[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not some liberal yuppie faggot, but what the fuck is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: This is the future you chose.jpg (114 KB, 960x541) Image search: [Google]
This is the future you chose.jpg
114 KB, 960x541
I'm not some liberal yuppie faggot, but what the fuck is even the point of the second amendment these days? How many of these shootings have actually been stopped by citizens carrying their own guns?

I've always believed in having the right to carry your own firearms to protect yourself, but it just doesn't seem to be helping. My beliefs are really starting to be shaken.

Was this the plan all along? To trick people like me into being against gun rights and slowly disarm the public? Am I falling for the blue pill? (Even with all this being said, I'm sure as hell not giving up my guns, way too dangerous to not have one.)
>>
>>57337360
california citizens arent allowed to carry guns unless special (in govt) or donate to the local precinct

we are a may issue state but they never never really do
>>
>>57337733
What? I knew California was a liberal shithole, but you basically have no chance at being able to carry a firearm? Hm, maybe this kind of shit should reinforce my beliefs, not shake them. But still, it's not like California is the only place being shot up.
>>
>>57337360
Not enough guns in the hand of capable citizens. Two extreme alternatives: 1) ban guns, criminals and terrorists will still smuggle them in and use them on defenseless masses of people - see Paris. There is now no deterrent against the government taking as much power as it wants, except for the goodness of politicians' hearts.
or 2) everyone is allowed to have guns, criminals and terrorsts will sometimes buy them, legally or illegally, and citizens have a chance to defend themselves, against these and against would-be tyrants. Just because most often in a lot of these cases of mass shootings we hear about citizens do not have guns, doesn't meant the 2nd amendment just doesn't work. To me, it seems more like people are afraid of guns; very few people carry them because they're scared to get acquainted with them in the first place...the demonization campaign has been effective.
>>
If you don't like the second amendment, then go live someplace without it.
>>
>>57337360
Heres how I look at it (by the way I dont own any guns):

gun crime statistics are blown the fuck up thanks to black on black gun crime, we all know that.

Mass shootings on the other hand is a huge problem currently facing America, and their is no simple solution. You just need to realize that you, your family, friends, and just about everyone you know is responsible enough to own a firearm. I'm not going to let a couple bad apples spoil my right to own a gun.

I do believe that we need stricter gun background checks. anyone with a criminal record, mental illness, or on any government watch list should not be allowed to own a weapon. I also believe that you must buy a gun 6 months in advance, and any criminal/mental illness activity reported within those 6 months automatically disqualifies you from purchasing that weapon.
>>
>>57337360
People actually have to carry if you want to see these results. Plenty of people are getting new permits every month, but the fact of the matter is that most people are afraid of being painted as "that guy" because the media forces the "people who carry guns are psychopaths." meme.
>>
>>57337986
>but you basically have no chance at being able to carry a firearm
this you need the sherrifs signature to be able to with a "good reason" and apparently self defense isn't good enough

also some counties are a bit more lenient but mostly because their rural more or less, but in the cities like today no chance in hell unless your good friends with somebody inside

i pray but i know it wont happen
that this wakes people up and demand constitutional carry in this shit hole
>>
File: 1448134265941.jpg (53 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1448134265941.jpg
53 KB, 514x536
>>57337360

Quit being a liberal faggot.
>>
>>57338196

This post right here ends the fucking thread to be perfectly honest with you family
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>57337360
>How many of these shootings have actually been stopped by citizens carrying their own guns?

FOR FUCKS SAKEW HOW NEWE ARE YOU HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO WHERRE ALL THESE SHOOTINGS ARE HAPPENING GOD DAMNIT WHAT HAVE WE BEEN SAYIONG THIS WHOLE TIME THE PROBLEM IS FUCKING BITCH KILL YOURSELF WE TOLD YOU ABOUT THE GUNFREEZONES YOU CAN;T KEEP BLAMING GHUN OWNWERS GOD DAMNIT FUCK YOU
>>
The only thing that wards tyranny is an armed poulace
>>
i think if we treated guns like we treat medical marijuana it would help at least a little bit

if i had to make up a bullshit reason to justify my gun ownership i probably wouldn't pass the test. i own guns because they look cool, which isn't a great reason
>>
>>57337360

>How many of these shootings have actually been stopped by citizens carrying their own guns?

Better question: how many of these shootings take place in a gun-free zone?
>>
>>57338532

wow this nigger right here is extremely mad lol
>>
>>57338196
>>57338484
I never said I didn't like the second amendment. If you read my entire post, you'd see that I have guns of my own.
>>57338398
What's the point of beliefs if you don't question them?
>>57338532
>>57338700
I didn't realize all of a California was more or less a gun free zone.
>>
>>57337360

Yes.
Yes.
>>
>>57337360
>I'm not some liberal yuppie faggot, but what the fuck is even the point of the second amendment these days?

To protect yourself from faggot ISIS type muslims with guns amongst other agitators like armed liberal shits
>>
I'm not some liberal yuppie faggot, but what the fuck is even the point of the first amendment these days? How many of people actually say intelligent things anymore?

I've always believed in having the right speak your mind on any subject, but it just doesn't seem to be helping. My beliefs are really starting to be shaken.
>>
>>57337360
Notice how they don't try this in Texas.
>>
>“if the Founders hadn’t wanted guns to be regulated, and thoroughly, they would not have put the phrase ‘well regulated’ in the amendment.” The Second Amendment is already a gun-control amendment.
Is this true, goyim?
https://archive.is/9GqiI
>>
>>57337360
Gun control shouldn't even enter the conversation here. Not because >MUH GUNS FROM MUH COLD DEAD HANDS, but because California already has every gun control measure on Obama's wish list. Nothing more could have been done short of full-scale confiscation.

Plus, these sand niggers were decked out in full military grade tactical gear and were carrying automatic weapons (which can't be legally sold anywhere in America, not even Texas). It's a safe bet they didn't buy them at Cletus' Coon-Huntin' Emporium.

The real debate here is how much kebab should be removed as a result.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.