[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Regardless of what you think of the new upcoming Star Wars movie,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: starwars563a8d725cf64.gif (1 MB, 1400x2042) Image search: [Google]
starwars563a8d725cf64.gif
1 MB, 1400x2042
Regardless of what you think of the new upcoming Star Wars movie, this is statistically the most hyped/profitable opening in the history of cinema. There will be alot of people asses in seats during the opening night.

Do you think there will be a shooting on opening night?
>>
no but there will be a bomb, the shitty movie itself
>>
Most likely a shooter
I will be comfy for when it happens though
>>
>>57339993
Zing!
>>
Yes. That's why I got tickets for the day after opening night.
>>
>>57339824
Yes, and the media will attempt to blame it on whitey.
>>
>>57339993
/thread
get ready for the phantom menace 2.0
>>
>>57339824
If Han dies.
>>
>>57339824
I promised to watch it with my uncle but I kind of don't want to anymore because it's directed by jew jew abrhams and is racemixing propaganda
>>
>>57340251
holy crap I want my money back from Phantom Menace with interest just for having to watch a commercial for this shite
>>
That is a really fucking cool picture desu senpai.
>>
It's like Episode 1 never happened and nobody remembers what a massive disappointment it was
>>
>>57340251
it will be worse by far

the phantom menace was atleast decent except for a few things like the kid and the alien
>>
>>57340352

racemixing is promoted by the Vatican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELt5vkTjd6o
>>
>>57340408
nothing was good about Phantom Menace at all in the slightest,

enjoy the play by play about why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI&list=PL5919C8DE6F720A2D
>>
>>57340352
tell him about the jews the whole time
>>
>>57339824
>twenty some odd years later
>Grampa still using the same lame blaster
Han Solo confirmed for fudd.
>>
>>57340539
I liked darth maul cause I was edgy kek

im gonna watch this tho I haven't seen it in forever
>>
>>57340539
I always thought they were bad but red letter medias review made me realize they were worse than I thought.
>>
>>57340539
Duel of the Fates was a pretty awesome piece of music. That's about it.
>>
I think it's a great opportunity for some marketing gags.
Like, have security screen movie goers so that nobody brings his gun, and then hire an employee to pretend to be a shooter.
Lock all the doors so movie goers can't escape.
Employee starts shouting and fire blanks in the air to stir up shit.
Other employees dressed as cops jump up and surround the guy.
Women and children literally screaming and pissing themselves in fear, trying to exit the building.
Employees dressed as cops each draw lightsabers and start wailing on the fake shooter.
Hidden cameras revealed on the big screen.
Record all that shit and publish on youtube for 6 million views.
Rake in cash from youtube ads.
?????
Literally profit.
>>
>>57340730
That's the thing that really hacks me off about the Prequels though. The music is great, the visual design (the concept sketeches etc.), character models (with the exception of nipple guy in E2), space ships etc. are all really cool...but are used in service of "NOW DIS IS PODRACING DURRR" or "EWW MESA STEP IN POOPY XD!!!111"

JewJew is going to do to SW what he did to ST--steroid pump the shit normies will recognize and make it full of kawoosh boom boom for Transformers fans.

Yes I pre-mad.
>>
>>57339993
Phantom Menace was shit and turned a pretty penny for just being Star Wars.
>>
>>57340539
>needing to watch a video of someone else's opinion to decide if something is good or bad
How fucking retarded are you? An fucking hero. It's fucking fiction. It's a fucking movie. No one gives the slightest fraction of a fuck what some reviewer thinks. That doesn't mean fuck all, you fucking dumbass incompetent shithead. Whether Episode I was good or bad is opinion, there is not an objective answer. Some people think it was good, some think it was bad, neither side is right or wrong. It's fucking opinion. Claiming that it is bad because of some facts and opinions laid out in an interview proves that you are extremely fucking incompetent. An fucking hero.
>>
File: 1447181583210.jpg (3 MB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1447181583210.jpg
3 MB, 4000x4000
>>57339824
>>
>>57341291
>XD!!!111
You're only making yourself sound retarded, faggot.
>>
>>57341291
I hope you're wrong, but I fear you're right.

I went through this before. I got my hopes up for the prequels. The moment when Liam Neeson (I'm not googling for the spelling of the character) grabbed Jar Jar's tongue and let it go and it went flip-flip-flip…

I want to say I was mad. I want to say I angrily stormed out. But the truth is, I was crushed. All my hopes for a badass Star Wars experience was ruined. I was sad.

I am cautiously optimistic about ep VII. Once bitten, twice shy etc.
>>
>>57341966
Phantom menace is my favorite. Very comfy. Dat naboo wilderness. DAT Atlantis. DAT f1. DAT Darth maul. DAT qui gon Ginn. DAT obi wan.
>>
>>57339824
Maybe a little dicked WHITE BOI will get mad at the movie cuz the bitch is gunna get her pussy popped by the BEAUTIFUL BLACK BROTHER lmao u mad white boys??
>>
File: 1439156283442.jpg (492 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1439156283442.jpg
492 KB, 1600x1200
>>57339824
Can someone explain how the hell star wars is still so popular being that the original first two were just ok and the third was fucking atrocious. Not to mention the prequels are unwatchable.

The fact grown men care about this is embarrassing.
>>
>>57342079
Oy vey, Oceania and their shenanigans
>>
File: trigger discipline_1.gif (1 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
trigger discipline_1.gif
1 MB, 400x226
>>57339824

>>57339993

/thread
>>
>>57339824
yeah, but Han will shoot first.
>>
File: harvey.png (1 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
harvey.png
1 MB, 720x540
I never really liked Star Wars, Farscape is the superior sci fi property.
>>
>>57342579

>Stop liking things I don't like: The post
>>
>>57342579

>The third was fucking atrocious

Fuck off nigger, it was undoubtedly the weakest movie of the original 3 but if you think this shit was bad your taste is scientifically proven to be shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RFYoZ7H67A

>Dat god-tier camera pan at 3:30
>>
>>57339824
Nope. The Phantom Menace was by far more hype, even though it didn't live up to it. No doubt it will break box office records but that happens practically every year, I mean fucking Jurassic World did and it was shit. People will this SW7 is really awesome for a while but a year later no one will be talking about it.
>>
>>57339824
"Get the fuck off of my grass."
>>
Does anyone else plan on watching this movie without going to the theater?

>>57342079
>kek-staff
I laughed.
>>
>>57339824
its gonna be like the end of halloween 3 except for real!
>>
>>57346181
i read the plot that /tv/ put out and it didnt sound very good, the movie isnt going to live up to a quarter of the hype
>>
>>57342079
You're retarded.
This would never work because all the women will be hot for the sith guy, like they were all hot for Loki. Pale lanky thin faggots are in
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.