[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always heard Jews were against guns, but today at work I met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 20110119-asher-meza.jpg (19 KB, 525x300) Image search: [Google]
20110119-asher-meza.jpg
19 KB, 525x300
I always heard Jews were against guns, but today at work I met a jew who had a CPL.

Is he either no religious or is it really ok in the Jewish faith
>>
>>57338714
As long as the Jew isn't target practice on Sabbath, is kosher. Can't do fire on Sabbath.
>>
>>57338714
Jewish religion commands one to carry arms. To not defend oneself or lock ones door is asking to be fucked robbed etc. but I think you got religious Jews actual Jews confused with atheists claiming Jewish heritage because their missing father was named Goldberg.
>>
File: queen of the cucks.jpg (8 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
queen of the cucks.jpg
8 KB, 214x236
>>57338714

Jews are against goyim owning guns not themselves. Even this cunt owns guns and has a carry permit
>>
>Not knowing about the JPFO
let a kommando redpill you
http://jpfo.org/

They exist.
>>
>>57339337
Not a Jew, Jewish religious women have to cover their hair. That's a white woman that's mental.
>>
>>57338714
my firearms cert instructor is a rabbi who packs at all times and does not care for the darkies.
i was shocked too.
>>
>>57338714
Israelis love guns
>>
>>57338714
Jew here, regularly go shooting with the only other Jew in the neighborhood, completely support RKBYA. Nearly all orthodox jews I know are progun, it's the reform "cultural" jews that are anti. Judaism as a religion recognizes self defense, but it's neither progun nor antigun, its a religion.
>>
>le if you're not orthodox you're not a jew meme

explain to me how Isreal is called a Jewish state if it's only 15% orthodox and almost none of its political leaders are orthodox?
>>
>>57340387
Not true, Judaism is pro arms. Not neutral at all. Which is the sensible thing and why Christians following Old Testament also feel strongly rightly so about our right to carry and defend oneself.
>>
File: 1449106560758.gif (1 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1449106560758.gif
1 MB, 380x285
>believing /pol/'s jew meme
>>
>>57340475
Orthodox Jews do
Not recognize Israel same way and do not recognize half of Israel as Jewish so not a meme. Orthodox Jews claim like 10 million Jews exist worldwide at most, none orthodox
Claim 3 or even 5 times that amount.

Do you let gays define what is Christian do you? If answer is no then stfu
>>
>>57338714
Old school Jews love guns, numale atheist types do not. I guess the Israelis probably do too.
>>
File: 1448361106601.gif (308 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1448361106601.gif
308 KB, 300x169
>>57340764
that face she makes kills me every time
>>
>>57340387
Jew here to, even some liberal reform Jews I know own guns, that might be because I live in Kansas though, so everyone has guns, but still.
>>
>>57338714
Not all Jews are Jewish.
>>
>>57338714

Jews are required by god's law to come to the aid of a neighbor who is being threatened with violence if necessary, the whole anti gun jew thing is a communist plot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S2dmgaTWcc
>>
>>57338714
is OP retarded ?

in Shitsrael they all have assault rifles and shit
>>
>>57340611
Christians do have a duty to defend themselves and their families and friends.

It's these cultural Jews who are turning Christianity into some kind of hippie Jesus cult.

The term 'judeo-christianity' is an oxymoron. Jews hate our Christ and think he's burning in a pile of excrement in hell.

Throughout history Jews have been kicked out of Christian lands for their usury and political manipulations.

Now, Christianity is in such a decline that the once Christian lands are falling to multiculturalism, atheism and other types of Jewish brainwashing and kekoldry.

Believe in the Jew meme, you're in one.
>>
>>57338714
they're against the goyim having guns.
>>
>>57341787
In this faggot, liberal-ridden attempt of a board, it's good to read a red-pilled bro from time to time.

Warms the heart and all that shit.
>>
>>57342165
Thanks, bro. Cheers.
>>
>>57340832
Who gives a fucking shit what Hasids think? They're literally lower than dirt and a overwhelming minority trying to have a dick measuring content about MUH HERITAGE when most of THEM are probably not even culturally Juden.
>>
>"If the thief is discovered while tunneling in, and he is struck and dies, there is no blood-guilt on his account." Exodus 22:2

this is /pol/ why did I even bother to pull my Tanach out
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.