[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a Syrian refugee every thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Idris-Abdulah-350x406.jpg (63 KB, 350x406) Image search: [Google]
Idris-Abdulah-350x406.jpg
63 KB, 350x406
>>
>>57337662
why you look like a fag?
>>
Do you name all your pictures after yourself?
>>
>>57337662

why aren't you fighting against the western backed savages trying to take over your country?
>>
Why does it smell like you when I poop?
>>
>>57337662

how do you figure you deserve oxygen?
>>
How does ig nake you feel knowing 90% of western men think Syrians are unworthy cowards for leaving women and children behind to go find handouts in Germany?
>>
>>57337662
Nice smartphone, do you get free WiFi?
>>
>>57337662
why are you such a fag
>>
>>57337662
Why do you have a better phone than me even though I'm a middle class worker?
>>
>>57337662
Bro, the assylum for gay Syrians is in country the flag with the FUCKING LEAF, YOU FUCKED UP.
>>
>>57337662

Nice picture, where's you wife and kids thoug-

Ohhhhhh..... nm
>>
>>57337662
When are you going home to fight the oppressors holding your homeland hostage?
What makes you feel sold entitled to leave the first safe country you enter and violate the sovernity of at least a dozen nations on your quest for free handouts?
Do you not feel shame?
How does it feel to know aid workers spit in your food and mix in pork products without your knowledge?
Does it feel good being a worthless bitch?
>>
>>57338841
>is in country the
IS IN THE COUNTRY WITH*
>>
>>57337662
why did you shoot up that christmas party in cali?
>>
>>57337926
this.
do you still feel like the man you aren't knowing that your grandma and a bunch of girls are fighting isis while you chase white women who spit in your face and demand free playstations?
>>
>>57337662
What the fuck are you doing in Peru. They poor as fuck. Couldn't get to Germany or Sweden?
>>
en menos de 1 aƱos ya vienes a chile a buscar trabajo y cosas gratis :v)
>>
Is your family in Syria still?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.