[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we kill people who kill people to show that killing people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: syriavote.png (397 KB, 607x578) Image search: [Google]
syriavote.png
397 KB, 607x578
Why do we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?

Checkmate, /pol/.
>>
>>57337475
Fear of death prevents humans from acting out of line.
>>
>>57337475

This mentality is what allowed Hitler to continue to do nothing wrong.

Funny how college students learn the least from history.
>>
File: 1438660842179.jpg (10 KB, 220x250) Image search: [Google]
1438660842179.jpg
10 KB, 220x250
>post yfw America purposely bombed doctors without borders so news eating libfags would eat up the idea innocent people are getting bombed so Obama can make everyone stop bombing their ISIS assets
DEVILISH PSYOPS
>>
>>57337614
Obviously not, given that there are still acts of murder in the world on a daily basis.
>>
>>57337475
because they don't listen to reason
>>
>>57337876
Just not doing it hard enough.
Bpmbing contries into becoming civilized works, you just have to hit very hard, look at Japan.
>>
>>57337475
Equivocation is a fallacy, my friend.
>>
>innocent

love this meme
>>
File: sam.png (169 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sam.png
169 KB, 500x281
>>57337475
>why don't we apologize to the people that just killed us

Holy shit, Canadians, seriously, are you even trying anymore?
>>
>>57337475
Fear of punishment is a deterrent. The purpose of execution is not deterrence but retribution.
>>
>>57337475

Why do some people get tolerance and stupidity mixed up as emotions?
>>
>>57337876
It just means you arent kiling people fast enough to keep them in line, also most psychopaths cannot feel fear so literally nothing but their own will keeps them in check.
>>
>>57338203
I don't know that that comparison really works. Japan still had a lot of structure to their society, including a relatively stable government, during the time of the bombing and afterward. They had the means to make systematic changes to their society. That doesn't seem to be the case for Arabic countries. Arabic regions that we tend to target for terrorism related reasons have a long history of economic, political, religious, etc. instability. A lot of the instability was created as a result of the mistakes that the US and many other countries' governments made in their intrusions into the region. Trying the same things over and over again and expecting the result to be the same is the definition of insanity, according to Twain, if I remember right. I don't see how "bombing them harder would bring about anything positive.
>>
>>57337475
killing people is not wrong.
murder is wrong.
>>
Why are Canadians such massive cux?
>>
>>57337475
because it works

>inb4 what we call "war" now

back in the day you just wiped your enemy out
>>
>>57338630
Who can punish America for its war crimes?
>>
>>57338541
There are more options than killing and apologizing. Think harder.

>>57338738
As I explained to a different anon above, I don't think there's any good reason to think bombing them harder is the solution. I also don't think most of the people involved in terrorism are psychopaths. Psychopaths are incapable of empathy and aren't capable of having any sort of moral code. Most terrorists seem to have a very distinct moral code that they adhere to strongly.
>>
>>57337475
They should write in the poster instead:
"Taking in muslims and sandniggers in a pure country is like fucking virginity"(literally when it comes to the rape issue)
>>
File: canadian_cousine.jpg (2 MB, 2500x2136) Image search: [Google]
canadian_cousine.jpg
2 MB, 2500x2136
>>57339061
>There are more options than killing and apologizing. Think harder.

What're you going to do? Clog their arteries with salt?
>>
>>57339061
Psychopaths can do whatever they want based on their own feelings, they dont need a moral code to cause mass devastation.
>>
We kill people who kill people because it really hard to kill people after you are dead.
>>
>>57339196
That McPoutine is an abomination.

Real stuff's the food of the gods, A+ job Québec.
>>
>>57337475
>bitch on the left
They don't kill people to "show killing is wrong", they do it to stop them from killing.
>>
File: mentalillness.png (24 KB, 590x201) Image search: [Google]
mentalillness.png
24 KB, 590x201
An example of people exhibiting mental illness.
>>
>>57339061
>There are more options than killing and apologizing. Think harder.

Torture?
>>
>>57339510
That's not mcdonalds poutine, mcdonalds is way way worse.

Like those skinny fries with what looks like rubber cheese bites and imitation chicken gravy.
>>
>>57339311
>Psychopaths can do whatever they want based on their own feelings, they dont need a moral code to cause mass devastation.

That's a statement about psychopaths but it doesn't establish any connection between psychophaths and terrorism. Are there any psychopaths involved in terrorism? Probably. But it seems clear that there is a moral code behind the actions of most terrorists, especially Islamic terrorists, regardless of whether or not we agree with that moral code. If there is a moral, as there seems to obviously be, it's a safe bet that most aren't psychopaths since psychopaths are incapable of having any sense of morality.

>>57339628
Torture is another option, yes. That doesn't mean it's necessarily a good option either though.
>>
Because the only way to stop force is through force you absolute braindead.
>>
>>57337475

innocent vs guilty

lrn2justice

SAGE
>>
>>57339723
The entire world is in the state is is in right now because jewish psychopaths control everything. The things that ISIS does to their own people is too graphic to not be psychopathic behavior they dont seem to empathize with all the humans they kill, which is a typical psychopath trait.
>>
File: 1425370073546.jpg (82 KB, 555x526) Image search: [Google]
1425370073546.jpg
82 KB, 555x526
It's like everyone forgot how well bombing the shit out of the Nazis worked
>>
>>57337475
Oh fucking Christ, what a bunch of pussified faggots. Yeah sure let's just talk it out with them, I'm sure a bunch of religious fanatics will just drop their zealous faith and have a rational and calm conference with the rest of the world.

No, you know what, let's not bomb Syria. Instead, let's direct all those bombs directly on ourselves to rid the world of liberal retards.
>>
>>57339935
>they dont seem to empathize with all the humans they kill, which is a typical psychopath trait.

Psychopaths don't empathize with anybody and non-psychopathic murderers don't empathize with their victims due to the obvious fact that they're killing them. Pointing to graphic punishments isn't evidence one way or another.
>>
>>57337475
We are not killing them because killing is wrong, we are killing them because they have been deemed unfit for society and past the point of the redemption.
>>
>>57340142
You don't have to talk it out with them but bombing isn't the only other alternative.
>>
>>57339994
Because the liberals defending mudslimes today don't really feel threatened because for the vast majority life is comfortable and normal, for most shit only goes down in the news. People actually felt WWII.
>>
>>57340328
Okay, what's the other option then? After they have directly and strongly stated their stance against western civilization with the motives based firmly in religious faith AND have acted on this stance on multiple occasions, what the fuck other option is there?
>>
>>57337475
>killing scumbags is the same as killing innocent working law-abiding people
>the value of life is absolute
fuck off kike
>>
>>57340481
Countries that don't have direct involved in the terrorists' narrative of oppression need to be held responsible for this problem to the extent that they're able. This is a problem for the world, not just the US. If the US gets involved in a way which makes the lives of innocent people in the region harder, ISIS is given the recruiting tool they need to sell the idea that they're being oppressed by the US. The west needs to act by pushing for Arabic governments to take charge in solving the problem and if we can find places, be it in the US or elsewhere, where refugees can go, we also help to improve the average Muslim's views toward the US and divert them from becoming part of the problem.
>>
>>57337475
>Why do we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
>Checkmate, /pol/.

We don't kill them to "show them it's wrong", maplenigger, we kill them to prevent them from killing more innocent people, and to prevent the rest of us from having to shoulder the burden of keeping the piece of shit alive.
>>
>>57340865
So we need to beg poverty-stricken third-world countries (some of which are dealing with civil war) to deal with an international threat?

Who the fuck cares about ISIS recruitment? Kill them all, they will never recruit fast enough if the first world would commit to their eradication.

God eat shit and die, I hope you get raped by a Muslim "refugee".
>>
okay: so say we did stop bombing the Middle East. do you really think that Isis will magically stop killing innocents, or do you think they will only kill more innocents?
>>
>>57337475
It's not about showing people that killing is wrong it's stopping people who kill people by killing them.

If you can't figure that out I suggest laying off the bong for a awhile Weedadian.
>>
>>57337475
It's not a moral issue for me, I just don't think society has an obligation to fund murderer's lives in prison
>>
File: 1446473635388.png (425 KB, 617x442) Image search: [Google]
1446473635388.png
425 KB, 617x442
>>57337475
We don't do it for show. People kill others who kill so that the killing will stop.

This is why I think it is so important for people to learn about negative numbers in math. A negative number times a negative number equals a positive number. Two wrongs doesn't make 1 right, but it makes 0 people wrong.

Also, you can fuck for virginity. The baby that will be born will be a virgin. In fact, sex is the only way to bring a virgin in the world.
>>
>>57337475
>Is it not terrorism to bomb innocent people? Or is it ok to take innocent people's lives as long as it's a white man doing it?

ter•ror•ism (tĕrˈə-rĭzˌəm)►
n. The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

I love how liberals ignore the definition of words unless they use the definition in a misleading way (like do with the word 'feminism'). Notice how they inject race into their arguments because they are anti-white fucks.
>>
File: 1346537548736.gif (995 KB, 225x200) Image search: [Google]
1346537548736.gif
995 KB, 225x200
>>57341455
Your dubs made that nigger a downie too!
>>
>>57341650
The same people who will demand you speak about a given issue without bringing up race. They're brainwashed children, universities are indoctrination centers it's why these ridiculous views have gotten anywhere in the first place.
>>
>>57337475

Naive child, we kill people not to prove killing people is wrong, we kill to advance our interests.
>>
>>57337475
>I want to give free housing and food to murderers for the rest of their lives
Unless you have them locked in a sensory deprivation chamber it isnt worth it
Just take them out back and put one in the back of their heads and move on with our lives
>>
>>57338943
What "war crimes?"
>>
>>57337876
It would be worse if you didn't kill them.
>>
>>57337475

why not just send these people to syria to tell them to stop killing people?
>>
>>57337475
Killing innocent people is wrong.

Killing pedos, rapists, murderers etc. is justice.
>>
>>57339615

Lefties blaming the tories for there own shitty lives? STOP THE PRESSES!
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.