[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: police-raid.jpg (223 KB, 960x1087) Image search: [Google]
police-raid.jpg
223 KB, 960x1087
ON THE GROUND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD NOW! Sir please excuse my partner it's his first day, we are only here to take your guns, cooperate or we will use force. After the recents shootings the Obama administration has decided to take action.
>>
>>57338996
If guns in the hands of responsible people are such a threat, then have your secret service disarmed first in good faith Obamaaaaa!
>>
god that'd be nice. hope it happens.
>>
>>57338996
>fat faggot /pole/tards think they could stop the SWAT
Dream on, tubbies. If Obama wanted your guns, he'd get them.
>>
>>57338996
Fuck has any anon experienced a police raid? It's fucking awful.

Your place is also completely fucking destroyed afterwards, and no compensation for you! Guilty OR innocence.
>>
>>57338996
oh gee im real sorry officers but i don't own any firearms *they walk away* heh heh lets see what this bad boy can do *takes out an AK-74M and blasts away at the cops Cop 1: oh god im hit Smith help me up dude Cop 2: Parker youre fucked bro im peacing out Cop 1: dude for real *my face lights up in joy as i slaughter the cops in great numbers* HAHA! DIEEE YOU PIG MOTHERFUCKERS! DIE DIE DIE!! *puts out smartphone and snaps some pics of the dead cops, heck I even pose for a selfie for one shot* Time to post this on /pol/ and /k/ :D
>>
>>57339925

Uhh
>>
File: getin.jpg (978 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
getin.jpg
978 KB, 1500x1001
This made me realize that not only were the shooters muslim, but that these shooting are making pro guns people very nervous.

EVERYTHINGS COMIN UP TRUMP
>>
>>57339391
>you
>responsible
kek
>>
>>57338996

That's it, into the filter you go. You've reached that rare level of discourse where your entire country has nothing of worth to say. Fuck off and good day.
>>
Anyone got that gif of a SWAT team breaching the door of someone that set up boobytraps and getting BTFO?
>>
>>57338996
Oh, I lost my guns in an unfortunate boating accident.
>>
File: 1443227067853.gif (2 MB, 442x270) Image search: [Google]
1443227067853.gif
2 MB, 442x270
So /pol/, is the canadakek shitposter a jew or catholic? or both?
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 600x600
>>57338996
>>
>>57338996

How many times are you children going to post this thread?

It wasn't even amusing the first time, let alone the next fifty.
>>
ITS REAL NIGGA HOURS FAAYYYMMM DONT YOU CLAP ME YOU FUCKIN PORKY PIGS MUHFUCKA BACK UP I GOT THE NINE LOADED!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.