>57349059

No, mm maybe.. Nope.
>>
>>57342369
Can't wait for the faggot in that pic to make a cheeky twit about the attack and end it with 'bad shit happens'.
>>
>>57349352
Lol you Americans do it everyday and constantly claim Europe is lost America is safe while at the same time people can get shot by terrorists in America and zero fucks are given.

As it is now, you are in the same boat even worse of compared to France.
>>
>>57348363
Indiana is not really the south though. You border the Great Lakes. Best southern states are the Carolinas. At least there are nice beaches.
>>
>>57342369

We just care a lot more about France than Caliphornia.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.