[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol feel about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 10152.png (569 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
10152.png
569 KB, 719x1280
How does /pol feel about this?
>>
>>57339596
>taxes are the only thing important in a country
Taxes are the price we pay for living in a civilized society.
>>
I guess I'm only funny in my head lol
>>
>>57339814
Also, raising the minimum wage to 15 dollars would lower taxes, as that means the workers would be above the federal poverty line, so they wouldn't qualify for welfare.
>>
>>57340234

if you really want to believe that most bottomfeeders aren't pieces of shit and wouldn't blow all their new money on drugs then ok
>>
>>57340443
LOGICAL FALLACY DETECTED
LOGICAL FALLACY DETECTED
WEEE OO WEE OOO HERE COME THE LOGICAL FALLACY
P O L I C E
O
L
I
C
E
You just committed the 'just world' fallacy. Please read the sticky and git gud before posting again you fucking newfag
>>
File: MODSARESHITMODSARETRASH.jpg (160 KB, 1268x656) Image search: [Google]
MODSARESHITMODSARETRASH.jpg
160 KB, 1268x656
>>57340921
... no one has ever followed that sticky.
Don't be such a fucking cunt next time you post.
>>
>>57341224
You are the reason this board is shit. Posting logical fallacies is not something to be proud of kiddo. I have reported this thread to the FBI in case they have a law on logical fallacies or anything related.
>>
File: Shallnotbeinfringed.jpg (258 KB, 1213x726) Image search: [Google]
Shallnotbeinfringed.jpg
258 KB, 1213x726
>>
>>57339596
>Berniefag not knowing economics

makes sense
>>
>>57339596
It really bothers me that I have friends that support Bernie by posting the various social media images involving him, but don't really know anything about how his policies will actually work. The best I've gotten is "tax the 1%".
>>
>>57340921

where? i dont see that fallacy
>>
File: 1363892474243.jpg (65 KB, 490x440) Image search: [Google]
1363892474243.jpg
65 KB, 490x440
>>57341727
This board is bad cause its the political section of fucking 4chan I have reported you to the fbi for being a snitch and leaving reddit, now go back to sucking the syrup out of trees and speaking french, you mounty loving bastard.
>>
>>57342585
See >>57340921
>You just committed the 'just world' fallacy. Please read the sticky and git gud before posting again you fucking newfag
Please also learn to read posts
>>
>>57341864
I'm pro gun myself and would love to have more relaxed laws here, but sometimes I find your gun fetish weird. As long as democrats want gun control and republicans don't it seems GOP holds you by the balls

if republican party run on the premise of "I will fuck every one of you in the ass every single day but I'm for guns" you would keep voting for them, just to keep your guns that you neder use against the tyrannical guburmunt you threaten on a daily basis.

Its sad because it enables gop to get away with pushing very anti free regulatinos in other places, surveillance, torture etc just by saying "hey but I'm pro guns". sad
>>
File: Big friendly brother UK.jpg (41 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
Big friendly brother UK.jpg
41 KB, 375x500
>>57343219
>surveillance
Like father, like son.
>>
>>57343219

single-issue voters are the problem
>>
>>57342835

i dont see it on the sticky
>>
>>57344518
http://youarenotsosmart.com/2010/06/07/the-just-world-fallacy/
>>
>>57343219
>surveillance
wouldn't that just be terrible Mr. Britbong?
>>
>>57340234
cost of living will go up, which will raise the poverty line, which will mean the people working minimum wage at 15$ an hour will still be on welfare.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.