[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yet another muslim mass shooter How are liberals gonna spin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1448653822030.gif (8 KB, 256x264) Image search: [Google]
1448653822030.gif
8 KB, 256x264
>yet another muslim mass shooter
How are liberals gonna spin this one, /pol/? Discrimination made him do it? "Mental illness"? #notallmuslims? Try to deflect the issue to gun regulation?

I can't wait to watch yet another game of Liberal mental gymnastics. They must be getting so fucking exhausted.
>>
>the lack of self-awareness the subhumans on this board have

Friendly tip: You are exhibiting a similar behavior and identical thought process by trying to scapegoat le jooz for it
>>
>>57339604

It's the guns now not the people.
>>
>>57339725
I don't give a shit about the Jews, I just like that image.
>>
>>57339604
I think they will just treat this as a shooting at a party because of a misunderstanding.

They will just treat this as a misunderstanding, I don't even think social media will blow up over this, social media is actually being somewhat quiet about this.
>>
>>57339725
i'd put money on this post being made by a jew
>>
Liberal SJW cucK weenies like this guy >>57339725 will say "G-G-G-GLOBAL WARMING MADE THEM DO IT, CIS SCUM OPPRESSOR"
>>
File: canada.png (61 KB, 995x390) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
61 KB, 995x390
>>57339604
>>
>>57339870
Ah, yes, that seems likely. "Just another case of workplace violence, move along, nothing to see here :^)"

But how will they rationalize his accomplices' participation? Surely they weren't also at the party.
>>
>>57339604
When the Paris shooting happened, people on Facebook turned their profile pictures into French flags. I doubt Zuckerkek will have something that turns your Facebook picture into a US flag or Californian flag.
>>
>>57340141

They became emotionally distraught after he told them about how he was mocked and discriminated against for being a Muslim.
>>
>>57339978

>too dumb to realize I was criticizing liberals in my post

Seriously, how is it even possible to be this dumb? And literally all of you are, that's what's so fucked up about it.
>>
>Not all muslims are terrorists

How to respond?
>>
>>57340433
I think this is whats going to happen- they will just say its "Islamic family values" to do things together as a family. They will blame all the co-workers for saying something racist about Muslims at the party.

And they are saying that this was a Christmas party, not a "holidays" party.- they will blame the office for throwing a Christmas party and forcing Muslims to participate in a Christmas party.
>>
File: 1447618866175.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1447618866175.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>57340453
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.