[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: slickwilly_1_.jpg (52 KB, 326x344) Image search: [Google]
slickwilly_1_.jpg
52 KB, 326x344
MAKE
>>
nope
>>
>>57339272
HER
>>
>>57339272
Go on
>>
>>57339272
STOP
>>
>>57339329
BLACK
>>
STRAIGHT
>>
File: 1396914479982.jpg (100 KB, 623x406) Image search: [Google]
1396914479982.jpg
100 KB, 623x406
>>57339272
Sexy time?
>>
File: bill clinton lying.jpg (50 KB, 928x704) Image search: [Google]
bill clinton lying.jpg
50 KB, 928x704
SEXUAL RELATIONS
>>
File: 1418509075122.gif (2 MB, 240x220) Image search: [Google]
1418509075122.gif
2 MB, 240x220
>tfw I liked Bill as a kid

I blame Hillary for this
>>
>>57339329
PAY
>>
>>57339572
Bill is fucking based
too bad he married queen icebitch
>literally got a bj in the oval office
the man did not have any fucks to give but he sure received quite a few
>>
JUST
>>
>>57339572
I blame Yeltsin and saxophone also the 90's were awesome
>>
>>57339724
He's probably the most corrupt politician the united states has ever seen. You're a literal retard with 40 years of news to catch up on. Leave. Learn.
>>
Him a felon?
He's a rapist and a murder. Why should I give a shit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RqFXJ00zlk

You don't get away in the US with publishing that someone in public life is either of those without getting sued. And the Clinton's didn't press charges against, the admittedly Atheist Jew.
>>
>>57339272

he was good at murdering americans, snorting fistwads of blow and treating women like whores,

basically he's a rap video come to life in a white guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arjXlpz5T8g
>>
CIGAR
>>
Bill is based.
>>
>>57339950
>He's probably the most corrupt politician the united states has ever seen.

they're all as corrupt as him or worse, it's part of the job description

>>57339979
>You don't get away in the US with publishing that someone in public life is either of those without getting sued.

most of them get killed, let's not play around these are Clintons, they're known for their murders
>>
WE
>>
>>57340189
Those with actual personal dealings with the Clinton's, most certainly. You stick to their team and they'll only burn you if they need to. If you seem to waver, or have incriminating evidence against them... oh... they seem to have just died... hmm...

Hitch had no personal dealings with them and was therefore shouting into the abyss of the mainstream media. And it would become quite suspect if someone who published a book calling Bill a murder and a Rapist just suddenly happened to die.
Clinton knew of the book and I imagine chose not to sue, because it would end up leading to an Oscar Wilde scenario.
>>
>>57341526

did that Waco pedophile have dealings with the Clintons?

or the people who worked in the Murrah building?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.