[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were they actually terrorists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: CVRVmiXUsAEo5e3.jpg (29 KB, 533x268) Image search: [Google]
CVRVmiXUsAEo5e3.jpg
29 KB, 533x268
Why would Muslim terrorists shoot up a special needs center, especially since one of them was an employee? It sounds like these people were fucked in the head a la Sandy Hook, the Amish school shooting, and disgruntled postal workers.

Muslim terrorists usually go after meaningful "sinful" infidel targets like death metal concerts, cartoonists, museums or big tourist areas.

Why would ISIS target developmentally delayed people? Wouldn't they rather shoot up a dirty haram dog shelter or something?
>>
Knowing arabs he was probably butt fucking the slowest retards and someone had the audacity to very politely mention there had been a sharp uptick in anal fissures since he started. It makes a lot more sense than any shit they are going to blame it on
>>
>>57342941
How does the woman fit in? I really don't see much of a motive there.
>>
Only one of them quality and employee, and he worked many other locations as well.

He was a devout Muslim.

He convinced two unrelated people to go committ murder suicide with him

>Dude I ducking hate my job so much, come help me mutder them and suicide by cop
>Sure thing sweetie

Libruls are this retarded
>>
Obama really looks like a broken man nowadays
>>
>>57343042
Mickey and Malory
>>
>>57343167
The other two haven't been identified as Muslim yet.

But why a special needs center? Why are Islamists targeting retards?
>>
>>57342003
>Muslim terrorists usually go after meaningful
Nope, they've been encouraged to kill any random kuffir.
It doesn't matter if they're developmentally disabled, they're still Western unbeliever trash
He probably did it at the place he worked because he knew the place and when people were going to be there, and it might have been a nice "AHAHA I WAS JIHAD THE WHOLE TIME SUCKAS!" for him.
>>
>>57343042
Islamic women do what their told by Islamic men
Don't you know anything about these people?
>>
>>57342003
it was a christmas party
hes muslim
whats not to get?
>>
>>57344187
>Western unbeliever trash

Like retards have anything in there heads at all?

>>57344285
>Don't you know anything about these people?

Farook is apparently Pakistani, and I know they love having retarded children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
>>
>>57342003
>Were they actually terrorists

yeah, why not.

dindus and kuks fucking LOVE to call literally any crime committed by a white person terrorism now, so why not?

They were calling them terrorist when they thought he was a white guy, but now that hes a muslim, hes not? Point is to jump down their throats now on social media while they are on the ropes
>>
>>57344586
So he was literally triggered by this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Ckhu0H4H4
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.